Mrs Hinch #585 slowest moving thread, is the hinch hype dead? #hinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she likes the cardboard boxes because easier to use of course nothing to do with being less plastic and good for the environment, she is so thick 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 29
Maybe she was told off by joyofclean for not doing the ads she is supposed to do. That could be why she apologized to them and added the statement about I don't know what I'm doing crap. Makes sense for her weird trip to asda
Nail varnish giveaway! She had the ridiculous green tips in august. Obviously I’ve got a receipt 🤣
And let’s not mention the claws!!

Attachments

Reactions: 22
She acts like SHE'S the reason they're now cardboard. You're not the reason.

She doesn't give a TOSS about recycling. She tips everything, she's at the tip every week, she buys unnecessary things uses them once or twice then chucks them. She doesn't give a toss about the environment because she's a spoilt little madam. I bet she doesn't even recycle her rubbish and just shots everything in her waste bin like a bleep. She only recycles when it's for an AD like the mop pads. She infuriates me so much.

Imagine having so much time on your hands you can go in asda and straighten up products and film yourself fingering everything, because you have absolutely nothing else to do? She's need a life hunnayyy

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Keep an eye on those hens, hens... 👀
IMG_20220927_122713.jpg

IMG_20220927_122826.jpg

I've highlighted the most relevant bits. Effective as of today.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
To make her square chin look simmer😉

Ooh SSS and Joe in talks to join This Morning, she’s going from strength to strength and Hinch is going backwards to Ta Done lists with a crystal pen🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
Ooh that's Goss. Replacing the queue jumpers? Let's hope they don't angle to get best bubs on for a segment although it would be bloody funny, she isn't made for TV!

Reactions: 16
Does part 6 mean don’t have people (including children) in with the hens just for insta content?

View attachment 1608477
Yes! I missed that bit! So no more Henry, boys, general visitors in with them, she (ideally though it's not explicitly stated) needs to cover their pen, they can't be in the larger fenced area if wild birds also have access to it and definitely no roaming the whole garden.

100% we either won't see them until after it lifts or we get some sort of tending to do the right thing story and she is very careful about what she shows in the background.

Reactions: 20
Pretty sure he was saying he would give her 3 potatoes and was adding it up on the till that's how I heard it, might be wrong!
Yeh I definitely heard potatoes! But not sure about the rest. Bless him he’s really tiring. It’s such a shame his mum is the way she is 🥴

Reactions: 8
It would be very interesting to see her on I’m a Celeb. I imagine she would act very dumb and ditsy and shy which would probably win her some hearts and sympathy.

Reactions: 11
Yes! I missed that bit! So no more Henry, boys, general visitors in with them, she (ideally though it's not explicitly stated) needs to cover their pen, they can't be in the larger fenced area if wild birds also have access to it and definitely no roaming the whole garden.

100% we either won't see them until after it lifts or we get some sort of tending to do the right thing story and she is very careful about what she shows in the background.
You’re assuming she actually knows this is in place!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dunno, I do think it’s a bit crazy to have a framed photo of your kids in a pretend bathroom when there are no photos of your kids In Your real house 😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to genuinely think there was something wrong with me for not being able to smell these “amazing scents” she would bang on about. She would Chuck zoflora down the sink and then say the whole house smells amazing and I would copy and smell nothing. Now that I know she was talking absolute crap when she says things like I can smell the aisle from over there I just think NO YOU bleeping CAN’T (unless Stacey is also down that aisle?!😂). Stop lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
An AD for asda????how did she manage that, and does that mean no more tesco?

Reactions: 19
Why is she creaming herself over cardboard packaging? The stuff inside is absolutely tit for the environment especially those smelly bead things. Doesn't matter what it's packaged in. And Soph can't pretend in any way that she cares about the environment, she doesn't give a tit, her wasteful plastic lifestyle sees to that. Bore off hypocrite

Reactions: 19
I see this....

A2DE6BD9-97DA-4A7D-9CBF-D07EE1616DD5.jpeg

And I can think of is this.... 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.