Go back to page 1.
Company House records 11781414
, incorporated 22 Jan 2019.
She holds 95% of the shares and Jamie 5% of the shares.
Trademarks of her brand 'Mrs Hinch'
UK00003337545. Filing date 11/08/2018, Owner(s) name(s) Jamie Hinchliffe and Sophie Barker. Class 3 = Cleaning agents for household purposes. Mark text is Mrs Hinch
UK00003337012. Filing date 07/09/2018. Owner name Sophie Barker. Class 3 = Cleaning agents for household purposes. Mark text is #hincharmy
UK00003338112. Filing date 12/09/2018. Owner name Jamie Hinchliffe. Class 25 = Clothing for men, women and children. Mark text is #hincharmy
UK00003461980. Filing date 28/01/2020. Owner name Mrs Hinch Ltd. Numerous classes.
UK00918191378. Filing date 03/02/2020. Owner name Mrs Hinch Ltd. Numerous classes.
UK00918192782. Filing date 05/02/2020. Owner name Mrs Hinch Ltd. Numerous classes.
Classes include everything from cleaning agents for household purposes. Non-medicated cosmetics and toiletry preparations. Food for babies; DVDs; podcasts Apparatus, devices and articles for nursing infants Clothing; footwear to Communication by online blogs and many more.
All about Ronnie
- Posted a pic of Ron's bedroom to show he is indeed in a proper bed, then deleted
it moments later.
- Changed her captions
because Tattle discussed her allowing Ron to touch Henry while he was alone/sleeping etc.
- Allowed Ronnie to go into the cupboard then shouted
at him for getting a doggie treat for Henry. Face seen
- Ronnie shuts himself in the cupboard. Does this really happen? video.
- Claims Ronnie has never had a dummy
. Well, there is photo
evidence on her page so why lie.
- Photoshopped red gloves
on Ronnie when outdoors in the garden.
- Grid post about Ronnie. She amended it after reading a response
saying to change it to read “grow in your own time” rather than grow slow. However. she didn't change her Facebook
In the bath
- Was always posting pictures of Ronnie in the bath. Eventually, she stopped.
- Day out on the rowing boat
with Trace and her kids. Ron had no life jacket
on. In fact, none
of them was wearing one.
Mashed potato head
- On Ronnie's 1st birthday a local restaurant showcased their creation
of Ronnie. Freaky as hell.
24/08/2021. Took Ron's privacy, which doesn't exist, to a whole new level by posting a video of him on the toilet.
- She then followed it with a picture of his head in the bowl
. How revolting of her.
- She quickly deleted the video of Ronnie on the toilet but a firm
that supplied the toilet steps posted it on their IG.
- A 'fan' then asked for tips
on potty training, Gaynor posted loads of made-up horrible rubbish relating to Ronnie.
- Then stated that Henry had stolen 'her' privacy
. OMG, what an idiot.
- Photoshopped the name 'Ronnie
' to the playhouse, as it was not there the day after.
Ronnie's Fan Page
- Delusional fans have even made Ron his own fan page
- Tattlers found a pic of Ron on a man's
IG page and talked about it. She read here and messaged
the guy to remove it.
- Allowed Ron to paint
and get messy. It turned out to be for a P&G ad
and the clothes looked new
- used Minkies, sponges etc Ron aged 10mths, couldn't use it correctly as she'd glued
them onto a cardboard lid.
- Did she dub 'there
' in this video to show Ronnie speaking.
Did she dub in 'there' on the above video, as a few months later she posted another video of Ronnie clearly saying 'there
'? Quite bizarre as the day before she stated 'he doesn't answer us quite yet', this story was possible due to the issue the day before, see plagiarism.
- For months made out that Ronnie could speak, she even said on Vicky Pattison's podcast that 'Ronnie comes in and starts screaming wheels on the bus'. She then, out of the blue, posted that he has 'invisible speech needs.
'. They won’t label him, but a diagnosis is okay. Later, admitted he was having speech therapy.
Also, she constantly classes him as naughty. Why lie about your adorable son's needs. Mirror. Speech therapy, Naughty again
- Not a criticism, just posting this. States Ronnie has a routine
(apart from the times she is out with SS or he is at Fiddles etc) Why post about a toddler's bedtime? Nobody (only the obsessed fans and bots) needs to see this. What is she implying?
Trolling the Trolls
Hasn't read here since 2019 but constantly trolls Tattle. Like a moth to a flame, she keeps coming back.
Posted and then deleted a pic.
(related to her having a top-of-the-range Range Rover and a non-existent Audi, which was J's birthday present).
Changes words in songs to include the word troll.
Jamie in his underwear.
Stressed without ya. 3 million followers
Who is this morning's quote aimed at? Stealing joy.
While cleaning the debris from a bath bomb (the next day so not the cleaning sensation she makes out to be) assumed the trolls would think it was her pubes
Leave your baggage at the door
- in response to Jamie's shark video (pg 1).
2019. Signed up to post on Tattle - Soph on Tattle
Was it really her or just a deluded fan?
Troll,Trolls they are all Trolls
- Posted messages
from a supposed ''troll'', if true then this is unacceptable. Anyhow she states this person has been sending her messages since Feb, Soph is notorious for blocking so why sit on these messages from then? Later on, this post was deleted. She then came on as Gaynor and insisted that IG had taken this post
- Posted a video of Ronnie being kind, her words
of ''bully innocent people online'' seem to imply that the bullied was either Ronnie or others (her?), anyway, either way hopefully new members will come to look at Tattle. Then true to form an #ad
for her new bedroom carpets followed.
- While on holiday of all places she was reading the troll section of Mollie Mae's book
so added a message on a post to stop judging, be kind or simply unfollow. Later that evening she signed off for the night but said she is going to pray
for the trolls.
- Whined again over her 120
- Was spotted out in the wild, posted the video late at night so was she going to post it? Anyway, Tattle had earlier been discussing Henry's weight and every time that happens she rants. 120
secs of her day is only on IG, the other times they may have MH, anxiety etc so she wants people to stop being nasty, 'It's nice just to be nice' Ok hun.
- After a day of bragging about her 'farm', showing off the renovations and doing ads, she shared a post in the evening stating that out of the 100% of her followers 1%
. i.e Tattle. watch her every move and pull her or her family apart.
- it seems a lot of the 1% (us) received an email
in response to an ASA complaint. Is this why she is on radio silence today and hasn't been on IG apart from going to softplay
and posing for a pic.
- After posting about someone she trusted hurting her - see page 1 'something brewing' - she had a strop and time off, didn't tell her army and they went into meltdown. When she returned she replied to a comment on her page and had a rant.
Missgreedyhome - This Instagrammer has taken a break due to allegedly trolling, Hinchy wrote this
on her page.
- Posted a troll video
and the real Soph came out, she said 'Trolls watching this huneyzz, get a life'.
- 16/03/2020 the UK went into a national lockdown due to the Covid19 pandemic, from 23/06/2020 restrictions were eased and people were allowed to work/shop etc but still comply with social distancing rules, wear masks, not to travel unnecessarily. This however didn't affect Soph and her family as they had continued as normal, including having a BBQ on 28/04/2020.
- from 17/10/2020 further restrictions for some parts of the country meant they had to adhere to new tier Covid19 measures
; this meant Essex was in tier 2, so mixing in households was banned. Soph and her family had a pre- lockdown meal of a Chinese
banquet but then continued going out and about as normal even though she said she wasn't feeling very well..
- From 05/11/2020 the UK had another lockdown
for 4 weeks. Soph again still continued as normal, i.e. shopping with Jamie and Ron when 1 person shopping was recommended. On this occasion, she bought non-essential items which were shown in a haul
later that night.
The UK was expecting a 5-day break from tier restrictions so Christmas could be spent with family etc, but this was quashed and restrictions were still in place.
- 06/01/2021 Boris Johnson announced a 3rd national lockdown
expected to end 15/02/2021. This meant, again, stay at home, all schools were closed - except for children of key workers - and advised only to leave the house once a day for exercise, essentials etc.
On 09/01/2021 she posted a video
saying that they were out for a drive to see if they could find 'secret houses' and asked if her followers did this. Bear in mind she is currently pregnant and may have had Ronnie in the car. This is very irresponsible.
A list has been compiled from memory by @mgh727 and added by others.
- Lockdown BBQs well before Boris said we could meet outside in the garden.
- 20/06/2020 Ronnie’s birthday party with more than 6 people.
- 06/07/2020 Photoshoot at her home for her book. Alluded she had done her own make-up but the MUA at the London shoot let slip he had done it.
- 02/08/2020 Day out on the rowing boat with trace and her kids. Ron had no life jacket on.
- 08/08/2020 Spotted in Poundland with Jamie buying tat. Revealed the haul the next day after reading here.
- 11/08/2020 Holiday to Kent and stayed in a barn. until 14th.
- 15/08/2020 Day out on the canal with Inch.
- 17/08/2020 2nd Wedding anniversary. Boat trip. Stay at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in London for £700 a night with spa treatments.
- 20/08/2020 Photoshoot in London with Ma in the background wearing a face mask, so we know was shot during the pandemic.
- 26/08/2020 Film in the garden with Stace, more than 6 people inc. the niece, possibly Ma Barker and Sam (worm clip)
- 28/08/2020 Zoo visit with Stace and Swash to feed the lions. Got a VIP experience while the park wasn't taking bookings.
- 30/08/2020 Hugging photo with mum on Maldon prom (no social distancing!!)
- 06/09/2020 Day trip to Walton on the Haze and purchased a beach shed - had a rage after she rec'd a DM about her long black evening dress, and then showed her legs which got into the paper.
- 08/09/2020 Went to HB with Ma when her product launched.
- 20/09/2020 (around) Holiday to Winborne, Dorset with the entire family. Price ranging from £2950 - £5250.
- 20/09/2020 (around) Petting zoo trip in Dorset.
- 20/09/2020 (around) Model village in Dorset.
- 11/10/2020 Ronnie started baby ballers. (Took pictures of Ron, including other children which BB denied she had)
- 12/10/2020 Woke up with flu symptoms.
- 16/10/2020 Chinese with Ma and Big Sis before Tier 2 was implemented to Essex, that definitely wasn’t socially distanced.
- 17/10/2020 Day trip to Freeport designer village in Braintree which is out of the area. A big no-no.
- 21/10/2020 Soft play.
- 28/10/2020 Not wearing a mask in public at the shopping centre and in the lift on Jamie’s birthday.
- 30/10/2020 Day trip for Halloween to Audley End.
- 30/11/2020 (shown) Xmas photo picture and (shown 02/01/2021) a photo shot of her new pregnancy with CC2 in the house (same photographer so assuming taken on the same date).
- 04/12/2020 Ronnie went to soft play. Ma went with them, this time she has covid symptoms.
- 10/12/2020 Lapland UK.
- Countless unnecessary purchases via the mediums of Boohoo, eBay, Amazon, Shein, Missguided and PLT just to name a few when the government said “only spend money on essentials!!”
- Countless meals in pubs and restaurants too which is allowed but again, if you claim you’re so scared, why would you risk it??
- Countless trips to Home Bargains and B&M,
- Continued to take Ronnie to supermarkets when the R rate is rising.
- Claims to have cancelled the hotel for Jamie’s birthday but the fact she had a weekend off seems far too suspicious.
- Went out into public after Chris Evans said on his radio she had Covid19 symptoms, so they wouldn’t be filming a podcast.
- New pergola. Which was revealed early so she had to post quickly.
- Superhero birthday party with SS and Pickle. ***See below***
- Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun
newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.
. 06/07/2020 She broke the rules when shooting the front cover
at home for her memoir, by having her hair and makeup
done professionally when close contact services like MUAs weren’t yet okay to work, but maintained she had done her makeup
herself. She tried to mislead followers by releasing these photos and showing behind the scenes videos on the day (20/08/2020) she was having ANOTHER promotional photoshoot
for her memoir/mag article when the guidelines had changed.
C19 Symptoms & charity bin
- while the world is suffering from COVID19 she posted she was feeling ill from 'flu'
like symptoms, later on, rather than stay indoors, she ventured out to a local clothing charity bin. Even though most charities ask for the donations to be bagged she videoed
herself putting the clothes in one by one, Worse still the collection was suspended.
- the Christmas decorations went up outside and she then posted that 2020 was the year 'we stayed home.
'. Don't think so as during the 2nd lockdown she went out more times than the bin.
*** - Tattle first talks about a superhero party seen written down on a Hinch weekly list on 06/10/2020. On 14/10 SS reveals on the radio they have already had the party. Then on 21/10, they both post a pampers nappy joint #ad campaign meet up at Castle Hinch. They then change their stories, Hinch said the party was 29/09/2020, Solomon says early Sept. Pampers then claim they met up prior to the restrictions so which date is it?. No social distancing adhered to whatsoever during this met up, they even posted a picture of their heads together which was swiftly deleted. She then posted a deflective troll pic.
Deleted pic. Hinch Sept date? SS early Sept date. Hinch 29/09. Pampers date. Troll pic.
- Her Thursday 8 pm ' Clap for the NHS' videos were totally disingenuous, and disrespectful in terms of content with Jamie and Sophie shouting unnecessarily and making it all about them (kissing and hugging). They also only ever clapped in the back garden when all their other neighbours were presumably out the front, and then were found to be pre-recorded when the garden clock showed the time to be pre 8 o'clock.
NHS clapping videos 30/04/2020.
NHS clapping videos 23/04/2020.
Some pictures from 09/04/2020.
Some pictures from 02/04/2020.
NHS clapping videos 02/04/2020.
Her saying 'do what you did before'.
Ronnies 1st birthday 20 June 2020
- Hosted a birthday party for Ronnie. As per guidelines it had to be outdoors and only 6 others to attend, so they hired a gazebo
. However, the food was all set up inside despite restrictions not allowing it. She prepared hard curly dry ham sandwiches, crushed Oreos into cones, poured cheese ball crisps out the day before and presented a huge cheeseboard
to eat. Ron got a Peter Rabbit birthday cake
to feed 500 people.
Her phone went into the drawer for the day but that evening she posted some videos that showed most of the cake was gone but she'd cut the slices 1mm
thick, so obviously had more than 6 people there, she dressed Ronnie in a pair of really tight small shorts,
while she flounced about in a £187 dress
. The grid picture was of just her and Ronnie, no Jamie, poor bloke.
She and Jamie then had a car crash IG live
, she appeared to be drunk or something, Jamie on the other hand was funny.
A neighbour calling herself Jenna posted on IG to state there were indeed over 30 people there and was blocked, she then joined Tattle. After many toing and froing posts, she was proved to be a faker.
Tips and Hacks
It has been repeatedly mentioned that when she first started out a lot of her tips were cheap, dangerous or foolish i.e Zoflora on a mattress, Zoflora & bicarb shake 'n' vac etc.
However, due to her many followers (bots), her popularity has now increased and she has therefore made a lot of money from her brand partners so she does not mention these tips/hacks at all and definitely has not told her followers to stop using them.
She started this account in March 2018 which means that in just four years.
- She has got married and been on honeymoon.
- Got pregnant and had a baby. (within 10 months of the marriage)
- Had the entire house extended and redecorated. (after the birth)
- Went to Disneyland.
- Had the entire garden renovated.
- Lived through 12 months of a global pandemic.
- Got pregnant again and has given birth for a second time.
- Bought a 1.5 million pound house. (Oct 2021)
Was using the moniker "Mrs Hinch" long before they actually got married.
- She had 5,000 followers 10 days before the wedding.
- 45,000 followers 10 days after the wedding.
- 100,000 within a month.
- 1 million within two months, Oct 2018.
- 2 million March 2019.
- 3 million Jan 2020.
- 4 million 2021.
Running list of pointless/wasteful purchases
- Fads and phases.
Is notorious for collecting and buying things - i.e through B&M, Poundland and HB hauls (probably but not posted as #ads) - never uses or mentions them again and more likely throws them away.
She also regularly goes to the garden centre to buy large quantities of pots, seeds and plants then they are later replaced with something else.
Often never seen again, so now probably in the local council recycling site.
- A professional cleaning trolley she called Polly. (pic). (video of where she got the idea).
- A piano stool, she doesn't play or have a piano. (video).
- Stairgate (maybe) and an extender bar. Video. (had bespoke ones made)
- Wooden toddler walker. Pic.
- Bathroom shelf, discarded at the tip. Purchased. Discarded.
- Large wooden box of coloured pens. (pic).
- Child locks on the kitchen doors and coffee table corner protectors.
- Concrete stone steppers she made. (pic) (another pic).
- Her second fridge (I mean it appeared sub a handful of times since the new kitchen).
- Wonder slicer from eBay. (pic).
- Dot to dot book from eBay. (pic).
- Bird picnic table from her uncle. (pic).
- Bird feeder tray with glass nut holders. (pic).
- Mrs Hinch tracksuit loungewear. (pic)
- Jamie's dartboard.
- Sewing machine, full sewing kit and materials to make items. Purchased while pregnant with Ronnie.
- Bought a large number of bath bombs and face masks, only shown a few times.
- A tamagotchi Video.
Gifted expensive items
Despite being a millionaire she regularly accepts expensive items from brands. Often a cash payment is also received in addition to the free item.
- Garage floor.
- Fireplace RRP £1000.
- Loft ladder.
- Carpets (stairs and the whole of the first floor) - Carpetright Harbour Beach Ocean £36.99㎡.
- Amtico Flooring (the whole of the ground floor) - Valley Oak £34.99㎡ (one of the cheaper online quotes v's John Lewis £55㎡).
- New doors throughout (minimum 8) - £199.00 each.
- Sofa's - 4 seater (£1599.00), 3 seater (£1599.00), Armchair (£999.00).
- Baby Changing Unit - £950.00.
- Nursery wardrobe - £1499.00.
- Nursery cot bed - £1499.00.
- Nursery Rocking Armchair - £949.00.
- Makeup table - £1049.00.
- Dining Table & Chairs - £1191.00.
- Living Room Rug - £769.00.
- Ronnie Toy Box - £1195.00.
- Wallpaper - Master bedroom (£20/roll), Henry room (£15/roll), Guest room (£15/roll), Old make-up room (£15/roll), Old living room which was then redecorated the same & then including the extended area (£15/roll).
Even with the subtotal at over £40,000 of gifted merchandise, Tattle member @SunshineRae will not stop counting!
A link to Ronnies nursery costs. Nursery costs
Gifted for the new house.
- Even though it didn't need one she had a new resin driveway laid, possibly £20 to £120 per m2 depending on the installation, the drive is long so ££££'s (also an ad posted so poss 24k as well) BUT apparently, it isn't gifted she is paying for it.
- Carpet Right - on the 2nd stairs at £62.99㎡. Also fitted in her bedroom. It is now speculated that all the carpets in the rooms are gifted.
- DFS - 2 sofas @ £1,899 each & a large footstool @ £579 Total value. £4,377.
- SNUG - 1.5 seater snugger (£989) & 3 seater sofa (£1429.00) (a set is £2278.00) and a footstool (£439) = £2857 or £2717.
- Desenio framed prints.
- £800+ Emma mattress - for the guest bedroom, which the dog chose to sleep on.
- Stone flooring that is laid everywhere downstairs.
- Sky Glass TV - she had one in the old house and we believe she left it for Sam. No mention of any TVs for the new house, so it is assumed she has numerous gifted ones dotted around.
More money than sense
A beach hut -
went on a day trip (with her mum as usual) to Walton on the Maze. Stayed in a beach hut and then declared she was looking at purchasing
- 3 which may or may not have cost £16k.
- Rather than recycle Ronnie's nursery furniture, she spent nearly £9000 on new furniture
etc. This seems a rather relatable and sustainable choice for a 2nd baby boy's nursery - not.
(Costs again added up by @SunshineRae)
- In Ronnie's bedroom at the new house an artist (Chris Westall) spent over 4 weeks painting a mural of a farm scene, this will have cost
over 7k. Large commission
by the artist post. The artist still cannot reveal it as Ronnie hasn't seen it yet.
Ronnie's straw bedding alone cost £83.
- The wallpaper
at the new house appears to have cost £513.24.
- Even though the sign nearby stated not to do so
Jamie filmed Ronnie in a toy store sitting in a toy car
. Anyway, the next day he was asked if he had purchased said car, and he replied no, but he did buy this one
. It appeared that Ronnie was driving it very well but it was a remote-controlled car. Not 4 weeks earlier Ronnie had received a £180 digger for his birthday. Where is that now, was it a prop?
A £100 popcorn
maker for the media room.
Made by Dad
Homemade crap made by master carpenter Al.
For Ronnie's bedroom/bathroom.
Washbasin stand - 05/03/2022 Made from scaffold
Tractor book storage - 01/03/2022 Made from apple crates.
Bedside tables - 27/02/2022 Made from apple crates.
Farmers market - 12/02/2022 Made from apple crates.
For Lennie's bedroom/bathroom.
Shelves - 31/03/22 Made from scaffolding
For Henry's washroom.
Shelf & worktop - 30/04/2022 Made from scaffolding
For the boy's playroom.
Radiator cover - 15/07/2022 Made from pallets
Her pumpkins door display.
Crates made from pallets.
Who she has promoted
Most of these are very regular ads.
Some are seen occasionally, some are seen then ditched, and some have not been seen before and possibly won't be again.
Once in a while, a company gets in touch, so she then promotes them
for a fee.
Her charges are below.
It was confirmed in September 2020 by a company that approached Gleam to partner with Mrs Hinch that she charges 24k plus VAT
for her Instagram stories.
So if you do not want to line her bank account then avoid the following brands or shops.
- P&G. https://www.pg.co.uk/brands/
- Her own laundry detergent & conditioner. (P&G)
- Her own Hinch products with Tesco.
- AvaMay Aromas.
- Desenio prints.
- Home Bargains.
- Iconic London.
- Look Fantastic.
- The Pink Stuff and Elbow Grease.
- Scrub daddy.
- Robinsons Ribena?
- Zoflora has confirmed they do not work with her - she did stop using it for a while when called out when doing the hot water hack. (went into a strop)
Abbreviations, terms and phrases
- A term used in reference to Jamie due to the uncanny likeness with the character Onslow from British comedy series ‘Keeping Up Appearances’. Onslow is described as “an overweight and unemployed man who earns his money through betting on horses, spends his time drinking beer, eating crisps and smoking cigarettes, and watching television”
by the KUA Fandom. Jamie too is unemployed and earns his money through his wife’s “influencer” status, spends his time drinking Lucozade Sport, munching on grazing table spreads and watching “his” team, Arsenal, play football on TV. Both men share a love of wearing white ‘wife beater’ vests all year round. He also now goes by Kanye Vest, Vestlife.. etc etc.
DM your Dad
- This is a phrase quoted from one of Hinch’s staunchest fans known as delete.tattle.life (DTL). Hinch appeared on the Chris Evans
Virgin Radio show on 26th November 2019 and came under lots of criticism in their subsequent Instagram post. DTL
called for these comments to be removed and for the “trolls” to be blocked, manically tagging all Virgin related companies and going so far as tagging Virgin owner Richard Branson’s daughter, Holly and asking her to 'DM you dad'
to help get this actioned. They also threatened to “…never fly with you again unless you block these trolls asap.”
Other threats included tagging @Jesus with the caption “can you give the trolls some plaques they deserve it.”
This was later translated to mean “plagues."
For new members.
- Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, cruncky snacks, Arsenal holes, terwatts, butter (bitter) and #bekond (originally kond) are typos from Hinchers so Tattle is using them. We were also called fat hens once.
- ATV = all the vest = Jamie wears vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
- I’m thank you = what she said to Phil Scofield in her This Morning interview.
- Jamie = Inch (this is why he is called Inch), Janine (see below) Onslow (see above), Tom Hardy (Sophie states that fans think he looks like TH), Vestlife and Kanye Vest (as he always seems to wear vests)
- Zoph's mum = MadMaYahoo, Freda, Ma Barker, Fredafiddlefingers.
- Zoph's dad = Weeping Al.
- Henry = His Lardship, Lardsome, fat bastard, chicken strip.
- Sam = Mamfa. Sophie's half-sister.
- Abie = Cling-on. Sams's daughter.
- Trace = her nail technician bff, who lived in the loft at her old house.
- Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)....... RIP fish as they are no more.
- Raymond, Rodney & Roy = The 3 alpacas at the 'tend 'farm', They are known here as the Wooly Wankers or WW's.
- Nigel - is someone who works at the ASA.
- House No1 = The old house is known as Castle Greyskull or Guantanamo Grey.
- House No2 = The new one is Liars Lodge or NotaFarm.
TV and Radio appearances
This Morning, Youtube. 17/09/2018.
This Morning. Youtube. 03/08/2019.
Chris Evans Radio show. Youtube. 26/11/2019.
This Morning. Youtube. 01/10/2020.
Chris Evans Radio show, 8 to 8.30 am from 15m.45s, 02/10/2020.
Ryan Tubridy, Ireland Radio. 05/10/2020. Expired. So no longer available. Found the interview here.
Heart Radio (her video) 05/10/2020.
Heart Radio 05/10/2020.
Hits radio 09/10/2020.
Planet Radio Youtube 13/10/2020.
Clipped video of Loose Women with Janet Street-Porter 18/11/2020.
Loose Women. YouTube. 18/11/2020.
Rylan BBC Radio 2 show 05/12/2020 - available until 03/01/2021.
Jennifer Zamparelli Show on RTE 2FM - comes in from 11.00 to 21.00. 08/12/2020. Not sure if it expires.
- she has appeared at a Dunelm's
Christmas interiors event as a special guest. She had a Q&A session where she recommends her top 5 products, says her best career moment so far and more. Doesn't appear anxious at all on this video.
Apparently, Jamie has also been as fame-hungry as his wife. @kittykat9994 found a newspaper article in the DailyStar
about his time in a reality show.
- He starred in a weekly UK television programme, a reality/documentary show following ex-professional footballer John Fashanu, managing a team of amateur players in a Sunday League. The show was launched in September 2003 and was broadcast throughout the 2003–2004 football season on Bravo.
During one episode he dressed up as a woman called Janine (at 21mins)
this nickname has stuck in the thread. This moment in his life has also been omitted from any interviews. It was posted in the press and the couple has not mentioned it at all.
- Jamie's gambling habit (at 28.03)
is also revealed on this show, it has been speculated about on the threads. but not proven until now. (Jamie was seen been screamed at by a pregnant Soph, then dragged out of a William Hills betting shop)
If you nose you nose
- On viewing the above show it did highlight the fact that since the show ended, it appears that Jamie has had cosmetic surgery, namely a rhinoplasty and maybe teeth work. Before
- He appeared on the ITV Tipping Point show but this missing episode
mysteriously can not be located anywhere. Luckily @Hinchawakening tracked it down and it can now be viewed in all its glory on Youtube.
- Jamie's Linkedin screenshots.
Salesperson of the year
They have recorded some Podcasts
together, available on many platforms. e.g. Audible, Apple.
Taken from the site.
All The Best (& Worst) with Mr and Mrs Hinch By Heart
Join Sophie and Jamie as they give exclusive access behind the doors of Hinch House! You'll hear all the juicy bits that don't make it to Instagram, as they talk through everything from the first day they met through to getting married and having a baby. The pair aren't pulling any punches as they talk openly about their struggles including mental health, becoming parents and juggling a demanding work/life balance. Ever wondered why Sophie started cleaning in the first place? Or what Jamie thought of Sophie when their eyes first met? Or the most inappropriate things Sophie has ever been sent to her insta account? Answers to these questions and many more in this exclusive podcast series with Mr. & Mrs Hinch. Thank you to our sponsor, Peanut. Peanut is an app connecting women throughout all stages of motherhood. Whether you’re a mother, pregnant, or trying to conceive, the app provides access to a community who are there to listen, share information and offer valuable advice. To download the app for free, head to peanut.app.link/hinch You can get in touch with Sophie and Jamie on Instagram: @mrshinchhome @mrhinchhome
One of the newspaper articles.
Interview with her.
1 - Hinch Yourself Happy. 2019. (with a ghostwriter)
2 - The Mrs Hinch Activity Journal. 2019.
3 - Mrs Hinch: The Little Book of Lists. 2020.
4 - A Memoir, This Is Me. 2020. (with a ghostwriter)
5 - Mrs Hinch: Life in Lists. 2021.
6 - A Memoir, This Is Me. 2022 (The only change is an extra chapter & additional photos).
A Blog review
of her 1st book.
In November 2021 Sophie was included in Private Eye. This couldn’t have been any more perfect if it had been written by @Bunnykins
One of her interviews - 27 Sept 2020. Talks a load of bolloxs.
The Street Journal
Newspaper criticism regarding Tattle, Mrs Hinch thread mentioned.
Daily mail achieve article dated 18/1/2022
Just for laughs
Jerking her head back
Hinch media piccies.
A poem by @Cady1954
One day when God was resting an idea sprung to mind.
He thought 'I'll make a species to baffle all Mankind'.
I'll start with just one brain cell that's more than they will need.
They won't have much vocabulary and have no urge to read.
Now these special people need a world just of their own.
So I will make a place for them so they are not alone.
I will call it 'Instagram 'where all these species meet.
They will worship nobodies and fall beneath their feet.
The species will at all times defend and fight off foe.
Whoever dares to question to 'Blockland' they will go!
They'll worship little children that they have never seen.
And beg for recognition from the latest Insta Queen.
But they will have some rules, that they must not disobey.
The houses that they live in must be 50 shades of grey.
They are allowed some colour a hint or two of white.
And crystal chandeliers to brighten up the night.
Their children must be named after wines or superstars.
Like Chardonnay, Deniro, Beyonce, Bruno Mars.
So God was quite contented with the species that he made.
But there was only one thing that made him feel afraid.
There was a danger lurking for these poor brainless sheep.
A danger oh so deadly that robbed him of his sleep.
He felt a sense of doom an approaching certain battle.
With the educated, erudite inhabitants of Tattle.
A description of a cult/manipulator from @Moobiemoo
Agree it’s a full con and a bloody cult.
Worshipping a woman who gets paid to show you things to buy is not normal.
The manipulation involved is pretty mind-blowing.
1. First curate a lifestyle that is neither daring nor extraordinary and very common and fashionable, but just slightly out of reach and unobtainable. Not too much, just enough. Slowly slowly things are added in, all aspirational items that you/they '‘have always wanted'’ and couldn’t have before.
2. Next create a relatable non-provable issue, like anxiety and mental health and a backstory of A Hard Life. Not too hard and unrealistic, but just challenging enough that it will resonate with people. Feeling awkward, lack of confidence - those are your prime market shoppers. People who don’t have strong identities of their own
3. Befriend everyone, make them think you nurture them and want the best for them. She’s created a huge year 6 playground online, with everyone wanting to be part of the world she has created, to stroke her hair and be invited to her sleepover. Show them just enough of Your life to hook them in every day, but not too much. You will create a noisy circle around you that help you batter off all that pesky criticism
4. Upsell upsell upsell. Start throwing in bigger ticket items and more of them once you have Hooked them with smaller things, but don’t go full reality of your cash increase. This will allow you to enjoy some of your more luxurious items. Don’t bother people with any in-depth real-life problems or waste time on them, if you remind people you are rich and they are poor, they won’t buy from you. Keep reminding people about how relatable you are and how hard you had it, and they will believe you deserve it more than they do
5. Distraction. The thing she does best. Prerecorded stories, half-truths and troll cries to deflect away from things she wants to do that could be seen as crass or unrelatable
6. Overcompensate with thanks to your fans. You wouldn’t be where you are without them and they are now part of your brand even though they do not benefit from it. Make them believe that all you do is give back to them and work for them, when in fact you do not give anything back. Hook them in by replying to some comments and screenshot messages so they keep engaging hoping you will reply to them one day
7. Disappear sometimes to make everyone worry and want you to come back
8. Release a sob story
9. Now you have landed much bigger brand deals, start distancing yourself from all this investing time into the fans and make celebrity friends instead
10. You are now invincible. The sob story, troll cries and noisy army continue to deflect negativity away from you. Bask in your cash and enjoy it, take a lot of time off
Back to her threads
Link back to her threads
1st ever thread. Cleaning mad Essex woman.
Back to page 1