Mrs Hinch #606 "I ain’t even a cleaner". Sophie Hinchliffe, 13th December 2022.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this not the case? Have I been underestimating how dangerous they are & not to go near them at all?
We have a heath/wood area near us with wild cows that are purely there to graze and maintain the land - never had any issues with them in the eight years we’ve lived here and we go for walks near them with young children and our dog. We just respect their space and avoid loud noises.

Reactions: 16
thread suggestion
I'm a tend farmer look at mee, whiplashed by a cow until I was filter freeee 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
She bleeping deserved that the stupid fuckwit. Am actually surprised the alpacas haven't done this sort of thing to the bairns before now the way she let's them loose. Absolute tool.

Looks like a wicked demented witch.

Screenshot_20221216_201531_Instagram.jpg

67149d2c08bea4dac4b627c52302ff87.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
She bleeping deserved that the stupid fuckwit. Am actually surprised the alpacas haven't done this sort of thing to the bairns before now the way she let's them loose. Absolute tool.

View attachment 1812062
Bet she crapped herself, the nervous laugh while running off 🤣, cocky twit. Probably only shared it because others were filming it and she had to get it out there first to save face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my god that is hilarious 😆 That cow made a right bleeping mug out of her there. It was clearly sick of her shite as well. I was having a really crappy day but that has cheered me right up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Jesus duck she is such a city/towny chav.

Kudos to whomever filmed that for her because they are so obviously a troll ATV 😉👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bet she crapped herself, the nervous laugh while running off 🤣, cocky twit. Probably only shared it because others were filming it and she had to get it out there first to save face 🤣
To save which face……🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Mrs Hinch is such a smug cow 😂 🐮 Serves her right - we’ve all been saying the same thing - you can’t treat livestock like domesticated pets. I’d love the alpacas to do something similar to her or smash the house up! She needs to learn and keep her boys safe in their home and their garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Give that cow a pay rise immediately lmao! Even the animals are fed up of her pahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What makes me laugh is the fact she probably shared it because she feels people will think it’s funny. But I bet everyone working with her take the piss behind her back and she’s the laughing stock 🤣🤣🤣🤣. X

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Although it's hilarious, I can't help wondering why she shared it. The tabloids are going to have a field day with this story. Is it a case of all publicity is good publicity? Or did SSS persuade her to make a right tit of herself. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.