Mrs Hinch #350 No one puts baby on the cooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Her video and how it really happened.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 164
So, they hung pre made,bought, Easter tat onto a pre made, bought 'tree', didn't let Ron hang any up himself 😶 then proceeded to play the kinda music that is usually found at the end of some epic drama film.......after REVERSING the vid of her son 🙄 and she has the bleeping audacity to tell people to 'get well soon' when they call her out on her bullshit. And grown women look up to this self serving bint 🤪 unfuckibgbeliveable
She is an almighty c**t imagine how much other stuff she edits and photoshops to make Ronnie look like he's doing things he clearly isn't, that boy is so so behind, and there world is gonna come crashing down fairly soon, and I don't feel one bit sorry for her, I feel sorry for Ronnie, but she deserves all the hardship she can get in life shes a sick twisted bitter woman

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
"one of our local garden centres"

Tiptree isn't local to Maldon. It's very much out of the way on a special journey. It's not in the immediate local area or even the same bleeping town. It's in Essex sure but a 20 minute drive up the A12

Reactions: 23
Wow she reversed the video of Ronnie taking off his headband! It looks weird like he magically put them on with one hand. Actually thought for a split second she was going to let Ronnie decorate that tree thing himself.

roll on her second baby arriving so she is off Instagram and so is Ronnie!

Reactions: 21
At least they let Ronsomes get involved to some level, and they didn't decorate the tree whilst he had his nap.
I think when we see him not performing for the piper, he is such a cute little boy.
He was obviously pointing to the rabbit, and the 'that's not my..... are great books for him to learn. Sad that she's obviously picked it up because it was displayed with the Easter stuff,and even sadder that she didn't read it to him.
But, we are getting there guyzzzzz, she's still learning. From tattle.
I think he was just trying to press the black circle like it's a button, I don't think he points at all, I think he's just pressing things, this is what he's always done.....there is just no excitement or joy in him at all, and he is completely silent all the time, from week to week at that age you usually see advances in development, but there has been nothing socially in months from him

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Where's the content? I've said this so many times but she's literally done NAFF ALL recently. How are people still flicking themselves off to her? She's boring.
But more importantly, where's the awareness for the horror going on right now?
It's 2021 and women can't even walk alone at night. How the bleeping hell hasn't she mentioned it, how hasn't Sarahs murder affected her? It's broken my heart along with so much other stuff going on in the world right now? She's a self centered mess who couldn't give a tit about anything other than Sophie and Henry, I truly hope her little shadows see through her bullshit soon. She's not using her platform the way she could and should be. It's SO infuriating.
Sophie we all know you read here, you're a disgrace. Get off your floating cloud and jump back into reality.
I think she hasn't mentioned Sarah Everard for a few reasons. One is the fact that she goes nowhere without Jimlad so she never has to think about her own personal safety or why in 2021 women still feel afraid of being alone. I also think that despite the abhorrent nature of Sarah's death, Hinch wouldn't gain anything financially from it and if there isn't any money involved, she's not interested. Finally I do wonder if her management team have advised her to steer clear of saying anything because she's historically tactless and misses the mark so frequently. No doubt she would somehow shoehorn her wedding photos into a post about Sarah, thanking God for how #blessed she is! She's definitely a disgrace and the sooner she's gone from social media, the better!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Why does everything have to be so bleeping dramatic with her. The music made it sound like it was a massive worldwide premiere of some sort. 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ronnie is a beautiful little boy. He was def saying or trying to say egg when he picked them pack out of the box.
You can see him and hear him say Eh Eh. Why doesn't she notice and say yes darling, eggs, let's lift the eggs.
Then hes pointing at the eyes in his book and both of them are so engrossed in their bleeping video making for the gram that neither of them notice and the wee soul gets up to walk off.
How many times does she miss these cues from her baby?
Hes trying to learn and she's ignoring him because she's more interested in talking tit for the gram.

The reversing the headband is so noticeable because his hair moves forwards in the altered video without being touched. You see it clearly in the one thats been posted.
Why can't she get him a little easter bonnet to decorate or paint some eggs to put on the wall? Why not get him some of the little chicken decorations and let him play with them in sand on a tray?

Sophie you are a disgrace. I know you scream trolls but this isn't trolling. This is asking you why you care more for your videos than your own child.
We can see his cues and he isn't our baby. Hes yours. You should know him inside out.
Hes a beautiful little boy and with the right stimulation and play, he could have a great toddler hood with his mummy and daddy (not dad dad or mummaz)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
This afternoon is what annoys me most about her - she manipulates absolutely everything right down to the perfectly natural reactions of that lovely little boy because he’s not performing how she wants him to. Slow clap - what a mother....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I want the papers to get the story of her reversing the Ron headband video. She needs to be outed for being so fake.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Yes I think you’re spot on , she’ll never have the confidence so he’s being exposed more daily to show the programme execs what he’s got to offer. Hopefully they’re all realise he’s a muppet and not sign him up😏
On the other hand wouldn't it be fun to vote for him to do all the trials 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"one of our local garden centres"

Tiptree isn't local to Maldon. It's very much out of the way on a special journey. It's not in the immediate local area or even the same bleeping town. It's in Essex sure but a 20 minute drive up the A12
She probably went same time as SS on Tuesday 🙄

Reactions: 5
Reckon she's preparing a 'I love your little family, what a great mum you are' :sick: arse licking message montage from the sheep for later as she's been outed here for her shittery AGAIN?! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.