Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face šŸŸšŸ 

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mural artist is clearly talented, but personally I do thinks itā€™s too much in a bedroom. I think it will date quickly too. Kids grow up so fast, and one minute they love Thomas the tank engine, then itā€™s Paw Patrol then before you know it - itā€™s Fortnite šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s too much detail for a not very large room. Sheā€™d have been better just having the mural on one wall as a feature. Wonder how much itā€™s costing?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She's panelling that whole house, she can't do anything by halves can she? That will probably be out of fashion in a few months anyway, she's always late to the trends šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 27
What happens when you put furniture in Ronā€™s room. Chest of drawers over the cow etc. Sheā€™s so extreme. He will want super heroes at some point and she wonā€™t allow it as sheā€™s spent a fortune doing this mural everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No hinch you wasnā€™t trolled for Henryā€™s room, people were just letting you know how not relatable you are. Most people canā€™t afford a big enough house for their children to have separate bedrooms, some parents are even sharing a bedroom with their children because of space. She so out of touch with the real world itā€™s unreal. Seven years ago at the age of twenty I had to move back home and share a bed a bedroom with my seven year old and nine year old brothers at the time. I had a draw to my name for stuff and half a bed. Seven of us and a dog in a three bedroom tiny house and the one bedroom was barely big enough for a single bed more of a cupboard.

Reactions: 19
Anyone else still baffled how sheā€™s paid half a mill extra for this house than itā€™s worth, gutting 99% of it and re doing and decorating it all whilst keeping alpacas and not sold her other house to help with any of this? Iā€™m baffled ho Rich she is

Reactions: 27
And a braggy grid post to end the day,could she look any more smug?
This might sound weird but that house gives me a horrible feeling,like it was the worst when she showed that loft spaceā€¦I felt weird and cold. I canā€™t really say too much but thereā€™s just something not right in that house.
Aside from that compared to SS (who I also canā€™t stand) but her house and garden really is beautiful even though sheā€™s butchered a lot of itšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøBut yeah give me that house all day long

Reactions: 30
The tranquil room is going to be a shrine to her isnā€™t it, thatā€™s where the coffee table is going. The walls will be covered in wedding pictures, just of her obviously. There will be a karaoke machine and a massive mirror. Freda will be the only other person allowed in, because Alā€™s tears will ruin the books and fuse the karaoke šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Oh bore off. Youā€™ve only just realised people like to see progress? Are you that thick??
So gloaty. This is ME! And all that YOU sheep funded!

That hideous outfit, is that her own line? If so, #AD hunnay. Do we suppose she wears it one day and films 3 weeksā€™ worth of content, or do we think she is just a bit stinky? It has been to the hotel, the farm (alpaca garden), the rental unit (greyskull). That outfit has gotten around more than my neighbourā€™s wheelie bin during Eunice.

Also, saw this and thought of you know who hoo hoo.

AC2C121C-0A5E-4127-BC65-E46932D620E2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I havenā€™t read any of these threads before so this might be insensitive / discussed before.. but do we think Ronnie is autistic? Am I okay to post this?
I always find myself answering these questions and I always hope I donā€™t duck it up.

We know that Ronnie is non-verbal. Hinch has confirmed that. She has also said theyā€™re having speech therapy now.

Lots of tattlers who have lots of experience - either personally or professionally, or both - have commented for a long time that Ronnie shows signs which suggest he may have autism. For far longer than before Soph has acknowledged anything.

But all we actually know as fact is that heā€™s non-verbal.
Oh, and that his mum is a witch.

ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She's a home account now. šŸ™„. Most home accounts do the work themselves not get people in.. this could have been a great opportunity for her to be relatable or even Inch show he can use a hammer.

Because everyone on Instagram is a home account.

Why is it that when Hinch jumps on a trend it goes out of fashion.

Reactions: 22
And a braggy grid post to end the day,could she look any more smug?
This might sound weird but that house gives me a horrible feeling,like it was the worst when she showed that loft spaceā€¦I felt weird and cold. I canā€™t really say too much but thereā€™s just something not right in that house.
Aside from that compared to SS (who I also canā€™t stand) but her house and garden really is beautiful even though sheā€™s butchered a lot of itšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøBut yeah give me that house all day long
Bad energy definitely šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 16
She bleeping would knowing her. Then she could go tuck them in in their own beds at night just like Henners. She's that tapped in the head she's capable of anything. Nothing she does surprises me anymore.

IMG_20220222_184718.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She's panelling that whole house, she can't do anything by halves can she? That will probably be out of fashion in a few months anyway, she's always late to the trends šŸ˜¬
It was out of fashion 2 years ago. Sheā€™s so slow at following trends. If only she would hire an interior designerā€¦..

Reactions: 21
I just can't believe a bloody dog has a more chilled out bedroom than her son šŸ¤Æ

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.