Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she spends so much time in home bargains,it's where she gets her inspiration.Not the best photo,but it's 'got writing and everything's and even lines.View attachment 75232
I knew I hadn't dreamt it - that book was on Home Bargains stories a few days ago. Hinchy didn't even need to get off her arse for that inspiration
I have one, with a different cover. Don’t hate me but I bleeping love a list. I need my own book so I don’t mistake it for one of my work notebooks and get my shopping list out during a meeting. It’s like this inside
DB08E78A-FA35-4EB0-B49C-6ED93C4027E4.jpeg
DB08E78A-FA35-4EB0-B49C-6ED93C4027E4.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Here ya go

editing to add warning ⚠ and my sincere apologies...
View attachment 75239
Dear god I thought he was naked there for a second 🤮 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually looked in her activity journal today for the first time. Have seen the odd bit on here so was expecting drivel. But my god is it awful! So, so low level. Just bizarre that adults would find anything worthwhile in it (though I guess, at least this one had something in it 🙄). Took a couple of shots for anyone that hasn't yet had the joy. IMAG3749.jpg IMAG3750.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I've been needing a distraction after a family member being diagnosed with terminal cancer and accidentally locking myself in a shed 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
So thank you, you bunch of trolls, for distracting me from my personal problems. Its taken me days to finally catch up with the hinch threads 🤣
I read that as it taken you days to get out the shed 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve so behind so soz if this is no longer relevant!

I did domestic violence training and it’s run by a former DV victim. She wrote a book called ‘ready or not’. Penguin helped her print the book/ get it on the shelves. She wrote the whole book herself. She was saying that she only get penny’s from each book sold because penguin take so much profit.. not saying this is the same thing but do we know how much she’s actually likely to make from each book?

Reactions: 2

It's just not her day today. Over a thousand comments on this story and not a lot of positive ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Our paper - the Evening Chronicle - has published a Mrs Hinch ‘hack’ of putting your duvet in your pillow case and the whole thing is getting roasted in the Facebook comments for being unrealistic and saying “oh god, what did we do before Mrs Hinch told us to clean and fold things!”

God I love the North East.
Oh I love the EC - they come out with some proper nonsense!!

A much better and more entertaining read than the northern echo!

Reactions: 2
I have one, with a different cover. Don’t hate me but I bleeping love a list. I need my own book so I don’t mistake it for one of my work notebooks and get my shopping list out during a meeting. It’s like this insideView attachment 75253View attachment 75253
I like a list at times too or I meet myself coming back. That's why I remember seeing it. I thought about getting one for a few seconds, decided I couldn't be bothered to make the 6 mile round trip and left it

Reactions: 1
First time posting here, I don't want to sound as though I'm ranting! (and I've been sat here too scared to post!)

I used to follow Mrs Hinch before she was anywhere near her first million. I loved her tips on cleaning as they made light work of it, I really can't stand cleaning sometimes.
It was when I saw that she belonged to the gleam agency, and partnered with P&G that everything wasn't natural anymore... I understand she is being advised to grab every last penny she can because this stardom won't last forever.
What I really don't agree with is the huge amount of rubbish she buys from ebay, I enjoy a bargain like the next person, but I haven't got millions of people watching me who will run out and buy the same cheap rubbish. Only to not use it or throw it away because they don't actually need them, they just want the same thing as their favourite influencer, which happens and is part of the job, to influence....

Just think of the landfills full of unused/unwanted fruit crates, random ornaments, snow globes, plastic oven gloves and god knows what else she has shown more recently. She can't afford to do that anymore with such an enormous amount of following, because all those fans rushing to buy the same thing is only making matters worse. She could do so so much good with her platform yet doesn't seem to understand that.

A powerful example of using their popularity to influence a movement that changed/saved lives is Jade Goody, what a heroic, brave young woman using her remaining time to earn the money she could for her children and for literally saving women's lives around the country. Such an inspiration and great example on how to use your influence for good.

I haven't followed her for a while now so I'm not sure if she's changed but what I'd love to see is her showing sustainability, like finding her local refill store to fill up empty bottles of fabric softener, or anti-bac, just imagine the huge surge of these places becoming more popular and hundreds more people using them because Mrs Hinch uses them. Don't get me wrong I'm not a huge eco-warrior but I do my bit for the planet and the future for our children. If you're reading this Mrs Hinch, please stop ebaying so much throw away rubbish and focus on the fact this society needs guidance to the smallest changes that will keep this poor, dying planet going....

And as for the ridiculous price for a blank notebook, which I'm only guessing....isn't made from recycled paper..... that is a whole other headache enducing rant I can't really muster the energy up for today.....
Perfectly put. Wouldn’t it be amazing to see small, independent refill stores popping up on our failing High Streets? It would be much better to shop in places like that than lining the pockets of P & G and their band of influencers.

Reactions: 5
Perfectly put. Wouldn’t it be amazing to see small, independent refill stores popping up on our failing High Streets? It would be much better to shop in places like that than lining the pockets of P & G and their band of influencers.
Oh my.The irony
Screenshot_20200123-174517_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is she THANKING people for tagging her in before and after pink stuff pics? Ohhhhhh no wait is that because she’s a WALKING TALKING bleeping ADVERT. The twit.

Reactions: 5

It's just not her day today. Over a thousand comments on this story and not a lot of positive ones 😂
I swear she looks different in every single photo, no worries about the paps catching you Soph, no fucker will ever recognise you without your filters!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one that thinks they are actually missing quite a few tricks with merchandise (please don’t get me wrong I think it’s all ridiculous but it’s all about making money from her isnt it)
Like the book I such a lazy idea. When I think they could come up with something that would sell more.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.