Company House records 11781414
, incorporated 22 Jan 2019.
She holds 95% of the shares and Jamie 5% of the shares.
Trademarks of her brand 'Mrs Hinch'
UK00003337545. Filing date 11/08/2018, Owner(s) name(s) Jamie Hinchliffe and Sophie Barker. Class 3 = Cleaning agents for household purposes. Mark text is Mrs Hinch
UK00003337012. Filing date 07/09/2018. Owner name Sophie Barker. Class 3 = Cleaning agents for household purposes. Mark text is #hincharmy
UK00003338112. Filing date 12/09/2018. Owner name Jamie Hinchliffe. Class 25 = Clothing for men, women and children. Mark text is #hincharmy
UK00003461980. Filing date 28/01/2020. Owner name Mrs Hinch Ltd. Numerous classes.
UK00918191378. Filing date 03/02/2020. Owner name Mrs Hinch Ltd. Numerous classes.
UK00918192782. Filing date 05/02/2020. Owner name Mrs Hinch Ltd. Numerous classes.
Classes include everything from cleaning agents for household purposes. Non-medicated cosmetics and toiletry preparations. Food for babies; DVDs; podcasts Apparatus, devices and articles for nursing infants, clothing; footwear to communication by online blogs and many more.
It was confirmed in September 2020 by a company that approached Gleam to partner with Mrs Hinch that she charges 24k plus VAT
for her Instagram stories. (One story, 4 frames).
However, pre-Covid - March 2020 - it was possible the figure she charged was around £40,000 for 3 Instagram stories and 1 Instagram grid post. Limegoss article.
*Hinchliffe is the model influencer for the current moment. Gleam insist she didn’t even know what an influencer was when she started; she’s that
Tips and Hacks
It has been repeatedly mentioned that when she first started out a lot of her tips were cheap, dangerous or foolish i.e Zoflora on a mattress, Zoflora & bicarb shake 'n' vac etc.
However, due to her many followers (bots), her popularity has now increased and she has therefore made a lot of money from her brand partners so she does not mention these tips/hacks at all and definitely has not told her followers to stop using them.
She started this account in March 2018 which means that in just four years.
- She has got married and been on honeymoon.
- Got pregnant and had a baby. (within 10 months of the marriage)
- Had the entire house extended and redecorated. (after the birth)
- Went to Disneyland.
- Had the entire garden renovated.
- Lived through 12 months of a global pandemic.
- Got pregnant again and has given birth for a second time.
- Bought a 1.5 million pound house. (Oct 2021)
Was using the moniker "Mrs Hinch" long before they actually got married.
- She had 5,000 followers 10 days before the wedding.
- 45,000 followers 10 days after the wedding.
- 100,000 within a month.
- 1 million within two months, Oct 2018.
- 2 million March 2019.
- 3 million Jan 2020.
- 4 million 2021.
Who she has promoted
Most of these are very regular ads.
Some are seen occasionally, some are seen then ditched, and some have not been seen before and possibly won't be again.
Once in a while, a company gets in touch, so she then promotes them
for a fee.
Her charges are below.
It was confirmed in September 2020 by a company that approached Gleam to partner with Mrs Hinch that she charges 24k plus VAT
for her Instagram stories.
So if you do not want to line her bank account then avoid the following brands or shops.
- P&G. https://www.pg.co.uk/brands/
- Her own laundry detergent & conditioner. (P&G)
- Her own Hinch products with Tesco.
- AvaMay Aromas.
- Desenio prints.
- Home Bargains.
- Iconic London.
- Look Fantastic.
- Minky. - confirmed she no longer works for them.
- NOTHS (Not on the High Street).
- The Pink Stuff and Elbow Grease.
- Scrub daddy.
- Robinsons real fruits drink?
- Zoflora has confirmed they do not work with her - she did stop using it for a while when called out when doing the hot water hack. (went into a strop)
TV and Radio appearances
This Morning, Youtube. 17/09/2018.
Magic Radio. Youtube with Emma B. 14/04/2019.
This Morning. Youtube. 03/08/2019.
Chris Evans Radio show. Youtube. 26/11/2019.
This Morning. Youtube. 01/10/2020.
Chris Evans Radio show, 8 to 8.30 am from 15m.45s, 02/10/2020.
Ryan Tubridy, Ireland Radio. 05/10/2020. Expired. So no longer available. Found the interview here.
Heart Radio (her video) 05/10/2020.
Heart Radio 05/10/2020.
Hits radio 09/10/2020.
Planet Radio Youtube 13/10/2020.
Clipped video of Loose Women with Janet Street-Porter 18/11/2020.
Loose Women. YouTube. 18/11/2020.
Rylan BBC Radio 2 show 05/12/2020 - available until 03/01/2021.
Jennifer Zamparelli Show on RTE 2FM - comes in from 11.00 to 21.00. 08/12/2020. Not sure if it expires.
- she has appeared at a Dunelm's
Christmas interiors event as a special guest. She had a Q&A session where she recommends her top 5 products, says her best career moment so far and more. Doesn't appear anxious at all on this video.
Welcome to Hinch Farm book - 2023.
02/02/23 On ITV with Lorraine - Youtube
03/02/23 At Virgin radio with Chris Evans - Youtube. Only 40 Secs.
03/02/23 At Virgin radio with Chris Evans - audio
04/02/23 Via telephone with Rylan on BBC Radio 2 - audio
05/02/23 Via telephone with Alison Curtis on Irish Radio Today FM - audio
05/02/23 Via telephone with Helen Skelton on Radio 5 live - audio
From Thread 620 Page 3.
- 11/02/23. Waterstones, Lakeside. Took the children.
Ronnie looked scared. MUP pal
. Jamie loved the attention
- 12/02/23. Waterstones, Trafford Centre. All the fam there inc Mad Ma, Manfa and clingon. MUA and
hairdresser on hand. Held
- 18/02/23. Waterstones, Silverburn. Went up on Friday without R&L as she is going skiing on Monday.
Hardly any children came but most of the arse licker Instahuns
showed up and wet themselves, tagging and reposting each other's pics/videos all weekend.
Apparently, Jamie has also been as fame-hungry as his wife. @kittykat9994 found a newspaper article in the DailyStar
about his time in a reality show.
- He starred in a weekly UK television programme, a reality/documentary show following ex-professional footballer John Fashanu, managing a team of amateur players in a Sunday League. The show was launched in September 2003 and was broadcast throughout the 2003–2004 football season on Bravo.
During one episode he dressed up as a woman called Janine (at 21mins)
this nickname has stuck in the thread. This moment in his life has also been omitted from any interviews. It was posted in the press and the couple has not mentioned it at all.
- Jamie's gambling habit (at 28.03)
is also revealed on this show, it has been speculated about on the threads. but not proven until now. (Jamie was seen been screamed at by a pregnant Soph, then dragged out of a William Hills betting shop)
If you nose you nose
- On viewing the above show it did highlight the fact that since the show ended, it appears that Jamie has had cosmetic surgery, namely a rhinoplasty and maybe teeth work. Before
- He appeared on the ITV Tipping Point show but this missing episode
mysteriously can not be located anywhere. Luckily @Hinchawakening tracked it down and it can now be viewed in all its glory on Youtube.
- Jamie's Linkedin screenshots.
Salesperson of the year
They have recorded some Podcasts
together, available on many platforms. e.g. Audible, Apple.
Taken from the site.
All The Best (& Worst) with Mr and Mrs Hinch By Heart
Join Sophie and Jamie as they give exclusive access behind the doors of Hinch House! You'll hear all the juicy bits that don't make it to Instagram, as they talk through everything from the first day they met through to getting married and having a baby. The pair aren't pulling any punches as they talk openly about their struggles including mental health, becoming parents and juggling a demanding work/life balance. Ever wondered why Sophie started cleaning in the first place? Or what Jamie thought of Sophie when their eyes first met? Or the most inappropriate things Sophie has ever been sent to her insta account? Answers to these questions and many more in this exclusive podcast series with Mr. & Mrs Hinch. Thank you to our sponsor, Peanut. Peanut is an app connecting women throughout all stages of motherhood. Whether you’re a mother, pregnant, or trying to conceive, the app provides access to a community who are there to listen, share information and offer valuable advice. To download the app for free, head to peanut.app.link/hinch You can get in touch with Sophie and Jamie on Instagram: @mrshinchhome @mrhinchhome
One of the newspaper articles.
Interview with her.
1 - Hinch Yourself Happy. 2019. (with a ghostwriter)
2 - The Mrs Hinch Activity Journal. 2019.
3 - Mrs Hinch: The Little Book of Lists. 2020.
4 - A Memoir, This Is Me. 2020. (with a ghostwriter
5 - Mrs Hinch: Life in Lists. 2021.
6 - A Memoir, This Is Me. 2022 (The only change is an extra chapter & additional photos).
7 - Welcome to Hinch Farm. (A children's book)
A Blog review
of her 1st book.
Her own range
2021- With Tesco - a home range. Now ended.
With the name Mrs Hinch
Laundry range with P&G.
2020 - Rose Wonderland.
2022 - Frosted Eucalyptus. Released Sept for a limited time.
2023 - Country Garden. Released March for Spring.
2023 - Frosted Rose Wonderland. Released Sept for a limited time.
2023 - Frosted Eucalyptus. Returning this Winter for a limited time.
In November 2021 Sophie was included in Private Eye. This couldn’t have been any more perfect if it had been written by @Bunnykins
One of her interviews - 27 Sept 2020. Talks a load of bolloxs.
The Street Journal
Newspaper criticism regarding Tattle, Mrs Hinch thread mentioned.
Daily mail achieve article dated 18/1/2022
A 2023 Sun
article. Mrs Hinch earned £2.1m in ONE year – from sponsored posts to Tesco deal, how did her cleaning side hustle become so big?
Miscellaneous videos and pics
2 mugshots -
eats 2 mugshots
in a jug.
- Every now and again she shows off the fact that she suffers from a blood disorder called Protein S Deficiency & Factor V Leiden. It leaves her with large bruises and she has to inject blood thinners to combat blood clots.
Not sure why she has to showcase this fact as it is detailed in her 'books', but it's normally before/after something she wants to deflect or she needs to be in the papers.
16/04/22 Always wear winter
clothing even through summer. 16/04/22 In the paper
06/09/2020 Day trip to Walton on the Haze and purchased a beach shed - had a rage after she rec'd a DM about her long black evening dress, and then showed her legs which got into the paper
- Facebook pics
. Does she really have anxiety?
Tan application AD
her legs so much she was practically naked here.
Weight loss surgery
15/07/20 - Showed her arms that she'd had surgery on and yes, it appeared in the paper
Freshen up Friday
Acting strange while cleaning. Again on 04/03/2022.
Is this an act for the gram to be more relatable?
Inch and OF
- His content is low so he tries to be smutty
via a Joe Swash copycat video.
- Jamie slyly films her again while running
in the rain. She tells him to stop.
- Spied outside Maccys shovelling a McFlurry
in her gob. A gif
was made of all the pictures taken.
.- Acting stupid. Misc
videos from her mate's Facebook.
When she was little
- Soph in the pool pic.
Hinch Yourself Happy Book tour 2019
. Her back
. Pic15. Pic16
. The least
she could do - for £12.99
you got a book, a pic, a Minky and a bottle of Febreze. She's desperate
A Tattle poster quote.
''She’s looking like a cross between a wotsit and a french fry but with the expression of a space raider''
HousesMoving on up
- She has always maintained she isn't moving
anywhere as this house means too much to her. And another.
Sowing the seeds to a big move. During an invite to a garden get-to-together at SS's mansion on 29/04/2021, Hinch proclaimed 'I need this house, I need this life,
' and she is now determined to work hard, make big changes, take risks and step out of her comfort zone
. She also had milestones
to achieve before quitting IG.
On 01/05/2021 she posted a picture of a garden and then a picture of Henry stating they'd been on a park walk
, well it turned out to be the garden
of a £3.2m mansion
for sale in Maldon. Is this her new house? No, see below.
she has finally gone and moved to her 'farm'. Which is, in reality, a £1.5m house that has 1.7 acres of land, 5 bedrooms (3 with en-suites), a main bathroom and more importantly, is only 10 mins away from her old gaff/
- Stated that due to privacy, mainly after they extended the house, this move has been on the cards for ages, instigated by Jamie.
Why did they move
- It now appears, that due to the paper's inaccurate portrayal of why they moved, Jamie stated they didn't move due to the nasty neighbours, it was because journalists
were climbing all over the property to obtain pictures. Another
''we moved because of the papers.
- A newspaper article has posted about the new house
and the speculation of the move, asking ''Why did they leave if they loved the old house so much''.
- They are keeping the old house but someone special
is moving in and she will pop round for a cuppa. Months later said she wouldn't divulge
the identity of the person moving in but the sister
posted on Facebook that she is the one that is moving in.
This selfless act nevertheless got her into the paper and the media think she has given the house away. The fact is she still owns it.
Over Christmas 2021
. Old house - The #gifted Christmas trees & bannister fluffings didn't make an appearance as she didn't feel festive, but after a little read of Tattle, she put up the tree making out it was over 2 days. As usual, this got her into the paper
, she also plonked some twigs onto the off-centre fireplace and parked a skipful of trash at the front of the house. pics
. The Elfs hardly visited as well.
20/12/2021 - Hired a camper van again and set off 'opp north', they ended up staying a few days in a cottage in Northumberland, along with Fiddles, WeepingAl and cling-on. Going away
10/01/2022 - States that she has, for the last 6 weeks (Late Nov 2021), been sorting out the shelter for the Alpacas ( Raymond, Rodney & Roy) Alpaca shed
- However, even though they moved due to privacy she is sharing, bit by bit, rooms of the house so eventually, like her old house and her 'tend' bff's cottage, the layout will be known to all her 4 million fans/bots/Ron & Len's numerous aunts and uncles.
House pics she’s posted
- House before. Lounge
. Ron’s room. Lennies room. Main bathroom. Henry’s room. Utility reno. Front door. Main bedroom. Landing area. Piano room lol
. The real piano room.
Henry's pamper room
. Orangery foundations
Videos of the garden
- The alpacas are coming.
- #Ad and #gifted an expensive resin
drive which replaced the perfectly sound tarmac one. After crowing that it was the ''driveway of her dreams'' she announced a give-a-way, however, this give-a-way was on the company's IG, not her's and was for only £2k plus £500 installation.
- Boot room.
Henry's pamper room. The staircase.
They still haven't moved in, they are in between both houses at the moment, one of them sleeps at the new house and it is heavily CCTV so burglars beware, however, she is supposedly cleaning a little and shining the sink in the old house so the money can still roll in.
They are now in the property
- 09/08/22. Day after she posted some Q&As. Moved
Now they have moved in
- The #ads are appearing fast and furious, she has furniture to buy you say? Well, it appears not. So far she has received carpets for the whole house from Carpetright, mattresses for the 5 bedrooms inc the dogs from Emma, a new DFS
sofa suite for the living room worth £4,377 and another set for another room valued at £2857.00 from Snug
Sofa UK. (delivered in July but approved
to story on 28/09) She was kind though, a discount code was given so the huns can get into debt again.
The house completion was 6 October 2021
Trolling the Trolls
Hasn't read here since 2019 but constantly trolls Tattle. Like a moth to a flame, she keeps coming back.
Posted and then Deleted
(related to her having a top-of-the-range Range Rover and a non-existent Audi, which was J's birthday present).
Changes words in songs to include the word troll.
Jamie in his underwear.
Stressed without ya. 3 million followers
Who is this morning's quote aimed at? Stealing joy.
While cleaning the debris from a bath bomb (the next day so not the cleaning sensation she makes out to be) assumed the trolls would think it was her pubes
Leave your baggage at the door
- in response to Jamie's shark video (pg 1).
2019. Signed up to post on Tattle - Soph on Tattle
Was it really her or just a deluded fan?
Troll, Trolls they are all Trolls
- Posted since getting the chickens she no longer eats meat. Tattle proved her wrong. Later on, she showed off a printed card
from a 'fan' thanking Sofa for sharing her page. It was speculated the card was fake. Sofa had added on, over the sender's name - ''Makes the bullshit trolling I get daily so worth it''
- Posted a video
of her mum because someone, apparently, had commented somewhere saying that ''She's always with her mother, Grow up Hinch.'' This angered her.
- Posted a quote
early in the morning.
- After coming home from an expensive 33rd birthday 3-day child-free trip to Switzerland she posted, late at night, a video
aimed at the Trolls that wanted to ''End Her''. Around 30 cards/letters were thrown down accompanied by an Emeli Sandé song which the lyrics can be interpreted to mean anything from being underestimated for whatever reason and striving on regardless of gossip or a message of speaking up for oneself.
- A few days before she appears live on TV to promote her 'children's farm book', her one and only early in the morning post was bullies
can be adults. Not sure what has rattled her cage but it was copied
from here which is a Scott Stabile quote.
- Posted messages
from a supposed ''troll'', if true then this is unacceptable. Anyhow she states this person has been sending her messages since Feb, Soph is notorious for blocking so why sit on these messages from then? Later on, this post was Deleted
. She then came on as Gaynor and insisted that IG had taken this post
- Posted a video of Ronnie being kind, her words
of ''bully innocent people online'' seem to imply that the bullied was either Ronnie or others (her?), anyway, either way hopefully new members will come to look at Tattle. Then true to form an #ad
for her new bedroom carpets followed.
- While on holiday of all places she was reading the troll section of Mollie Mae's book
so added a message on a post to stop judging, be kind or simply unfollow. Later that evening she signed off for the night but said she is going to pray
for the trolls.
- Whined again over her 120
- Was spotted out in the wild, posted the video late at night so was she going to post it? Anyway, Tattle had earlier been discussing Henry's weight and every time that happens she rants. 120
secs of her day is only on IG, the other times they may have MH, anxiety etc so she wants people to stop being nasty, 'It's nice just to be nice' Ok hun.
- After a day of bragging about her 'farm', showing off the renovations and doing ads, she shared a post in the evening stating that out of the 100% of her followers 1%
. i.e Tattle. watch her every move and pull her or her family apart.
- it seems a lot of the 1% (us) received an email
in response to an ASA complaint. Is this why she is on radio silence today and hasn't been on IG apart from going to soft play
and posing for a pic.
- After a Heart radio interview she posted a filtered picture of Ronnie
to call out the trolls posting on their IG page,'' Let them judge you'' blah blah. Then she posted leave
me alone. Then deleted it.
- After posting about someone she trusted hurting her - see page 1 'something brewing' - she had a strop and time off, didn't tell her army and they went into meltdown. When she returned she replied to a comment on her page and had a rant.
Missgreedyhome - This Instagrammer has taken a break due to allegedly trolling, Hinchy wrote this
on her page.
- Posted a troll video
and the real Soph came out, she said 'Trolls watching this huneyzz, get a life'.
Ain't even a cleaner
- In response to a message
about the Alpacas trotting around the kitchen she - as Rita - said ''I ain't even a cleaner''.
. 3 Dec 2021 - On the Virgin radio Facebook page a poster left a few emojis, so Hinch searched her page and sarcastically commented back about her 2 cats
, Trouble was 1 of them had recently died. Delete delete. Eek. see thread 465 for more
- 16/03/2020 the UK went into a national lockdown due to the Covid19 pandemic, from 23/06/2020 restrictions were eased and people were allowed to work/shop etc but still comply with social distancing rules, wear masks, not to travel unnecessarily. This however didn't affect Soph and her family as they had continued as normal, including having a BBQ on 28/04/2020.
- from 17/10/2020 further restrictions for some parts of the country meant they had to adhere to new tier Covid19 measures
; this meant Essex was in tier 2, so mixing in households was banned. Soph and her family had a pre- lockdown meal of a Chinese
banquet but then continued going out and about as normal even though she said she wasn't feeling very well..
- From 05/11/2020 the UK had another lockdown
for 4 weeks. Soph again still continued as normal, i.e. shopping with Jamie and Ron when 1 person shopping was recommended. On this occasion, she bought non-essential items which were shown in a haul
later that night.
The UK was expecting a 5-day break from tier restrictions so Christmas could be spent with family etc, but this was quashed and restrictions were still in place.
- 06/01/2021 Boris Johnson announced a 3rd national lockdown
expected to end 15/02/2021. This meant, again, stay at home, all schools were closed - except for children of key workers - and advised only to leave the house once a day for exercise, essentials etc.
On 09/01/2021 she posted a video
saying that they were out for a drive to see if they could find 'secret houses' and asked if her followers did this. Bear in mind she is currently pregnant and may have had Ronnie in the car. This is very irresponsible.
A list has been compiled from memory by @mgh727 and added by others.
- Lockdown BBQs well before Boris said we could meet outside in the garden.
- 20/06/2020 Ronnie’s birthday party with more than 6 people.
- 06/07/2020 Photoshoot at her home for her book. Alluded she had done her own make-up but the MUA at the London shoot let slip he had done it.
- 02/08/2020 Day out on the rowing boat with trace and her kids. Ron had no life jacket on.
- 08/08/2020 Spotted in Poundland with Jamie buying tat. Revealed the haul the next day after reading here.
- 11/08/2020 Holiday to Kent and stayed in a barn. until 14th.
- 15/08/2020 Day out on the canal with Inch.
- 17/08/2020 2nd Wedding anniversary. Boat trip. Stay at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in London for £700 a night with spa treatments.
- 20/08/2020 Photoshoot in London with Ma in the background wearing a face mask, so we know was shot during the pandemic.
- 26/08/2020 Film in the garden with Stace, more than 6 people inc. the niece, possibly Ma Barker and Sam (worm clip)
- 28/08/2020 Zoo visit with Stace and Swash to feed the lions. Got a VIP experience while the park wasn't taking bookings.
- 30/08/2020 Hugging photo with mum on Maldon prom (no social distancing!!)
- 06/09/2020 Day trip to Walton on the Haze and purchased a beach shed - had a rage after she rec'd a DM about her long black evening dress, and then showed her legs which got into the paper.
- 08/09/2020 Went to HB with Ma when her product launched.
- 20/09/2020 (around) Holiday to Winborne, Dorset with the entire family. Price ranging from £2950 - £5250.
- 20/09/2020 (around) Petting zoo trip in Dorset.
- 20/09/2020 (around) Model village in Dorset.
- 11/10/2020 Ronnie started baby ballers. (Took pictures of Ron, including other children which BB denied she had)
- 12/10/2020 Woke up with flu symptoms.
- 16/10/2020 Chinese with Ma and Big Sis before Tier 2 was implemented to Essex, that definitely wasn’t socially distanced.
- 17/10/2020 Day trip to Freeport designer village in Braintree which is out of the area. A big no-no.
- 21/10/2020 Soft play.
- 28/10/2020 Not wearing a mask in public at the shopping centre and in the lift on Jamie’s birthday.
- 30/10/2020 Day trip for Halloween to Audley End.
- 30/11/2020 (shown) Xmas photo picture and (shown 02/01/2021) a photo shot of her new Pregnancy with CC2 in the house (same photographer so assuming taken on the same date).
- 04/12/2020 Ronnie went to soft play. Ma went with them, this time she has covid symptoms.
- 10/12/2020 Lapland UK.
- Countless unnecessary purchases via the mediums of Boohoo, eBay, Amazon, Shein, Missguided and PLT just to name a few when the government said “only spend money on essentials!!”
- Countless meals in pubs and restaurants too which is allowed but again, if you claim you’re so scared, why would you risk it??
- Countless trips to Home Bargains and B&M,
- Continued to take Ronnie to supermarkets when the R rate is rising.
- Claims to have cancelled the hotel for Jamie’s birthday but the fact she had a weekend off seems far too suspicious.
- Went out into public after Chris Evans said on his radio she had Covid19 symptoms, so they wouldn’t be filming a podcast.
- New pergola. Which was revealed early so she had to post quickly.
- Superhero birthday party with SS and Pickle. ***See below***
- Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun
newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.
. 06/07/2020 She broke the rules when shooting the front cover
at home for her memoir, by having her hair and makeup
done professionally when close contact services like MUAs weren’t yet okay to work, but maintained she had done her makeup
herself. She tried to mislead followers by releasing these photos and showing behind the scenes videos on the day (20/08/2020) she was having ANOTHER promotional photoshoot
for her memoir/mag article when the guidelines had changed.
C19 Symptoms & charity bin
- while the world is suffering from COVID19 she posted she was feeling ill from 'flu'
like symptoms, later on, rather than stay indoors, she ventured out to a local clothing charity bin. Even though most charities ask for the donations to be bagged she videoed
herself putting the clothes in one by one, Worse still the collection was suspended.
- the Christmas decorations went up outside and she then posted that 2020 was the year 'we stayed home.
'. Don't think so as during the 2nd lockdown she went out more times than the bin.
*** - Tattle first talks about a superhero party seen written down on a Hinch weekly list on 06/10/2020. On 14/10 SS reveals on the radio they have already had the party. Then on 21/10, they both post a pampers nappy joint #ad campaign meet up at Castle Hinch. They then change their stories, Hinch said the party was 29/09/2020, Solomon says early Sept. Pampers then claim they met up prior to the restrictions so which date is it?. No social distancing adhered to whatsoever during this met up, they even posted a picture of their heads together which was swiftly deleted. She then posted a deflective troll pic.
Deleted pic. Hinch Sept date? SS early Sept date. Hinch 29/09. Pampers date. Troll pic.
- Her Thursday 8 pm ' Clap for the NHS' videos were totally disingenuous, and disrespectful in terms of content with Jamie and Sophie shouting unnecessarily and making it all about them (kissing and hugging). They also only ever clapped in the back garden when all their other neighbours were presumably out the front, and then were found to be pre-recorded when the garden clock showed the time to be pre 8 o'clock.
NHS clapping videos 30/04/2020.
NHS clapping videos 23/04/2020.
Some pictures from 09/04/2020.
Some pictures from 02/04/2020.
NHS clapping videos 02/04/2020.
Her saying 'do what you did before'.
Ronnies 1st birthday 20 June 2020
- Hosted a birthday party for Ronnie. As per guidelines it had to be outdoors and only 6 others to attend, so they hired a gazebo
. However, the food was all set up inside despite restrictions not allowing it. She prepared hard curly dry ham sandwiches, crushed Oreos into cones, poured cheese ball crisps out the day before and presented a huge cheeseboard
to eat. Ron got a Peter Rabbit birthday cake
to feed 500 people.
Her phone went into the drawer for the day but that evening she posted some videos that showed most of the cake was gone but she'd cut the slices 1mm
thick, so obviously had more than 6 people there, she dressed Ronnie in a pair of really tight small shorts,
while she flounced about in a £187 dress
. The grid picture was of just her and Ronnie, no Jamie, poor bloke.
She and Jamie then had a car crash IG live
, she appeared to be drunk or something, Jamie on the other hand was funny.
A neighbour calling herself Jenna posted on IG to state there were indeed over 30 people there and was blocked, she then joined Tattle. After many toing and froing posts, she was proved to be a faker.
Running list of pointless/wasteful purchases
- Fads and phases.
Is notorious for collecting and buying things - i.e through B&M, Poundland and HB hauls (probably but not posted as #ads) - never uses or mentions them again and more likely throws them away.
She also regularly goes to the garden centre to buy large quantities of pots, seeds and plants then they are later replaced with something else.
Often never seen again, so now probably in the local council recycling site.
- A professional cleaning trolley she called Polly. (pic). (video of where she got the idea).
- A piano stool, she doesn't play or have a piano. (video).
- Stairgate (maybe) and an extender bar. Video. (had bespoke ones made)
- Wooden toddler walker. Pic.
- Bathroom shelf, discarded at the tip. Purchased. Discarded.
- Large wooden box of coloured pens. (pic).
- Child locks on the kitchen doors and coffee table corner protectors.
- Concrete stone steppers she made. (pic) (another pic).
- Her second fridge (I mean it appeared sub a handful of times since the new kitchen).
- Wonder slicer from eBay. (pic).
- Dot to dot book from eBay. (pic).
- Bird picnic table from her uncle. (pic).
- Bird feeder tray with glass nut holders. (pic).
- Mrs Hinch tracksuit loungewear. (pic)
- Jamie's dartboard.
- Sewing machine, full sewing kit and materials to make items. Purchased while pregnant with Ronnie.
- Bought a large number of bath bombs and face masks, only shown a few times.
- A tamagotchi Video.
Gifted expensive items
Despite being a millionaire she regularly accepts expensive items from brands. Often a cash payment is also received in addition to the free item.
- Garage floor.
- Fireplace RRP £1000.
- Loft ladder.
- Carpets (stairs and the whole of the first floor) - Carpetright Harbour Beach Ocean £36.99㎡.
- Amtico Flooring (the whole of the ground floor) - Valley Oak £34.99㎡ (one of the cheaper online quotes v's John Lewis £55㎡).
- New doors throughout (minimum 8) - £199.00 each.
- Sofa's - 4 seater (£1599.00), 3 seater (£1599.00), Armchair (£999.00).
- Baby Changing Unit - £950.00.
- Nursery wardrobe - £1499.00.
- Nursery cot bed - £1499.00.
- Nursery Rocking Armchair - £949.00.
- Makeup table - £1049.00.
- Dining Table & Chairs - £1191.00.
- Living Room Rug - £769.00.
- Ronnie Toy Box - £1195.00.
- Wallpaper - Master bedroom (£20/roll), Henry room (£15/roll), Guest room (£15/roll), Old make-up room (£15/roll), Old living room which was then redecorated the same & then including the extended area (£15/roll).
Even with the subtotal at over £40,000 of gifted merchandise, Tattle member @SunshineRae will not stop counting!
A link to Ronnies nursery costs. Nursery costs
Gifted for the new house.
- Even though it didn't need one she had a new resin driveway laid, possibly £20 to £120 per m2 depending on the installation, the drive is long so ££££'s (also an ad posted so poss 24k as well) BUT apparently, it isn't gifted she is paying for it.
- Carpet Right - on the 2nd stairs at £62.99㎡. Also fitted in her bedroom. It is now speculated that all the carpets in the rooms are gifted.
- DFS - 2 sofas @ £1,899 each & a large footstool @ £579 Total value. £4,377.
- SNUG - 1.5 seater snugger (£989) & 3 seater sofa (£1429.00) (a set is £2278.00) and a footstool (£439) = £2857 or £2717.
- Desenio framed prints.
- £800+ Emma mattress - for the guest bedroom, which the dog chose to sleep on.
- Stone flooring that is laid everywhere downstairs.
- Sky Glass TV - she had one in the old house and we believe she left it for Sam. No mention of any TVs for the new house, so it is assumed she has numerous gifted ones dotted around.
More money than sense
A beach hut -
went on a day trip (with her mum as usual) to Walton on the Maze. Stayed in a beach hut and then declared she was looking at purchasing
- 3 which may or may not have cost £16k.
- Rather than recycle Ronnie's nursery furniture, she spent nearly £9000 on new furniture
etc. This seems a rather relatable and sustainable choice for a 2nd baby boy's nursery - not.
(Costs again added up by @SunshineRae)
- In Ronnie's bedroom at the new house an artist (Chris Westall) spent over 4 weeks painting a mural of a farm scene, this will have cost
over 7k. Large commission
by the artist post. The artist still cannot reveal it as Ronnie hasn't seen it yet.
Ronnie's straw bedding alone cost £83.
- The wallpaper
at the new house appears to have cost £513.24.
- Even though the sign nearby stated not to do so
Jamie filmed Ronnie in a toy store sitting in a toy car
. Anyway, the next day he was asked if he had purchased said car, and he replied no, but he did buy this one
. It appeared that Ronnie was driving it very well but it was a remote-controlled car. Not 4 weeks earlier Ronnie had received a £180 digger for his birthday. Where is that now, was it a prop?
A £100 popcorn
maker for the media room.
Made by Dad
Homemade crap made by master carpenter Al.
For Ronnie's bedroom/bathroom.
Washbasin stand - 05/03/2022 Made from scaffold
Tractor book storage - 01/03/2022 Made from apple crates.
Bedside tables - 27/02/2022 Made from apple crates.
Farmers market - 12/02/2022 Made from apple crates.
For Lennie's bedroom/bathroom.
Shelves - 31/03/22 Made from scaffolding
For Henry's washroom.
Shelf & worktop - 30/04/2022 Made from scaffolding
For the boy's playroom.
Radiator cover - 15/07/2022 Made from pallets
Her pumpkins door display.
Crates made from pallets.
Back to her threads
Link back to her threads
1st ever thread. Cleaning mad Essex woman.