Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyzzzz I’m cleaning my toaster. I’ve emptied the crumb trays and given it a good shake and now I have this crap everywhere but I think I’ve messed up as I don’t have a #gifted handheld shark to run over the work surface.

What do I do now?!!! 🤷‍♀️🙄😉

As you can see my child is getting in on the action as usual. No peaceful cleaning in this house!
Spray abit of elbow grease about and hope for the best there hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Something I need to get off my chest about Grinch when she wears little to no make up. I've thought about this for awhile. Debated whether to say anything tbh.

Grinch looks like my mum without makeup. My mum is in her mid 60s , doesn't look it though. Unlike Grinch , mine has natural full lips , which i didn't inherit, even the jaw line is similar. And my mum would look like a drag queen with makeup on.

It scares me when Grinch dead pan looks into the camera lens like she is gonna flip out.

Hope this makes sense.
It is a bit unsettling, I'm three years older than her and still get asked for ID for Red Bull and co-codamol, I mean I'm a child-faced outlier but the woman looks older than some people I know in their 40s. I do think she has low self-confidence and didn't need the work she'd had done or the drastic weight-loss, nowt ages you more (except the sun, I guess). I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a con-artist.

Reactions: 11
Just came on here to say, so relatable on a Monday morning having a maccy d’s (another load of unhealthy shite) on a Monday morning while the rest of us are working.
bunch of lazy freeloaders! Pffft.

Reactions: 15
Weighing in on the Lapland thing, we got married out there almost 3 years ago and for a log cabin for 8 of us it was £5000 for the week. The flight was a charter, so direct to Kittila. I presume they aren't taking bookings right now, but I haven't checked all the rules etc. Not cheap, but cheaper than having a big wedding here with a load of people we didn't want there 😂

For the activities it was another £2000 at least. We met Santa (in February 😂) went on a sleigh ride under the northern lights, fed reindeer, hired snowmobiles for the day etc... Lots to do, but they obviously know people are going to pay their prices so it's not cheap.

But what's £7000 for a millionaire eh? Just us mere mortals who have to work and save up for holidays. Thing is it's bound to be a waste for them because they don't do anything. I can't see Hinch going snowmobiling or going skiing. They might meet Santa, but it's a long way to go just for that. But hey, I'm not loaded 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry, she keeps messages in a folder on her phone and reads them when she needs an ego boost essentially, what a vain and shallow woman, that’s not relatable hun, that’s deranged, self centred, egotistical, me me me and makes you look like a bit of a wanker 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Also wonder who’s on the beg for a PS5... 😂 GO BACK TO WORK JAMIE ITS EMBARRASSING

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just came on here to say, so relatable on a Monday morning having a maccy d’s (another load of unhealthy shite) on a Monday morning while the rest of us are working.
bunch of lazy freeloaders! Pffft.
Forgive me tattle for I have sinned....I had a maccys breakfast Friday morning after a hospital appointment because I had a hashbrown craving and I needed caffeine, I fear I am now a hun or might be mistaken for a hincher if I return for said hashbrowns, please don’t shoot me down in the streets with a valium dart!! 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never seen her mention a PlayStation before and now people are on the beg for a free one it gets slipped into a story 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
I was thinking that, she’s never mentioned that Jamie has a game console. I bet there are loads of Hinchers who’s partners spend hours playing games and they probably look at hinch and Jamie’s relationship as #relationshipgoals as they seem to spend their evenings watching tv together while roasting marshmallows or some tit like that. Where in reality they are probably plenty of nights when he’s balls deep in his Xbox ignoring her and playing fifa. But of course her sheep will never know that because she has the most perfect relationship 🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
Never seen her mention a PlayStation before and now people are on the beg for a free one it gets slipped into a story 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
“Oh dear, look at this basic PS4, that Ronnie has found, isn’t there a brand new PS5 out, maybe someone should gift Mr Hinch a PS5 to review” duck off Soph, buy one like the rest of us. He isn’t exactly a big gamer that’s been well known for his love of games, he’s hardly the sidemen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Forgive me tattle for I have sinned....I had a maccys breakfast Friday morning after a hospital appointment because I had a hashbrown craving and I needed caffeine, I fear I am now a hun or might be mistaken for a hincher if I return for said hashbrowns, please don’t shoot me down in the streets with a valium dart!! 😭😭
You're pregnant, plus Maccy's hash browns are made with crack or something, they are THE tit! All is forgiven my friend!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree, but regardless on him being able to justify taking a wage for those reasons it surely must emasculate him a bit. At the end of the day its paid to her, its her face that sells.
I've spoken to my husband about it and he said he couldn't do it, but then he's a decent bloke 😂
Any decent person, male or female would think the same. By him possibly justifying it because he's bringing up the kid, or is the brains behind it, or maybe even her manager, it basically comes down to him being a pimp.
She works for him and he takes her money. Classy!
I totally agree.

He's definitely the pimp. What does that make her? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dead shocked Ronnie was able to eat a McDonald’s hash brown cos it wasn’t made in a waffle maker, he probably had a meltdown over the fact it didn’t have holes in it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so bleeping thirsty for a book deal on the adventures of Ron and Hen. That performance this morning was cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I missing something here with her cleaning her hairbrushes... why would you use washing up liquid and white vinegar? I can get the washing up liquid but not the white vinegar and certainly not the 2 together 🙈 it’s pointless and just a waste of product. This is where she goes wrong. If she explained on her stories why she uses certain things together she would be a much more credible cleaner.

Reactions: 14
Mustn't forget to clean my designer bags and my range rover! Knew I'd forgotten to do something today

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My scalp is itchy just thinking about cleaning my hairbrushes with washing up liquid and vinegar.

Wouldn't shampoo be better?

Plus, shouldn't that have been marked as an ad?

She's winding me up today

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.