Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'If you have nothing nice to say' 'Don't say anything at all'
Isn't that what you crazy people are complaining about in the first place? The fact that he didn't mention her??
Dumbasses.
It's when they say "my mum says blah blah" just like Soph does or "f off you scumbag" with #bekond

What are these people on?

Soph keeps saying that she doesn't mind people with opinions but then writes a book about it and sets her sheep loose.

Soph Hun, my mum says "reap what you sow".

Reactions: 19
View attachment 266847bleeping hell calm down you nutty Hincher!!

They are crazy and she encourages this behaviour. Just because he didn’t mention her (who even is she to most people) it doesn’t mean he bloody hates her or hates women she’s got a lot to answer for encouraging women to be bat tit crazy. What happened to be kond
Just popped on to say about this!
”read it cover to cover in days”
Yeah cause the font is so big about 2 years of her life!

honestly her Hinchers are absolutely nuts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Super Adie to the party listening to the Heart interview this morning.
She can barely form a sentence. Agree that this is partially what has held her back from expanding her empire - she is a terrible interviewee. She makes Prince Andrew look like a pro!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I reckon she will do a proper beggy story all like 'omg guys. I cant believe Piers Morgan THE Piers Morgan has posted a grid post with me on it guys. And you're all commenting on it telling him who I am omg thank you guys. Keep commenting guys and he might ask me to come on for an interview guys! Maybe they'll sack Susanna and get me instead guys?'

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Personally I believe the account was set up as a business idea. They probably didn’t think it’d blow up the way it did but I can’t see how it was ever a personal account. She even had her brand name sorted early on.
Mrs Hinch is cleverly constructed - she’s vulnerable, like your best friend, perfect in every single way. A lot of stay at home mums are lonely - so this taps into that. A best friend type who is something to aspire towards.
The mental health stuff pisses me off. I don’t doubt she’s felt nervous at times but she doesn’t have an anxiety disorder. I think this was a ploy to make her appear relatable and vulnerable.
Mrs Hinch is ditsy and silly. She relies on her mum for advice and behaves in a very childlike way. Perhaps to encourage the behaviour of her ‘army’ and the way the protect her.
Mrs Hinch loves a bargain and her lifestyles seems achievable to those watching.
But Sophie Hinchcliffe is none of those things. In that video you see a confident, shrewd woman who along with her husband, knows how to sell.
She plays a character. But underneath is a very different woman. She has a lot of money and isn’t afraid to spend it - it’s just done on the quiet.
And I think what we’re witnessing now is the transition from Mrs Hinch who names her cloths etc to Sophie. Because I think now Sophie has experienced the lime light - she wants more of it. And as herself now.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
So have just been thinking - there’s a part where she says something like ‘me using a bottle of zoflora hasn’t caused global warming’ ... but it is MASSIVELY contributing to it!
Her use encouraged millions of her sheep to do it, so the output from that will have been excessive compared to previously.
So sorry, hun, you absolutely are causing effects on global warming.

also, holy mother of Jesus I have so much to catch up on.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
haha 🤣 I’m from near there and used to fight dirty as kid! We had to..everyone teasing us about white stilettos...but now it’s Fake Tan, nails and the duck lips 🤣🤣
I’m a Barking boy. Grew up on a well rough estate. Now we’ve seen real life! Not that teeny tiny village of Maldon 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The only bit of her Heart radio interview is from her.

Reactions: 8
I’d be really interested to know what a body language expert would have to say about the way she is on her stories
There’s a brilliant geordie guy IG who analyses body language, he asks for people to send interviews of people for him to analyse but he’s more Meghan Markle, Prince Andrew, Dominic Cummings so not sure what he’d make of her. Fascinating stuff.

Reactions: 19
I remember ages ago when her mum and dad came round for Sunday lunch and they were helping wash up. Her mum went in the cupboard where all the cloffs were and told her 'you don't need all of this stuff' 'you've got too much in here'. Soph did not like it.. she just kept saying 'nevermind' and then went off into the other room laughing maniacally.

There’s a brilliant geordie guy IG who analyses body language, he asks for people to send interviews of people for him to analyse but he’s more Meghan Markle, Prince Andrew, Dominic Cummings so not sure what he’d make of her. Fascinating stuff.
Find him!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Morning all
I have to go to work this afternoon and hand in my notice. I have messaged manager and got a terse reply. I have spoken to HR so I know the legalities. However I am currently stuck to the sofa with a pounding heart and know I will need to take beta blockers to get me into work to do my shift today. Thats anxiety Sop hun. Not prancing around doing radio interviews and pretending to clean your bath. My hands are all tingly and I feel low level sick. I hate this feeling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Morning all
I have to go to work this afternoon and hand in my notice. I have messaged manager and got a terse reply. I have spoken to HR so I know the legalities. However I am currently stuck to the sofa with a pounding heart and know I will need to take beta blockers to get me into work to do my shift today. Thats anxiety Sop hun. Not prancing around doing radio interviews and pretending to clean your bath. My hands are all tingly and I feel low level sick. I hate this feeling.
I know how that feels. Don't beat yourself up. Take your BB and do whatever you need to to get yourself through it. We'll be thinking of you. ❤

So full of anxiety eh?
She's such a cock.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I reckon she will do a proper beggy story all like 'omg guys. I cant believe Piers Morgan THE Piers Morgan has posted a grid post with me on it guys. And you're all commenting on it telling him who I am omg thank you guys. Keep commenting guys and he might ask me to come on for an interview guys! Maybe they'll sack Susanna and get me instead guys?'
Surely even she can see her it’s just her book jacket in photo, but he’s really talking to Schofield and Dec and his scummy mate, doesn’t see Hinch as competition!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
SmartSelect_20201006-103833_Story Downloader.jpg

She's going away again!! bleeping hell, can you believe it? 🙄

Also, looks like we have Pumpkin Planters and the Playhouse to look forward to. Oh the joys...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Has anxiety!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Personally I believe the account was set up as a business idea. They probably didn’t think it’d blow up the way it did but I can’t see how it was ever a personal account. She even had her brand name sorted early on.
Mrs Hinch is cleverly constructed - she’s vulnerable, like your best friend, perfect in every single way. A lot of stay at home mums are lonely - so this taps into that. A best friend type who is something to aspire towards.
The mental health stuff pisses me off. I don’t doubt she’s felt nervous at times but she doesn’t have an anxiety disorder. I think this was a ploy to make her appear relatable and vulnerable.
Mrs Hinch is ditsy and silly. She relies on her mum for advice and behaves in a very childlike way. Perhaps to encourage the behaviour of her ‘army’ and the way the protect her.
Mrs Hinch loves a bargain and her lifestyles seems achievable to those watching.
But Sophie Hinchcliffe is none of those things. In that video you see a confident, shrewd woman who along with her husband, knows how to sell.
She plays a character. But underneath is a very different woman. She has a lot of money and isn’t afraid to spend it - it’s just done on the quiet.
And I think what we’re witnessing now is the transition from Mrs Hinch who names her cloths etc to Sophie. Because I think now Sophie has experienced the lime light - she wants more of it. And as herself now.
I agree with you 💯 Mrs Hinch is a brand - not your friend x

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.