Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d stop using that ducking celine dion song.
she never ever used it and once Michelle keegan did as a post to say happy birthday to her brother and she’s used it ever since.

Zoom to prove to @fannysjohnny that Ma and Pa Yahoo are still living together
Well just for the day at least

She’s a liar she’s seen them before her “Zoom” the bleeping piece of tit

Reactions: 40
I can’t believe she’s only just told her dad!
I’m 5 weeks with my 3rd and I’ve already told my mum and dad. Bit weird.
Not to defend her or anything, but I had my 3rd baby this year and we didnt tell anyone until well into my second trimester!

Reactions: 16
No wonder her dad didn’t guess it was them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

celebrity couple my asssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Super late to be telling your father isn’t it? I didn’t tell my dad until I was 15 weeks and I felt so guilty. This whole thing is so weird.

Reactions: 20
Isn’t that Sophas bleeping kitchen. And the Christmas tree behind her parents looks identical to her one
B4D257FB-E2B3-4372-8F3B-2F77905F7C4E.jpeg
C6AEF950-7118-400B-BE62-58FA61DE3E48.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I can’t believe she’s only just told her dad!
I’m 5 weeks with my 3rd and I’ve already told my mum and dad. Bit weird.
I didn’t tell my parents until after my 12 week scan. Hubs told his Dad the minute we found out, his mum found out after my 20 week scan.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do her mum and dad just...not speak to eachother? Also why is Ron in the high chair one minute but not the next?

Reactions: 37
Hang on, so shes over the 20wk mark but had only just told her dad?? Am I missing something?

Reactions: 24
Her bump in the grid post where they are all dressed in virginal white looks bigger than the bump pic on "Xmas day". Hmmm something doesn't add up.
I don't think they announced it Xmas Day, if she's around 5 month stage surely it would be announced alot earlier.
She sees Ma Barker regularly so she would've noticed. Unless she knew and kept it a surprise from Pa Barker

Reactions: 22
Thanks for the thread tittle guyzzzz

Celebrity couple?! duck off. Why leave your dad out the news? If she’s as far as she says she is, that’s just odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does her dad get told after her ma - surely you would tell them at the same time.

and they are not celebrities ffs lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.