Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Winning thread title by @Multi-21

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

I have just sat here and looked at all the other tattle recaps.
They all look beUWtiful and no I HAVENT done one.
I haven’t done anything if I’m honest.
I didn’t even spend my evening washing fox tit off of my dog because, she doesn’t roll in it. If that makes sense?

So, this weekend. Sophie went to visit her best bubs forever to the moon and back Staysee.
They sat in up the bedroom, tending to drink tea.
Soph didnt EVEN take off her size 5 (and a bit) shoes in the house which is just RUDE if I’m honest.

She’s posted not one but TWO inspirational quotesssss (at least one aimed at tattle) AND she’s credited them.
She did a post for Jaymie too woohooooo after we nusty trolls said how good Joe was with Ronnie. Someone has to be, and Abbie wasn’t there.

The orangery. Has BRICKS. Came as a surprise to Soph. Don’t know quite what she was expecting.

The staircase is being painted wwwwhite. She should have asked her best bubs for help with that one.

Then. She tended that she’d only just put things on the bathroom shelves.
If only she could get a book to write lists in, to remind her what she’d already shown. Where would she get one of them? Oh, I know! The Works, 50p! Love a barg.

Then! Ron said his name.
We’re happy, but we’d be happier if he was allowed his privacy and not ordered around for the purpose of content.

Yesterday was a day off, and today looks the same. Poor soul must be tired from reading here and seeing how nice we all are to each other. It’s because we’ve got our cruncky snacks and 10 litres of coke!

Anyway. Hope that helps guyschhh

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
Not actually time stamped is it though, Sopha? You just typed a time there and posted it about 2 hours after the supposed timestamp time. duck off were you doing anything other than snoozing peacefully in your bed of lies at 6am.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Also lamps look tit and that wax belongs with chalk paint and panelling in the list of tit DIY trends.

Reactions: 41
Aw thanks @Pollyanna263 for suggesting my random frustration as a thread title and the likes. It’s my first one you guys! Let’s hope Hinch takes note even if she doesn’t read the whole thread itself

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don't know if it's my eye sight or her recording but they don't look yellow to me..... That max makes them look dirty to me.

Reactions: 21
How many different types of wood is she going to cram into that house? I have a real thing about not mixing woods but maybe that’s just me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Not actually time stamped is it though, Sopha? You just typed a time there and posted it about 2 hours after the supposed timestamp time. duck off were you doing anything other than snoozing peacefully in your bed of lies at 6am.
100% that wasn’t timestamped! She’s at it!

Reactions: 19
The worst is that the huns will reply to her boring story saying it looks amazing, that she’s so talented, inspiring ..
Her ego is so inflated by her sheep and her family … but luckily we are here to remind her who she really is ! 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm sure it's not safe to encourage people to sniff detergents. Stupid cow

Reactions: 38
Sorry this has probably been covered but Daffodil and Vanilla?! What in the name of Satan?! The very thought of that as a scent makes me gag.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
What, and I repeat what, the ACTUAL duck is going on with those eyebrows?!!! Absolutely HORRIFIC

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 107
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.