Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread with a whopping 116 votes thanks to @Spiesandliea

voice notes thread 151 page 13
For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis@bellinibobble @SunriseRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.

Last thread round up 🚣‍♀️

Hinch took her family on a boat trip (Round the local Sea be it the Essex Sea or that Lake formerly known as a pond )and no one wore life jackets. Whilst some might think this is ok I’m sure others do not. You don’t need to be in deep water to come to harm!
She made the usual vomslop for ronnielonglegs lunch in a bid to up her chef status unfortunately it Still look looks vile poor Ron’s tummy! 🤮
She became the proud owner of a new rug prices estimated between £600 & £1300!!! Relatable as usual! No doubt gifted like the rest of her tat!
Feel free to add

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What, in the name of all that's holy, did she give that poor child for lunch today? It said on the board it was a stir fry? It looked nothing like any stir fry I have ever eaten but it definitely looked like something my cat sicked up. Utterly revolting, I really feel for her poor kid having to eat that absolute shite every day.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Who gets bingo on the Shark coming out of retirement? Although it is only her handheld one again. She hasn’t marked it as an ad either so maybe they aren’t bothering with her any more!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Those are not the nails that Tracey done on the video, those are french manicure and the ones she had done were pale pink. Another pre record. Just watched to the end and I’m sure she said to Jamie I can’t get them done yet. Wtf she is such a knob

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Those are not the nails that Tracey done on the video, those are french manicure and the ones she had done were pale pink. Another pre record. Just watched to the end and I’m sure she said to Jamie I can’t get them done yet. Wtf she is such a knob
Yes, she does say that at the end as I came here to say the same thing!

Reactions: 9
Everytime she gets that handheld out I think back to the spider moment, it had me creasing at the time when she saw it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
That was an old video showing her confident self talking about engagement and how insta savvy she really was despite ‘ how did this happen to little ol me’ hope that helps!

Reactions: 11
Emptying the dust on the kitchen worktop? 🤢
I know the kitchen roll is there, but it’s still gross and unnecessary. I don’t want to see the inside of my own hoover let alone anyone else’s.

• Sick
Reactions: 46
Theres nothing she wont hoover apparently, what about the crisps in the rug love

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I still can't get over the shite that bloody family eats! If I gave my other half and child that they'd be ringing childline 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
These are the nails she got done. I’m so confused because the new rug is shown on that video. Honest to god you couldn’t believe to one thing that falls out of her mouth

Sorry guys the nail video I posted on the last thread was from 16 Sep 2018

I thought people would see the date. 😁😁

It was posted as she reckons she's little old me but sounds super confident on there..

Apologises for the confusion

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These are the nails she got done. I’m so confused because the new rug is shown on that video. Honest to god you couldn’t believe to one thing that falls out of her mouth
That film on YouTube of her getting her nails done is old, could even be from 2018.

Reactions: 6
I've been back at this thing called "work" today post-furlough so missed a lot of the chat here.

Has any one said that rug looks like a piece of bleeping Stilton yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.