Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I alone in thinking that personalised PJs for Ronnie for one of events like Mummaz 30th are just so wasteful and pointless??? Also her presents are tit - a key ring, a naff ring that looks like something a 12 year old would wear, tickets for Ipswich theatre (not going to be any thing exciting really is it), a crappy slate heart and a daisy pin that looks like a charity pin. What a load of tat.
Hahahahaha I thought this too. Did they pick it all up in the corner shop on the way for the ‘last minute’ trip? Bunch of unimaginative classless twats

Reactions: 5
I think it's lovely she paid for her mum and niece to come to Disney. But why the lies...
EVERYTHING has been booked for at least 6 months if not more, the hotel, the food reservations, everything. Why doesn't she feel like she needs to lie. I'd even understand if she said she couldn't say something in case her niece saw it on rhw gram but why continue with the bullshit. She is a pathological liar.
Must of been booked up in advance. I can’t see her getting special treatment either.
I’d imagine if you were a real top celeb they’d jump and do things short notice!

I am glad I never saved hard and tried to go to DLP. The interior of the hotel looks awful!
Premier inn looks more appealing tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just want to thank you all. It’s been quite an eye opener going through past threads. And as someone else said (sorry few pages back, can’t quote), holding people accountable, when they put their lives in public to make money from the public, is not trolling.

Reactions: 20
So Hinch has commented on AOTB but hasn't liked Any of the guff comments left for her!

Wake up people

Reactions: 10
Are they dining in the same restaurant consistently? I’ve never been to DLP so don’t know if they all look the same?!

also check ma barker having a cheeky lunchtime ale 👀👀👀 nothing wrong with it but she’s the only one who is and it’s been said on here before she’s an alcoholic and she looks like she likes her beer.
It’s the Plaza restaurant in the park I believe, I know it’s included in the meal plan so maybe they are pinching the pennies a bit there!!!

👏🏻

Not a fan but she is right!!
She’s my hero to be fair, and she is bang on here. I actually saw a hinch nutbag post a happy birthday mrs Hinch, let’s forget all the “negativity” and remember that it’s Mrs Hinch’s 30th bday!!! What negativity was she referring to?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Ok, so I haven’t posted on a Hinch thread for months. But I really can’t keep this to myself.

A PERSONS SUICIDE IS NOT TO BE USED FOR CONTENT AND/OR ENGAGEMENT.

My brother took his own life. Years on we are still uncovering ‘reasons’, things that we just didn’t know, that cumulated in him making that awful choice. I can assure Mrs Hinch, along with all the other ‘influencers’ making this all about them, that the reasons run so much deeper than ‘nasty’ comments posted on lines.

These self-serving posts are at best tone deaf, and at worst a cruel attempt to garner attention. As someone who has has been through this, I can guarantee that these ‘woe is me posts’ are providing no comfort to Caroline’s family. They are however causing distress to people like me, who’ve lived through it. It’s high time Hinch considered the emotional & psychological impact of the content she puts out there. Starting with this one.
Firstly, I'm very sorry for your loss and cannot imagine the pain it has brought you and your family. And secondly thank you for writing this. You've said it so well, this endless self serving virtue signaling nonsense from z listers is really pissing me off.

Reactions: 10
So Hinch has commented on AOTB but hasn't liked Any of the guff comments left for her!

Wake up people
No because I think even she knows some of the comments her followers make are batshit, I actually called someone out on it who said that “people like you are the reason Caroline killed herself” what a nasty thing to say. Pot and kettle and all that

Reactions: 9
Since we are going down memory lane on “how did all this happen?”...

Here is Minky’s origin story for those who missed it. Just one example of how it all came to be. Photos below.

She never gave credit to CleanQueen25, though she did share her account in early days when she was growing her account off the back of more popular ones.

When she was called out for the Minky thing here before her first book came out (which could have had the working title “Lies and Manipulations Explained”...) she included a blurb in her book about how she got the idea from someone else. Yet still didn’t credit CleanQueen25 by name. And imo she only addressed it because the evidence remained on CleanQueen25’s page which she couldn’t scrub clean and delete to save face. Much like the “I’m never changing my kitchen” post that has conveniently disappeared off her own grid.

This is just one small example of how it all came to be. We have since seen other instances of her taking ideas and profiting off them. I would say fair play, but then it’s not is it? Not when you don’t credit your sources. When you brush other people under the rug to market yourself as a cleaning guru.

Her first book seems nothing more than an exercise in damage limitation. At the time before her book came out everyone believed the narrative of her being “just” a hairdresser because she had never mentioned her sales past. Which is fine. Until Tattlers found her LinkedIn profile which painted another entirely different story than the one she was telling/selling. Soon after came the explanation. Anyone else recall the passive-aggressive story saying “So what I was in sales? I’m not hiding anything! It’s all in my book.” 🙄 Why so defensive? I believe that’s when the neck clawing really began.
2FAA5D78-C33D-484E-8094-D69C0720C1C7.jpeg
FB7D7130-61A6-44C1-BD14-92CDDFD73FA8.jpeg
39B3AF97-451C-45C2-9656-3DACB798E705.jpeg

(Editing to add: excerpt photo from one shared on a previous Tattle thread #32 http://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hinc...ing-gifts-everyones-tripping.1846/post-268982)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
This might have been said but I CBA to read back... I can't believe she's still wearing that outfit!! It's her 30th and she couldn't have dressed up?? Or at least worn something different for the day?!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Since we are going down memory lane on “how did all this happen?”...

Here is Minky’s origin story for those who missed it. Just one example of how it all came to be. Photos below.

She never gave credit to CleanQueen25, though she did share her account in early days when she was growing her account off the back of more popular ones.

When she was called out for the Minky thing here before her first book came out (which could have had the working title “Lies and Manipulations Explained”...) she included a blurb in her book about how she got the idea from someone else. Yet still didn’t credit CleanQueen25 by name. And imo she only addressed it because the evidence remained on CleanQueen25’s page which she couldn’t scrub clean and delete to save face. Much like the “I’m never changing my kitchen” post that has conveniently disappeared off her own grid.

This is just one small example of how it all came to be. We have since seen other instances of her taking ideas and profiting off them. I would say fair play, but then it’s not is it? Not when you don’t credit your sources. When you brush other people under the rug to market yourself as a cleaning guru.

Her first book seems nothing more than an exercise in damage limitation. At the time before her book came out everyone believed the narrative of her being “just” a hairdresser because she had never mentioned her sales past. Which is fine. Until Tattlers found her LinkedIn profile which painted another entirely different story than the one she was telling/selling. Soon after came the explanation. Anyone else recall the passive-aggressive story saying “So what I was in sales? I’m not hiding anything! It’s all in my book.” 🙄 Why so defensive? I believe that’s when the neck clawing really began.
View attachment 84872View attachment 84871View attachment 84873
That’s the first time I’ve ever seen a bit from her “book” and oh my god it’s like a story for English I would have written when I was 12.

“Write 500 words about a material item that is important to you”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
👏🏻

Not a fan but she is right!!
👍
I really don't understand all these accounts with swipe ups, codes, gifted etc.
When did this start becoming a thing!?
There is only so many pictures you can see of someone's frigging house!
I came across an account about 3 weeks ago.. I went to the very start of their journey and enjoyed seeing how she made it big in her own right, by working really hard. Now from about a year ago, maybe less, all the grid posts and video are clips are about swipe ups and codes. 🙄

Reactions: 7
This might have been said but I CBA to read back... I can't believe she's still wearing that outfit!! It's her 30th and she couldn't have dressed up?? Or at least worn something different for the day?!
I can't believe she isn't wearing a crown that says "it's my 30th"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning all! Apologies for the absence I've been busy....

A) celebrating my own birthday. No DLP or self indulgent claptrap for lil ole me! 🥳🥂

B) celebrating my sons engagement (which he did do in DLP🤦🏼‍♀️) ❤💍

C) most importantly... my husband is massively suffering with his own mental health, something he has battled with since his early 20s. He's had to take time off work he's so low and has booked a docs appt to get it looked at before it takes him to a darker place. Because of this the Caroline Flack thing really knocked me for 6 last night. Knowing my husband could easily get to this dark place really got to me and we just cuddled up on the sofa last night and watched a film in the dark. All sorts of thoughts going through my head. What if me or our daughter came home and found him. What could I have done that I didnt. Why didnt i see this coming.
Just generally overthinking (silly I know). So I had a bit of phone free time for a few days.

Sorry to hijack the Hinch post but i know we all support each other on here.
Thanks for listening ✌🏼
C xx
My partner went to the darkest of places and I was afraid I would lose him. I did lose the man I fell in love with, for a long time he was a shadow of himself. It's been a long journey but that first time I heard him singing in the kitchen again, I cried, I knew he was coming back. It takes a lot of courage to ask for help, and a lot of strength to keep going til you find the right treatment but please help him keep going and keep going and keep going. And remember it takes a toll on you so make sure you have something to keep you going to. For me it's singing in a choir. My soul is restored every week. I'm here if you need anything xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.