Mrs Hinch #29 Gretal keeps 'itching and your persona is glitching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's already planning on giving the baby a dummy what if he doesn't need one? I'm not against them my eldest never needed one but my youngest did as he had colic so we popped out and got one. We never had them ready and waiting to stuff in their mouths the minute thay were born!
Totally agree! πŸ‘πŸ»

Reactions: 7
She now moaning on her stories saying she’s needy and got no one to talk too? It’s called having friends mate, oh yeah you don’t have any you loser
Probably because they’re all actually at work πŸ€”

Reactions: 6
There's nothing wrong with having dummies bought before the baby is born. Wish I had a stash of them 5 years ago instead of a 3am run to Tesco to get some to try.

Stick to the actual issues where she does stupid things instead of picking holes in something most pregnant first time mum's do.
It's getting really frustrating seeing the bitchy senseless comments.
If I was new to tattle, I would be struggling to separate the bitching for the sake of it,.from the actual issues

She might get a very easy baby who doesn't take up a lot of time or she might not have her tit together and still be rocking in her milk stained nightie at 4pm. Who cares.
I tried to keep all of the balls juggling and ended up very stressed and with a smile mask on while my insides were churning.

Having a new baby can be a very lonely experience for some mothers but some others breeze through it.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I can’t seem to find the tweet screenshot of her saying about her size 8 arse but in these other tweets you can see what a real mean witch she actually is, and she out about being stoned??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
There's nothing wrong with having dummies bought before the baby is born. Wish I had a stash of them 5 years ago instead of a 3am run to Tesco to get some to try.

Stick to the actual issues where she does stupid things instead of picking holes in something most pregnant first time mum's do.
If I was new to tattle, I would be struggling to separate the bitching for the sake of it,.from the actual issues

She might get a very easy baby who doesn't take up a lot of time or she might not have her tit together and still be rocking in her milk stained nightie at 4pm. Who cares.
I tried to keep all of the balls juggling and ended up very stressed and with a smile mask on while my insides were churning.

Having a new baby can be a very lonely experience for some mothers but some others breeze through it.
Absolutely spot on. Some of the things on here will feed the people who think we're just bullies.

Reactions: 14
We should all try and send emails to ASA. The more people that do this the better. So my task today is to do this as I have been genuinely appreciative of both you & @Empen for all your hard work. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Well today I submitted my first complaint to ASA. Don’t think it will be my last as it was very easy. She never makes it clear that she is an affiliate or in cahoots with SHARK hoovers and lets face it she has shifted lots for them, myself included πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Although thankfully I did not go via her swipe ups. Sorry have tried to upload my screenshot but it’s saying file is too large for this comment. Not the best at technology πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 11
So she's already planning on giving the baby a dummy what if he doesn't need one? I'm not against them my eldest never needed one but my youngest did as he had colic so we popped out and got one. We never had them ready and waiting to stuff in their mouths the minute thay were born!
She really has no idea does she? Big shock coming Soph, can't wait to see poo under those nails πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ long nails and new born don't mix.

If your reading this Soph can I suggest you ditch the nails b4 baby arrives.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh look what we have here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚View attachment 20086
I'm actually going to defend her a little bit here.... dont kill me.... but having been bullied through out my life, even now at the age of 30, I know how satisfying it must have been for her to see this person who dragged her down have their karma. What goes around comes around. It doesn't make it right that she broadcast it on social media but sometimes I wish I had the chance to stick it the bullies who said I would never amount to anything.

EDIT: AFTER HAVING SOME PRETTY BITCHY COMMENTS IN RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE.

I AM IN NO WAY CONDONING THE FACT SHE PUBLICALLY BODY SHAMED THIS WOMAN. YES ITS HYPOCRITICAL TO DO THAT THEN PREACH ON RECENT STORIES ITS NEVER OK BLAH BLAH BLAH.

THE POINT I AM MAKING IS, SEEING KARMA AT ITS BEST AFTER BEING MADE TO FEEL tit ABOUT YOURSELF.

I HONESTLY THOUGHT THIS WAS A SAFE PLACE BUT ACTUALLY FEEL ATTACKED AFTER SOME OF THE BITCHY COMMENTS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Absolutely 100% agree. Some comments have been uncomfortable to read.

Reactions: 16
Am I being dopey?

How are these fans messaging her , she has comments turned off .

Feel free to tell me I’m a dozy bugger🀨

Hi I can send messages. They have never been turned off for me..... has she blocked you perhaps ? 😜

Reactions: 2
All of the iconic make up stuff in her stories was sent to hee I am sure of it as she has all the glosses in every colour and all the sprays and I'm sure i remember a story when she got them. They should be advertised as gifted.
I am finding her stories so aggressive to watch at the moment something has changed in her. I was sucked in last year but the constant selling and the fake act put me off. I think her popularity is declining at a rapid rate due to her stories being so lame now with the constant queen of hearts filter. The public will tire of this very quickly and I think this is clearly showing her behaviour which is really not approachable or friendly at the moment.
I also think that saying to your followers that you have had thousands of messages in such a short space of time is quite an obvious lie, how can you have read thousands of messages and know they all say the same thing? Its just not possible.
I've never seen such a dishonest account or person.
I think she needs to quit before this goes really wrong for her and concentrate on her baby and not just trying to make money out of everything.
And lastly it would be a total joke if she does a swipe up for those silly diamond pens she has even shown what crap they are one has a stone missing.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.