Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that tap extension 😂😂 if that was on my tap it would be like a hose on the loose if I accidentally put the tap on full whack as we have high water pressure 😂. Those taps with the moveable heads aren't even that expensive anymore, we'll be getting one when we do our kitchen later this year. Just more eBay tat to try and make herself seem relatable.
That was my thought too! Our water pressure is crazy powerful - wonderful in the shower - not so wonderful if you’re filling a glass and not concentrating! 💦 😂

Reactions: 4
5ft 9 is hardly gigantic 😂😂
And here we go again with the NDubzz, she’s having digzzz at Tatzzzz hunzzzz
Everything about her screeeeams TAT!!!!

Reactions: 13
The model pics SS has shared of her clothes range shits all over hinches 😂

The inclusion of all sizes and skin tones 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She’s embarrassing. She isn’t even cleaning to n-dubz. She’s just putting the music over her videos 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just been blocked for asking if the Molly Mae story was an ad 🤣🤣🤣

That's ridiculous! That is an innocent, genuine question. Why can't she just answer it?!

What if you were an actual fan? You'd be wondering why you'd been blocked by your idol 🤣

Reactions: 21
Does she flick Jamie's bean like she did with the tap? But she gets a shock every time when wee weeeeeee comes out rather than tap water! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s very quiet tonight isn’t she? If that was my friend I would be shouting her range from the roof tops

Reactions: 10
She really is a nasty piece of work. Her true colours are coming out now. Yesterday on that kitchen video when you could see inch in the reflection I'm sure he was rocking something????
This one? I’ve slowed it down to get a good look. It looks to me like he is picking something up

Reactions: 3
Ignoring her rant about tattle... looks like her quality followers are giving her great support 🤣🤣
566E397B-7B48-4AFE-B3D0-EEE7D773F857.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.