Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the hens and got them last week! I can’t say how I know this without compromising myself but I have seen physical evidence! Let’s see how long it takes for the pre-records to come out! I’m thinking it’ll be another week

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
She has the hens and got them last week! I can’t say how I know this without compromising myself but I have seen physical evidence! Let’s see how long it takes for the pre-records to come out! I’m thinking it’ll be another week
Goooo onnnn give us the tea!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The Hinch hens are here and already laying hunnays. I can't believe it. I love it guyyyysch.

Screenshot_2022-08-10-11-52-50-39_d12dc1eb2cfbd58d6e24e14617cffa53.jpg

For anyone wondering wtf I'm on about - she said raw chicken was red onion in one of her "recipes". 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Defo asking herself the questions.

Her sisters moved in. Boring. Who gives a shiny tit really. She's been gone a day and she's already round there. That's how bleeping sad and controlling she is.

Excited for hens that she should not be getting and it still makes me so angry. One of their names will be Penny, obvious 😴

I don't know how having a utility is so life changing and how she's still getting her head round it is actually concerning. My utility is such a handy thing, but it's not life changing, it's just off my kitchen, it's not another house, it's literally nothing but a room for your washer and dryer. I don't understand why she's wetting her nickers over it, she needs to get properly laid by her fella 🤯

I absolutely love how she's put the writing over the waSCCCHing machine so we can't call her out for not doing the 30 degree wash she lies about for an AD.

The heat is making me stroppy, soz tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Won't be long before the fat mutt has to sleep down stairs because he won't be able to make it up the stairs to his boudoir.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Thread title suggestion.

Here’s the story of Bragamory, lies, brags, ads and repeat. Filter the life out of everything, keep the money rolling in from the sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Curious as I've only ever seen it on this thread, why does everyone say 'nusty' trolls all the time? Does she use that word?
Can’t find the nusty trolls thing but this may help with our other use of words😂 like cruncky, thriats, scuffing etc.
EC5D413A-ECE8-481E-AE02-20811E685E4E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think there will be a kitchen reveal
A question about the special family moving into their old house
Driveway before and after
Trolls
Stacey’s bridesmaid question about it being the most amazing day
Organisation “tips” for moving which aren’t anything new
Ooh quite a few bingos in there for you

Reactions: 15
duck it, her washing machine makes the same noise as mine. She must have copied me! Although we don't call it 'cute', we shout at it to shut up cos it seems to go on forever! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So that trip to the cinema was when they went to that gifted screening of a film - I can’t remember which film. It was in selfridges. They didn’t even bother to stay for the entire thing? They made it look like they were the only ones there.
What a load of bollocks.
Yes it was the series, about the fbi air hostess, flight plan or something

Reactions: 7
First of all, half of those questions do not have question marks at the end of them. They (or she, as we know she's writing half of them herself as usual) cannot even ask a question correctly. :cautious:
One being, " Can you unpack every box for us"
How sad are these people? Who on earth is asking that? Imagine wanting to watch a stranger or anyone for that matter unpack their stuff from a house move. Hardly riveting stuff is it? Bloody hell!
Yeah just the same way she promised to take everyone with her on the ‘journey’ and show the renovations which just became before and after pictures, she cant even bother to show people what crap she bought from ikea which would take a grand total of 5 minutes so I don’t see her filming all her tit being unpacked, which is what the tragic people who follow her want to see, I mean even we know that, she really is terrible at her job and utterly bone idle!

Reactions: 18
Hinch Farm move in montage:
A montage of her “jurrrrneee” at castle greyskull. Her “best bits”. A lot of sink shining. Ron running down the corridor over the ages. Henry going to bed over the ages. Them out the front at Xmas. Them in the garden playing. Lots of bog pining and window wiping. Lots of cushion chopping.
Throws the Minky into the sink and it cuts to empty greyskull. Each room empty.
The crem doors open. Ron and len run down the corridor. Henry runs around the garden. The alpacas aren’t shown because it would reveal the chickens (which I believe are going in the alpaca paddock).
She pans around clicking her fingers at various room reveals. Ends with a thumbs up and her cackling inanely. No family shot. All about her and HER journey. How amazing this house is for HER. PLAGIARISED QUOTE. GRID POST OF THE DRIVEWAY.
I await patiently

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if that means she moved ages ago and the driveway did go down after the moving trucks 🤔 or she’s left the hens their own their own to fend for themselves with the alpacas…

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.