Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Self care basket .

95441869_845038632649891_4924674538592933972_n(1).jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
All the vest, Vesty.
Their house must be absolutely boiling! because they both prance about in next to nothing! I’m in a wooly jumper and I’m tempted to go and put my dressing gown on top as I’m freezing

Reactions: 16
Paul and Sam..the dim Essex couple from the Catherine Tate show....they think everyday situations are hilarious...hmmm ring any bells!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:

Hinch Hits and a trip to Greggs
duck right off you pair of begs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Exactly! Not quite sure how she can say that. Maybe she thinks they no longer count as gifted after a certain amount of time passes 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe she doesn't see anything as gifts, and more of sacrificial offerings to the Princess of Maldons Temple.
In return of offered goods she will bestow the likes of sexy daddy pig to the companies. I hear cumslut laaavs a glittery roll from I love wallpaper, and bumstretcher will clearly need tissues 😳so he'll have headed straight for the mirrored tissue box people.
Then the Princess can rest the Prince happily in his gifted cot, knowing that mini brexit dildos will also benefit.
Because as we know, she's so pure, honest and innocent 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion

Sitting on her piano stool, doing her brows that make her look like a tool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can't be off to buy yet more tatt?

You've got a free day with your husband, no kid, loads of money in the bank. Where do you go? Greggs and Home Bargs?! I mean 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

Reactions: 25
I’m a doctor training in gastroenterology. I don’t come across gastric bands very often but I’ve done some reading and it sound plausible if you allow for her explaining it inaccurately (which many people do as medical information translated into lay language often results in meaning being lost).

You can get something called gastric prolapse aka “band slippage”, where instead of the band sitting neatly around the stomach, a bit of extra stomach can get trapped in the band which can pinch the entrance to the stomach closed or partially closed. Interestingly it is not uncommon (1-14%) and some people don’t get any symptoms from this. The authors also don’t list weight loss as a symptom of this side-effect, but rather reflux, regurgitation and vomiting and rarely sudden upper abdominal pain (she said her pain was back pain,I think?).

The paper I read says the management is to deflate the band and repeat imaging to see if the prolapse resolves, and some cases need surgery.
Helpfully the authors say the following about pregnancy-
“Band unlocking is another alternative, particularly in a pregnant patient where time under anesthesia and fetal health are most important; the patient then can return for a definitive operation when she is postpartum”

I think her story is plausible BUT it doesn’t ring true with me that they would just reposition the band rather than deflate/unlock it, especially when she was approx 8 months pregnant and seemingly very malnourished. Who is to say it wouldn’t slip again, requiring another general anaesthetic?? That’s the aspect of the story I just don’t buy as she hasn’t regained the excess weight, which would have happened if they had unlocked the band. It does make me wonder if she even has a band at all, or an eating disorder.

Link to the paper for anyone interested: https://bariatrictimes.com/long-term-complications-gastric-banding-balloon/

Sorry if that is more info that anyone needed, I have a professional interest and currently bored at home self isolating as my husband has COVID!
Thank you for that. Wishing your Husband a speedy recovery ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can hear the shoppers now ‘OH MY GODDD The Messiah (Mrs Hinch) eats Greggs sausage rolls just like we do! She’s SO down to earth! She’s our best friend Soph’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.