Mrs Hinch #635 She’s just cutting off her nostril-less nose to spite her filtered face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think part of it is the lack of training.

Also Sophie, next time you’re bubbling about people saying”horrible things” about your dog, stop and listen to yourself. We are not saying horrible things about the dog, we feel heartbroken for the way you’ve treated that dog. Try going on podcasts and telling them the actual reason for why we are saying anything about him.
He was treated like a baby from day 1.

I had a similar rant on Ashley James’ thread yesterday 🤣

But Spaniels are SO clever that it’s never too late to teach them, and Henry is so desperate to please that he would do anything he’s told.

I can’t believe that none of the sheeple ever comment about Henry.

Reactions: 15
There's still time for Jaymay to dress up as the Easter bunny and give us all nightmares for the rest of time 🐰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hold on boys. I know you've just woken up and probably want some food in your tummys, but don't dare touch that crumpet yet, stand and smile first. Mummy's insta comes before full tums, I need to take 50 then pick the best one. RONNIEEEEEEEE SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. RONNIEEEEE OMG JAYMEEEEEEE THE INCONVENIENCE WONT COOPERATE. Oh Lennie good boyyyy, golden boy you! RONNIEEEEEEE!

Literally how that morning pic went.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
I've not posted for a while, not in a good place at all. Sadly 😔

But have be lerking but the fact she not posted its not gifted makes me sick and the fact the company have now taken that word off thier post has made me more angry 😤 so could someone share the screenshot they have off it so I can report her to the asa. I'm sick of her getting away with tit like this. It boils my piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Sorry but why is that small bizniss dancing to her tune? It’ll she asked me to remove the #gifted I’d tell her to stick the hampers on the return post and go duck herself. Absolute woman she is. I hope she chokes on her freebie chokluttttt the complete scrounging bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

But have be lerking but the fact she not posted its not gifted makes me sick and the fact the company have now taken that word off thier post has made me more angry 😤 so could someone share the screenshot they have off it so I can report her to the asa. I'm sick of her getting away with tit like this. It boils my piss.
She's panicked and paid for the hampers now.

She's gone off on one and spent her Easter morning replying to comments on the hamper page.

Eta, this passive aggressive sarcastic SHITTTTTYYYY attitude is exactly bleeping why she's slowly but surely going down the shitter.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

These are the ones I have ...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She was gifted the Easter Hampers but made the company remove the gifted tag after it was mentioned here even though she hasn’t read Tattle since the day of Jesus resurrection
Here’s two screenshots from last night before she got them to remove #gifted.
---
These are the ones I have ...
Snap!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13

She's gone off on one and spent her Easter morning replying to comments on the hamper page.

Eta, this passive aggressive sarcastic SHITTTTTYYYY attitude is exactly bleeping why she's slowly but surely going down the shitter.
If only there was a little notebook you could write your LIFE IN LISTS

increased followers for next year doesn’t pay this years bills for the business

Reactions: 23
The Egg Hunt running commentary from the dullard dunce duo ... "Yayyy, yeaaaah!" "Wewwwhell daaaan boiiieez!"
"The floooofs laaave ittttt too" *cackle*
"Carrrrnt wait for ahhhh nuuuu animawwls, I'm shhhho eggzzi-ed to show yassss guyyyysssh!" 🥴
Whilst Inch plods about in his daily Prison Greys, socks, shhhliders, with his moobs swinging from side to side! "Oiii oiiii! Wanna bite o' my mini eggs?"
Dick heads!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

She’s an aggressive huffy wee fucker. Well I’d best get ready hens I’ve got the Easter bunny coming shortly. Oh wait…no I’ve not because I’m not a bleep 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Everything she’s got going on, aye did ye, aye? I once had 2 parents in hospital, 3 brothers who made no effort to visit them, a partner in a war zone, 2 dogs to walk and I still managed to go and do my job. it’s called being a grown up.
---
I have a funny feeling the egg hunt will be indoors, hope I’m wrong 🙁
Oooh behind the chair in the tangeriney wow

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Oh all hail Saint Soph again!! :rolleyes: saviour of small businesses, actually paid for something for once but only because she had to save face 😂 and holy bleeping run on sentences and random capital letters all over the place for a best selling affoorrrr!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Lying witch hasn't paid for them at all. She doesn't put her hand in her pocket for anything. Grabby greedy cow. She's only going on like that because she got questioned as to why she hadn't mentioned the gifts sooner to generate more business that company. Either way she's insulting. Not mentioning the gifts and then throwing money at them(if she has that is).
Imagine sending someone a gift and they threw money at them for it as they're in a strop, I'd be insulted.
Also if that was me and I was contacted by her asking to remove the gift hashtag etc and not mentioning my Easter specials until a Day before Easter, I'd tell her to either send them back to me or if it was too much trouble shove them up her arse and go duck herself. Why do people pander to these rude, ungrateful people? It's just enabling them to become worse and worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

She's been on the oramorph again I see. Veiled threat that she knows they've watched her story.
It'll be rip Delilah all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.