Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today.

Untitled.png

355650162_1322200598373795_5595724741393057624_n.jpg

355683655_1538497393341216_5195207070856478400_n.jpg

Reactions: 15
Do we actually think the boys weren't in the room with her. She couldnt get them to "be on script" for the cuddle up video so instead is sat there by herself.
---
Timeliness still all over rhe place.
We had faironwrongdaythenposted gate.
Then quiet because dhe was found out when someone posted the "weekend fair poster"
Then came and ill Ron sorry quiet. But also 10 days mentioned and 5 and I between a wedding was had.
Now saying she was sent home the PREVIOUS day but the other day it was portrayal as through the night?
And what day was she lifting the boy up for basketball.
No sense.

Reactions: 19
I reckon the sheep are wondering if you can buy Kawasaki at Home Bargains, B and M or AmazOOOn. It’s utterly bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You know it’s time to take your kids off the gram when your cheese string roll up gets more views than your poorly child on his birthday
CE7B444B-4C25-48EE-916C-8960B3669322.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Do we actually think the boys weren't in the room with her. She couldnt get them to "be on script" for the cuddle up video so instead is sat there by herself.
---
Timeliness still all over rhe place.
We had faironwrongdaythenposted gate.
Then quiet because dhe was found out when someone posted the "weekend fair poster"
Then came and ill Ron sorry quiet. But also 10 days mentioned and 5 and I between a wedding was had.
Now saying she was sent home the PREVIOUS day but the other day it was portrayal as through the night?
And what day was she lifting the boy up for basketball.
No sense.
Those boys were def not in the room with her. She would have posted them lying next to her and stroking their heads like she does. She’s trying to go for Mum of the Year award because she saved her sons life using her gut instinct, and keeping it real by crying into a blanket in the hospital toilets and is now raising awareness for KD. She lies and exaggerates everything. She never mentioned how Jamie was coping with it all - it’s always about her. Those boys will never really know what honesty and privacy actually means. Their mother has no moral values. She only thinks of herself, whilst pretending it’s all for them.

Reactions: 41
Wish I screenshot it now as its been deleted but someone commented saying do the kids eat anything but this crap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wish I screenshot it now as its been deleted but someone commented saying do the kids eat anything but this crap 🤣
Why do influencers always delete comments that don’t praise them? Urgh. They have too much time on their hands

Reactions: 27
First of all, the fact she says if Ron's story can help save others, I mean, NARCISSISTIC or what. SHE wants to believe that SHE has saved other children's lives. Saint Sofa you are bleeping not.

Secondly, the kids weren't even in the room on that tv story were they?

Thirdly, stop playing games, guarantee there's nothing up with SS and Hinch. If there was, why not unfollow each other? They don't have to answer messages and witch but they could unfollow. It's all engagement. Another reason why it's fake, if someone threw shade at my sister then I'd cut them off, I wouldn't reply to them and put kisses on the end etc. ss sister responded, unless she doesn't back her own sister then there's no falling out.

Reactions: 33
The difference between Ronnie today & what she showed when he came out of hospital on his birthday is like 2 different children. Earlier this week, he looked happy, engaged, healthy & bright eyed. Now, he's back to his usual self, head down, no smiles &, not being dramatic, but looking broken. Not by illness but by being back to the drudgery of his life at home.
Poor little sod.
Yes, I bet he had some lovely attention from the Dr's and nurses as in my experience they are so good and engaging with kids... actually talking to them and trying to make them feel secure in what is a scary place for a kid. Probably a world away from being talked and laughed at.

Reactions: 21
Kawasaki affects three kids per year….. but three posts and a cheese string later and sheep now have little lambs with the same disease. Thanks Grinch. Pandemic courtesy of your shite parenting! What a cockwomble!

Reactions: 11
What kids go strawberry picking and come back absolutely pristine!! Mine would’ve been shoving berries in their mouth non stop they’d be covered in strawberry juice and muck 😂 you know….like normal kids!!
mine come back an absolute state 🤣🤣
---
Ron's 18th Birthday - Happy Birthday Ron you did it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes I saw that too but didn’t take a screenshot unfortunately! There were some sheep commenting under it sticking up for her 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.