Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has rattled her cage tonight. Oh look at poor me. My BFF is better at this than me. So I'll cry trollz again .... gawd boring or what. Put your life in the public sphere. You open yourself up to opinion and and dare I say it criticism. Except because she is dull. No real talent. No intelligent ideas, it is apparent to see the cracks. I'm so bored of it all her whining now. 😦 😂😂

Reactions: 17
Did I miss where she said lockdown is why he isn’t as advanced as some children?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I can’t believe what she is doing! Posting about trollz to get some good engagement and which will get a load of likes and people watching her story’s so when she posts a new story she will get bumped to the front of everyone’s insta because they have recently engaged with her social media very very clever marketing tactic!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Hey guyzzzzzz.

quick post from me.

Baby A no 5 was born last night at 2258 weighing 5lb3oz.

Augustas (Gus) Alexander

he’s an absolute dream and I just needed to share with you all 💙
I will have plenty of time to catch up and post whilst I recover!
Congratulations and love the name😍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s blaming the trolls for all this comparison of children.
However, if she kept him off social media, she would still find herself comparing him to others and in the mindset she is clearly in about his potential speech delay, she would still have bad feelings about him possibly learning things a little later than other children.
Which is totally fine and normal btw sopha!

Reactions: 20
Soph, bit of advice for you (although you haven’t been on here since 1842) try being open and honest about the realities of parenting, especially through lockdown and there wouldn’t be anything for anyone to speculate about

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I have no words. And I really hope that's not the poor kids toy box! A couple of things about that post I have to get off my chest. Where are these posts about Ronnie because I haven't seen them on Insta? His development has been discussed here but she couldn't be talking about that could she?! Finally she is one wicked bleeping witch to mention Ashley Cain's daughter in that post (I know she didn't name her but we all know).

Reactions: 28
how boring is Sopha’s tesco clothing range compared to Stacey’s ITS bits we’ve seen so far! Loving the colours of Stacey’s, soph you’re a boring twit
As much as SS is an absolute nob her range really does look lovely, I'm interested in a few bits.. Hinches however, lol, I'd honestly rather eat my own arse out with a spoon. It's so boring.....

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hey guyzzzzzz.

quick post from me.

Baby A no 5 was born last night at 2258 weighing 5lb3oz.

Augustas (Gus) Alexander

he’s an absolute dream and I just needed to share with you all 💙
I will have plenty of time to catch up and post whilst I recover!
Congratulations, wonderful news. Love his name!

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she has hinted towards Baby Azalea in her post . That has sickened me , using an ill child for engagement

Reactions: 17
74ED18C8-0674-42D2-8D8A-713E18404BB7.jpeg

Good ol’ sopha strikes again 🤣 Honestly the woman infuriates me, but these idiots that copy her and just as bloody bad! They make my insides curl I swear 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
I have no words. And I really hope that's not the poor kids toy box! A couple of things about that post I have to get off my chest. Where are these posts about Ronnie because I haven't seen them on Insta? His development has been discussed here but she couldn't be talking about that could she?! Finally she is one wicked bleeping witch to mention Ashley Cain's daughter in that post (I know she didn't name her but we all know).
Yes that's her toy box with Ronnies 1 toy in it😒

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Who has rattled her cage tonight. Oh look at poor me. My BFF is better at this than me. So I'll cry trollz again .... gawd boring or what. Put your life in the public sphere. You open yourself up to opinion and and dare I say it criticism. Except because she is dull. No real talent. No intelligent ideas, it is apparent to see the cracks. I'm so bored of it all her whining now. 😦 😂😂
What is that selection of videos about of the ‘Hinch Army’ wearing her boring lounge wear? It doesn’t even come close to the fun of SS and her range. Why does she continually need to try and outshine her? She is a toxic friend who needs to be cut out.

Reactions: 22
I could just imagine her seeing the post of the bigger woman in her loungewear and laughing at her “jaymmehhhh come look at this.” She is the most insincere, fakest twit going!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.