Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
makes me laugh how she asked to remove Ronnie from her post yet loads of strangers all over the world post him constantly?! She actually grinds my gears she full of tit 🤥
She is SO full of tit and I’m now convinced you all are right! She really is a narc! She thinks she’s always right. The tone 🤢 she is a horrible, horrible person. I hope the lady doesn’t back down

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The actual audacity of her … 🤬
Can’t believe she didn’t add “all the best”.
She’s clearly been advised to say it was text to her. Such a witch.
Waiting for Eileen’s response … she’s not gonna take any BS from hunch !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Well if a 'friend' sent her that, it would have been a screenshot. Even without an account name on show she would've had to ask who Charlie was to remove his name and add Ronnie's?! How stupid does she think people actually are? 😂

Reactions: 44
Her excuse makes no difference,even if it’s true she still knew they weren’t her words and should have asked where they came from.
Oh no, I completely agree with you. She'll always play the victim. She's now blaming a "friend" so a friend saw the quote, sent it to her and she plastered it over Instagram.

I call bullshit.

She never quotes other people's work and I'm so glad she's finally been called out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Not accusing anyone of anything, but Ronnie’s “there” is certainly a lot less clear than when he was allegedly saying “there” months ago 👀👀

Final room reveal. We've got something to show you guyyysss. Ten slide story with cheesy nonsense music. 2 hours later opens the door to a garish pink nightmare of a nursery. Complete with brick slips that doesn't go with a single thing in the room.
Agree!!! I said this a couple of months ago too and I stand by it 😅

Reactions: 17
I'd love to wade in with a post but I already had my main account blocked by her for daring to even like a post on the virgin radio mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The lady doesnt have to remove him once an imagine is on the the Internet it is there for anyone to use! She wouldn't say this to the sun or the mirror 🤔

• Heart
I’m loving that she can’t delete what people are saying to her. She’s already been called a liar on her post.

• Haha
FFS.... it’s just painful isn’t it? Where is Len...neeeeee? Where is Ron...neeeeee? I can’t stand the way she says nur.....sur....reeeee either and as for Ama.....ZON 🤪

Where is aud....reeeeey? Where is twit and twit......aka daddad and mummaz 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So, best selling author sharing quotes on her page but didn’t think to check for plagiarism prior to sharing 🤨🧐🙄

Reactions: 21
Screenshot of the text from the friend or it didn’t happen. She’s pathetic, will never own up to any of her wrongdoings. You can tell she’s such a nasty person with how she kicks off at people who let her know she has done something wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.