Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Hand woven by skilled artisans”
For £12, yeah right! How much are they paying these artisans in the sweatshop?
View attachment 553428
Does she actually realise these are not middle class women working in a studio at the bottom of their suburban garden creating things for their Etsy shop? These are people, including children, living in poverty slaving away for15 hours a day for practically nothing. Not sure this is something to be proud of Hinch!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 133
"How amazing that the tray is hand woven by skilled artisans". And Tesco are knocking them out at £12 a pop. Good to see Hinch encouraging modern day slavery and sweatshop working , what a Saint she is

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 127
So 2 weeks ago when SS finished her blue loo, as a response to hinches comment about bringing her a shoe rack, Stacey replies (picture) ‘if you don’t bring a shoe rack next week, I’ll be gutted!’

is it just a flippant remark, knowing they had arranged a date at the end of the month and I’m reading too much into the ‘next week’ or was yesterday’s meet up actually a pre record and the odd covering of the bump was incase she had had the baby and we would know it’s a pre record?

I dont care if they are prerecorded but why not just say ‘last week when I was at SS’ or ‘when hinch was here last week?’

Attachments

Reactions: 35
So 2 weeks ago when SS finished her blue loo, as a response to hinches comment about bringing her a shoe rack, Stacey replies (picture) ‘if you don’t bring a shoe rack next week, I’ll be gutted!’

is it just a flippant remark, knowing they had arranged a date at the end of the month and I’m reading too much into the ‘next week’ or was yesterday’s meet up actually a pre record and the odd covering of the bump was incase she had had the baby and we would know it’s a pre record?

I dont care if they are prerecorded but why not just say ‘last week when I was at SS’ or ‘when hinch was here last week?’
I think we’ve all come to the conclusion it was a pre recorded encounter, there were too many red flags for it to not be.

Reactions: 48
Not caught up yet just popping in to say - is she ok ???? Her followers must think she is batshit after the drying story 😂 why is she always answering here - I’m the words of hinch - if you don’t like it don’t look at it - hunnayz! *aggressive head wobble*
I love it when tattlers bring up hunnayz with the head wobble, I always giggle to myself ❤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I am a bit bored of the lies and the deceit with SS and Hinch. Are they pre- records are they not. Are they fake friends or are they taking the piss out of their followers and tattle. Has she had the baby or has she not. I just feel as grown women it’s just nonsense. I came here to call out unethical influencer practices and now I feel I am watching some tit episode of a soap.

Reactions: 56
B6A9ECAC-4335-42C3-BD22-FB3F6E324B80.jpeg
I know sink gate has been and gone! But they’re still posting about it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
Why has she set up all her tat on top of the little ones toy box? He already doesn't have enough access to his toys and now she's covered it in tat so he can't get into it.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
don’t comment much, just like to read for the lolz. But this has pissed me right off.
I have a very good friend, who is so unbelievably talented at weaving and basket making. For her to create something like this takes hours upon hours of work. Hard work. And for a bint like hinch to say this fills me with rage! Yes, a skilled person has weaved that. And for what? How much were they paid for hours of work when it’s being sold for £12?! duck you and your slave labour. hole.
ETA: in my rage, I missed a few comments on this all ready. 😬
0B4C2AAA-C98D-47E4-9A88-149715C1787C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
So proud of the ‘artisan’ products which have most likely been made by children in a sweatshop, it’s £12!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Can someone please explain, as I think I'm a bit fick. Why does Janine keep making up these fake love notes messages & sending them to himself when I'm sure they have enough crazed sheep followers who actually would send them similarly puke enducing messages?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.