Mrs Hinch #236 Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws, not a filter invented could hide her flaws.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is not a salad, I have to say I am a salad queen! Maybe I should invite Zoph round and teach her. She is learning guys !!

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion!

Special delivery for Soph, (surprise!) it’s Jus-Rol pastry. Let’s hope she puts some in the loft for Tracey!

Reactions: 13
So many people struggling and this greedy bleep gets gifted more tit, ARGH. Shame on you jus roll. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 33

This’ll be Inch after he’s eaten that lot!

Also PSA. Don’t search for “dough boy” in gifs 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've been at that place today that I have to go to pay my mortgage and feed my family. What's it called again? Oh, that's it.... Work.
Not cleaning my already clean house and fleecing morons out of millions of pounds.

Just came on to say that the chicken salad she made looked absolutely dog tit. I bet Vestie pinches himself daily at how lucky he is eh 😂
Also, why does she act so surprised when she gets a delivery? They've obviously contacted either her or her management for her address to send it. She should do the right thing and donate them to a food bank. As if she needs to feed her family anymore pastry and it's not like she can't afford to buy some is it?!

Reactions: 21
Straight away she’s on the defensive about getting a just roll gifted box. Because she knows she doesn’t bleeping deserve it. Because she’s a fake, a fraudster & a general idiot. Love how we get a special special mention all the time 😉
Hi Sophie, ya big bell 🔔

Reactions: 21
So she admits that pastry isnt healthy? So why feed so much to your child? dozy cow

Reactions: 19
Just popping this link here from the previous thread, did we find out anymore about it?, is it them? Are they starting their own agency?

https://www.hinchedfluencers.co.uk/

Hubby can't find out who owns it, he said ionos registered it.

Domain name:
hinchedfluencers.co.uk

Data validation:
Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 12-Sep-2020

Registrar:
1&1 Ionos SE [Tag = 1AND1]
URL: https://www.ionos.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 12-Sep-2020
Expiry date: 12-Sep-2021
Last updated: 12-Sep-2020

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Reactions: 5
it upsets me so much when she gets sent free food 😞 she should be taking that bag straight to the nearest food bank imo
100%. Genuinely feel so upset watching that knowing there are so so so many families struggling. I actually feel heartbroken.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Bloody shame on you Jus Rol...how about gifting this to the needy not the greedy.

Don't forget we are in a pandemic, people are losing their jobs and some haven't a clue when they will next eat. Seeing this has made me angry 😡

This has been planned for ages in the hope she'll get some gifted and low and behold its worked.
Makes me absolutely mad, at least pass on the goodwill but no she won't.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Bloody shame on you Jus Rol...how about gifting this to the needy not the greedy.

This has been planned for ages in the hope she'll get some gifted and low and behold its worked.
Makes me absolutely mad, at least pass on the goodwill but no she won't.
She’ll “gift” some to Ma and the sister. That way she can appear to be sharing. Selfish madam 🤬

Reactions: 4
That's the last time I buy jus rol she f****ING INFURIATES ME!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

AND THE SALAD LOOKS tit!!!! WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Well isn’t this what she’s been after all along!? I’m sure she would have preferred a collab as opposed to a few freebies but hey, free pastry is free pastry right!? F*ck me! How Jus-Rol could think it might be a good idea to be officially associated with the inedible looking shite she creates I don’t know! Beggy Mitchell strikes again...disgusting when there are families having to use food banks etc and Princess Soph gets it all just #gifted. 😡

Reactions: 12
Are you actually even serious
Gifting food to this greedy begging cow.
There is families going hungry during this pandemic. Why gift food to someone like her?!
She uses something enough and then low and behold it appears on her doorstep. Makes me sick!
I would love to know what went through the marketing heads to decide to gift to her.

• Angry
So her constant usage of the stuff worked then you beggy cow.

Along with P&G Jus rol are now off my shopping list, shall buy Tescos from now one.

pastry 1.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Startstruck? For getting some free pastry? Starstruck?
FFS, why are some influencers so thick? This is what happens when you don't widen the gene pool people!
She's sold her soul to get some free pastry..........let's just think about that for a moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.