Mrs Hinch #610 "Get Well"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet zoph tells Freda what to say. .

Now we know why she named Lonnie Lennie because it rhymes with Ronnie… all for the book … the way she sat there gushing and thanking everyone and don’t know how I got to number one.. she’s actually embarrassing.
Trying to make herself relevant using an airing cupboard when she’s clearly got money to use a tumble dryer..
Get well x

Reactions: 32
Why’s she trying to look sexy with his shoulder out when she’s cooried in with her boys. The freak that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I bet zoph tells Freda what to say. .

Now we know why she named Lonnie Lennie because it rhymes with Ronnie… all for the book … the way she sat there gushing and thanking everyone and don’t know how I got to number one.. she’s actually embarrassing.
Trying to make herself relevant using an airing cupboard when she’s clearly got money to use a tumble dryer..
Get well x
That’s why there’s only four items hanging up the rest is in the tumble dryer !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@chocolatestrawberry your definitely Scottish ‘cooried in’ 😂

she’s a bleeping attention seeker to the highest level, can’t even have a nice pic with her kids without eye bleeping herself and the shoulder out etc…total imbecile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Fell asleep early last night and missed all the drama! A lot to catch up on. Her mother is a fruit loop - behaving like that in public. I hope they all got a dressing down today. She’s a nasty piece of work - they both have that nasty look in their eyes.
I was going to post about the playroom - the tend mess that actually looks like her children are allowed to disrespect their belongings and cause carnage. No respect for things. Very sad. Love the saving face photo 🙄 trying to claw back sympathy but again making people look elsewhere (here) for answers. Small looking living room - the sofa is very close to the door!

Reactions: 23
I love the look on Lon's face in her goodnight post... looks like he's sighed and rolled his eyes, totally fed up of her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Almost forgot about the trashed playroom til you said there @Zofloragirl! That wasn’t a played in mess, that was a destruction mess more than likely made by sofa herself so that it makes her relatable. We all know her precious boys only watch tv and aren’t allowed to play with the props!

Reactions: 22
Didn’t realise old Freeds has 2 fb accounts. She's changed the picture on BOTH of them today. Wonder if Sophie is undercover on one of them and that's why she has posted that cryptic story. As well as reading Tattle.

Screenshot_20230105_210339_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Zoph, did mummy learn a valuable lesson or two last night ?

One being that she’s not the boss of Facebook 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.