Mrs Hinch #648 Connect 4 for the boys when Sopha can't even connect to them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't eat meat anymore.
352268469_156828557281211_3024984783762385122_n.jpg

Trolling.
351765685_1467072444121615_8249343302174937485_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I am sick of her alpaca content like who really gives a flying duck! Nobody cares hunnnnn

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It wouldn’t surprise me if she was holding up a blank card and typed over the picture.
To Soph, I love you, from Soph xx

And the panic over the bell! Jesus Christ!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think we can all agree the only things she eats are mugshots with their questionable nutritional value and ben & jerrys ice cream.

Anything else she 'makes' gets fed to Jimmers and Henners.

Reactions: 24
Those caddies attached to the buggies looked absolutely brand new. No way have they been used previously.
She couldn’t lie straight in bed!
Unfortunately she's had them a while unless she's got new as they are linked in her old highlights

Reactions: 5
Firstly I’m sure girls sound like girls as there is an r in the word and not gills, and that is so sad when Ron says (mum or dad we love you) he is looking for gratification for being a good boy then that is exactly what she does to him., what a shame. We will never know how much rehearsal goes on before the perfickt little post is made. Poor wee boy feeling the need to feel that way

• Sad
Reactions: 27
HA just read the card
Erm thank you, can’t believe it fank you
Who does THAT sound like? She really is as thick as a plank isn’t she
Can’t wait for Jim’s montage of lickle Soff with her tummy flutters asleep on a mound cos she has tend anxiety from the nusty trolls
bleep

C4FF6597-1AE2-4091-961F-210333ECE9EC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry guys but haven’t been able to catch up yet. I know we shouldn’t compare kids but watching SS post of Rose in the supermarket, wow!!. It shows that Ron and Len are never given these kinds of opportunities just to do regular stuff. Rose was chatting away, picking up fruit and veg, she really is a little sweetie. When we’ve seen the boys do this there’s no conversation just Hinch cackling and saying “well done boys” Whether you like Stacey or not, she wipes the floor with the Hinch’s when it comes to parenting 🙁

Reactions: 40
F3F62DA4-9FAB-4FB9-A9B9-C12ABBC6BFC4.png

I really hope she does a tutorial soon on how to keep on top of lonnie’s unruly curls 🤞🏻 they must be a nightmare to keep on top of

• Haha
Reactions: 81
She has to appear more saintly than the rest by stating 'I don't eat meat' because she has chickens now, when clearly she does eat meat.

It's like when she says I don't drink alcohol or tea/coffee when she also clearly has been seen drinking them.

Odd woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
No more lip smacking mad ma’s Sunday roasts then!??! Fake meat to add to her fake life.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That card looks fake, like the text been superimposed or something. Also who writes a card like that? With all the text on the left hand side.
Is it just me, but I usually write the whole message on the right hand side....🤷‍♀️
She really is scraping the barrel now. Wasn't that long ago she was posting up that she doesn't care anymore, has a thicker skin, posting up pathetic inspirational quotes about being strong and fearless. For a 'boss witch' ( I hate that term but it suits her as she pathetic) she really gets riled doesn't she? So much she had prove to everyone by posting that one measly card :ROFLMAO: Get over yourself you saddo.

Reactions: 39
Is this why Freda is no longer featured in any of her posts, because she’s fallen out with Soph as her darling daughter won’t eat her lip smacking Aunt Bessie roast dinners anymore 😂

I also wonder which Charlie Bingham ready meals she’s eating now?
---
No more lip smacking mad ma’s Sunday roasts then!??! Fake meat to add to her fake life.
Omg I’ve just typed the exact same! Wasn’t doing a Sophie plagiarism - honest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m in fits at the printed card 🤣

she’s absolutely FUMING because we rumbled her pre record of todays not todays trip out, and because she didn’t know pepperoni, or chorizo or whatever processed tit that is, is meat 🤣
That’ll be her in a huff for days now…silence for the Huns. Stupid bint

Reactions: 14
When Lennie went to pot the ball she said ''go''.
So she does make them perform.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don’t have kids and I think I have more Wotsit crumbs mashed into my footwell carpet than Soph has.

Justice for Rennie.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.