Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy Santa Claus tit. I've just seen Inch's stories 😂🤦‍♀️ is he after getting his end away or something?! What a melt!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just catching up with the stories from last night but Jesus Christ are people really going mad with joy that a man is actually cleaning the sink in his own house and preparing food for his own child to eat the next day?

This is all part of the memwah campaign to show how Hinch is just like us...load of shite

Reactions: 15
If Vesty wants to stop this rumour he's gonna have to do the grey joggers/love story trend that's going round on TikTok at the moment. I've attached some clips...purely for research purposes/point of reference of course 😊🍆 And should you want to do further research into this (@shadyessex33 I'm looking at you 👀) just type Love Story into Tik Tok and then thank me later 😂

View attachment 231570

View attachment 231568
View attachment 231569
Oh my goodness! Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I am definitely going to study this trend in depth! I do hope I don’t stumble across Onslow’s one though, flicking his button mushroom around 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
that’s the new gretal filter. It gives her clothes x
No, not that. Yes, she did have pink pyjamas on as she apologised for still being in them and you could see a full sleeve. And yes, then she changed to black. I’m calling that it was a pre-record from the night before last as that’s when she planned on colouring in her stupid houses. She can’t even get her ducks in a row. She’s not clever enough for this gig.

Reactions: 20
The
Get screenshots!!
Theres too many
People were literally just quoting what we mentioned on here and not many backing hinch Up

but it’s gone now :(
It was a post sharing the newspaper article regarding zoflora

it’s a shame this “hack” has had more of a reaction than that lady dying and hinch proceeding with a clean of multiple products and a dodgy song

Reactions: 11
Just seen on a FB group home bargains have released a Mrs Hinch winter edition of lenor! No big reveal 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Inch's story was so staged 🤣 why are they trying to make Jamie a thing? Hes gonna need his own Tattle thread soon

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my goodness! Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I am definitely going to study this trend in depth! I do hope I don’t stumble across Onslow’s one though, flicking his button mushroom around 😩
Oh tit there goes my coffee!! Good morning love. Now could you make me a new one? ☕ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What was the countdown Hinch had going on in her stories? Surely the countdown would be finished by now. I'm assuming it was for the lenor thing, her very own fabric conditioner. But Why hasn't she shown anything of the product on her page?? Is it because Home Bargains already revealed it? I just find it really strange you'd do a countdown then not reveal what it was for

Reactions: 9
Oh dear, I’m sure she’ll be upset that someone has revealed her big surprise before she has.... the sob story of trolls is about to be played or she’s going to brush it off as if it’s okay...🤣🤣🤣🤣
oh dear and it's called Rose wonderland!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.