Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theautismcafe replied to me about her post being stolen by Hinch. She’s now called her out on her stories not that it will make a difference

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
*Ahem* Hinch the word thief is called out once again...
Good!!! Not that anything will happen…the academic lady that Hinch plagiarised before (Sorry can’t remember her name) practically ended up having to be the one to apologise for being plagiarised, was ridiculous 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Theautismcafe replied to me about her post being stolen by Hinch. She’s now called her out on her stories not that it will make a difference
Tell her to stick it on a grid post and hash tag it with hinching!
It’s disgusting what she’s done, it’s about to time she got held accountable for something!
I hope the hinchers find out & see what a fraud she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Tell her to stick it on a grid post and hash tag it with hinching!
It’s disgusting what she’s done, it’s about to time she got held accountable for something!
I hope the hinchers find out & see what a fraud she is!
She did but minus the #

Reactions: 10
It’s lovely she’s now recognising and acknowledging Ron possibly having ASD. She hasn’t quite come out and said it as referrals and diagnoses are years in the making…but I’m really happy she has gotten to that point….
She's not doing it for any other reason than content and sympathy. I wish I could say I'm happy too but I'm not. Simple fact that Ronnie still isn't being cared for properly and his needs are not getting met. She used his bleeping blue bucket for cleaning up purposes, that's not what the blue bucket was for. So that's gone out the window. She has no true words to say about Ronnie, no real heartfelt words so she has to COPY AND PASTE something another mother said about her autistic child and claim it as her own, like she's typed it about Ronnie.
She uses Ronnie and his struggles as content and still belittles him whilst doing so.
She had no option but to admit he has delays, whatever they may be, because she lied for MONTHS about that kid.. He can talk. He can sing. He talks perfectly fine. When now she's admitting he doesn't, but still hasn't done a public apology, which she owes (NOT TO US, BUT TO RONNIE!!!) for lying about it all for months on end.
I fully believe she resents that little boy, even more so now he has delays. He's not what she hoped he'd be for Instagram. The Instagram perfect kid that all these cranky towie people think they have. He's a beautiful, special little boy who deserves so much more than what his family are giving him. He deserves a better mother. Someone who'd give up everything if it meant helping him somehow, instead he's got her.
I'm not having a go at you for your opinion, but it's very important you see these things incase you're new to her lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
It’s always good to see someone calling her out for stealing their work, she’s been getting away with it for far too long now & I hope that one day there is some sort of consequence for her. She’s an absolute fraud, and clearly thinks that everyone is as stupid as she is & won’t figure out what she’s doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh she fuming fuming, understandably.

Sophie will crack on with her night laughing away, pretending she's not seen it, she won't own up and she won't apologise. I can't stand her, I hope this blows up.

Reactions: 32
Hinch will be working overtime with her pointy finger blocking everyone on that thread calling her out. I expect the vile sheep will jump on it soon defending her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.