Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie looked happier & more engaged playing with the cheap fake poo than he did sat in that ridiculous car controlled by Jaymeh! 🤣

Kids don’t need to be constantly showered with highly expensive top of the range toys. I think those two think it makes them look like good parents, but really it just makes them look like out of touch, more money than sense, morons.
You're so right. My 3 year old is 3rd child. He has all the toys in the world... many passed down from siblings and then his own. What does he like doing? Playing with the same few diggers in the garden, shovelling stones from one place to another. They just don't get it do they!!??

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210716-105903_Instagram.jpg

You honestly couldn't make this up. So irresponsible of them. And picking up dog tit does not a good husband make. And why is it the husband's job to pick up dog tit? They honestly live in a 1950s time warp do they, where there's "husband jobs" and "wife jobs" when really they're just a pair of knobs.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Imagine if when they'd discovered RonDoesHaveFootsAndToys was interested in picking things up and depositing them somewhere, they'd bought him a shape sorter.

Those toys have obviously been set up in the garden for that photo; the slides are pushed so far back he can't even access the ladders to get up there!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You're so right. My 3 year old is 3rd child. He has all the toys in the world... many passed down from siblings and then his own. What does he like doing? Playing with the same few diggers in the garden, shovelling stones from one place to another. They just don't get it do they!!??
We played for an hour yesterday with some sticks we found on the ground. The 2 year old was pretending (should I say tending?) that the little sticks were goats and they crossed over the big stick and his hand was a troll eating the goats. Sticks. Just sticks. They cost NOTHING.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I cannot stand it when parents use baby words with their children!! My MIL does it and it makes me so mad. I hate it with every fibre of my being. Ronnie doesn't talk, so there is no way he is saying 'tend'... that's them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why are they trying to pretend Ronnie can say 'tend poo'?
Wouldn't matter if they didn't bleeping lie about it. 'He speaks very well thank you.' No he doesn't and that's fine but stop pretending he does and maybe use your platform for honesty and awareness? Or if you're not comfortable doing that, don't say anything, don't pretend he can talk when he can't.

Reactions: 20
How can a 2 year old know the difference between real and fake poo? My son is 7 months older than Ronnie and I wouldn’t dream of buying him fake tit, he knows when our two dogs have pooped in the garden as he comes up to me and says ewww poo! He’s a poo patroller as he basically shouts it at me the whole time I’m getting a poo bag and picking it up 🤣🤣
Mine does the same😂 nothing more embarrassing when he shouts that the dogs done a big poo and demands I get the poo bags out and pick it up when the neighbours are all sat out enjoying the weather😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 665357
You honestly couldn't make this up. So irresponsible of them. And picking up dog tit does not a good husband make. And why is it the husband's job to pick up dog tit? They honestly live in a 1950s time warp do they, where there's "husband jobs" and "wife jobs" when really they're just a pair of knobs.
I wish someone would tell my husband that it’s his job to pick up the poo, that job is all mine 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can a 2 year old know the difference between real and fake poo? My son is 7 months older than Ronnie and I wouldn’t dream of buying him fake tit, he knows when our two dogs have pooped in the garden as he comes up to me and says ewww poo! He’s a poo patroller as he basically shouts it at me the whole time I’m getting a poo bag and picking it up 🤣🤣
Thats my grandaughter 😂

Any time she sees any she shouts at the top of her voice ‘DOG POO NANNY!’

Just showed her the video of ron picking up the fake tit, she’s a couple of months older than Ronnie, and she started shaking her head, put her hand up and shouted stop! Thats yakky nanny dont touch it.

2 years old and more common sense than a 40 odd year man

• Haha
Reactions: 31
‘I rest my case’ talk about passive aggressive.. fatman listen. You told everyone that he likes to pick up fake poo the other day. Why are you still banging on about it? Because you’re addressing tattle? All the toys out in the garden all of sudden LOL go away pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Also that car was £319 from outdoor toys! 🤯 don’t get me wrong if they’ve got the money then that’s fair enough, but bare in mind she literally just brought him a digger that pretty much does the same thing and let’s be honest most of her audience are normal working parents and they can’t afford to buy both and get she reckons she’s so relatable 🤦🏻‍♀️
Would of been better spending on educational things but no, get Ron the flash car for the likes on the gram 🙄 idiot parent's.

Reactions: 10
“Tend poo” who calls it that then because Ronnie can’t speak!
Christ they’re infuriating

Reactions: 28
Just wait till they start the potty training & Ron is scooping his poo out of the potty 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
“Tend poo” who calls it that then because Ronnie can’t speak!
Christ they’re infuriating
Fcking idiots. No wonder he doesn’t communicate when they’re calling it ‘tend’ speak. To. Him. Properly. Omg grinding my gears these lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
FFS. These two are complete imbeciles.

I suppose they can stick Ronhasmoretoysthanheknowswhattodowith in the car and without leaving the house, remote-control him all the way to mad Freda’s house.

And Inch having to explain about the fake poo is hilarious. I can’t wait until the kid starts nursery and takes some of it with him in his backpack. They really are utterly clueless.

Weird how he had to put each one the right way up too.
Typical autistic trait, having everything in uniform.
Things like lining up cars etc
& even the way his go to is to put things away
whenever he sees them

Reactions: 13
Why do they make up stuff that Ronnie says when it’s very obvious that Ronnie doesn’t say anything?
And if Inch is the one calling it “tend poo” then he’s part of the problem. How do you expect your child to learn how to speak properly when you’re not speaking clearly to him?
Honestly, does my head in 🤯

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.