Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
VERY long time lurker first time poster...but did she really just say 'makes good shade' is it just me or shes got all her words wrapped around her arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I talk to my partner about the things I’ve learned about our children’s development he doesn’t think I’m mad. He thinks “wow how interesting”.
Why does she have to make out Jamie is so opposed to everything she does as a parent?

Reactions: 16
Guysss do you want to play a game of spot the difference? Here we go, spot the difference between Hinch making up the bedroom 4 weeks ago vs today:

Screenshot_20200623-122346_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200623-122424_Instagram.jpg

Can you spot the difference? Hint: There isn't one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 140
I wish another newspaper rather than the Scum would run a story on Zoph. I’d go on and let rip but I refuse to even engage with their page regardless of my strong dislike for Grinch and her rule breaking!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I do like runny egg hahhaa! Can’t complain about the runny yolk. I’m adverse to the tommy sauce all over it though- and not on toast 🤮
I get weird looks asking for the yolk to be broke on a fry up lol
Guysss do you want to play a game of spot the difference? Here we go, spot the difference between Hinch making up the bedroom 4 weeks ago vs today:

View attachment 161077View attachment 161078

Can you spot the difference? Hint: There isn't a one.
actually there is .... look at the mirror on the bedside and lamp, you can see a teeny bit more lol and the plants to the right side slightly more. Picky I know lol

so annoying why I can’t comment I have to wait 354 seconds arghhhh whyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.