Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s claiming Jamie makes her sooo happy but she’s not is she? She’s a miserable cow. She’s never been happy since Ronnie was born and Jamie became a layabout.

Reactions: 45
It makes me laugh that this is her “job” I might post a selfie on Monday and tag my employer “soz hunz a lot going on at home I’ll be back soon” do you think I’ll have my job still next week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She has pissed me right off the past few weeks, how is she so lazy! She has all the help she could want at home! I had a baby 4 weeks ago, and have a 2.5 year old. My husband had one full day off then was back in work! I had to just get on with it, keeping a house running, feeding and entertaining the toddler, whilst breastfeeding the newborn, having mastitis. I’ve managed to clean and cook everyday, how is she glued to that sofa 24/7 doing nothing! I would be tearing my hair out!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
All the sheep saying ‘couple goals’ give it a bleeping rest 😂🤢 how exactly?!

she really needs her ego stroking doesn’t she. Maybe that’s what she’s struggling with, not enough adoring sheep messages recently!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“I’m struggling”
read about it in the MEmwahhh part 2: Sopha.
Here’s a swipe up.

don’t know about you lot but if I whacked a filter on a photo of my husband and I and proceeded to write some pathetic caption he’d tell me to get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Genuine question.. why do only roughly 10% of her following like her posts? Is that normal?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone else getting sick of the ‘Poor me’ situation. Like seriously! Most new mums would love for their husbands/partners to be round constantly for support and their parents, I like many others have two weeks of my husband being on paternity leave then bam his back at work, and I have no family close by to help! Guess what, you get on with it! This women drives me insane!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Anyone else getting sick of the ‘Poor me’ situation. Like seriously! Most new mums would love for their husbands/partners to be round constantly for support and their parents, I like many others have two weeks of my husband being on paternity leave then bam his back at work, and I have no family close by to help! Guess what, you get on with it! This women drives me insane!!
Yea it's getting really old now. Don't the sheep think this too?! Why can't they see it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I like that Stacey always gives her a 🖤 emoji is that cos she has a black heart bubs?
Interesting to Google the meaning of that. Either Stacey is calling Hinch empty and emotionless or she’s trying to push her away!

Reactions: 8
💯 she puts her whole families life on the internet so; I’d respect her more is she came out and openly said what she’s struggling with.
everything she says is so cloak and dagger, it’s empty. There’s no real meaning or passion behind her posts, it’s all the narrative of what she thinks she should say. It’s disingenuous and I do believe that she’s struggling- with the impending end of the road for the Mrs Hinch brand.

Reactions: 23
Just catching up after spending some time with my precious family. Grid post is “out”. Like pub lunch or something. You don’t do selfie’s like that with the spawn kicking up a fuss. Did mummy have the babies so you could go on a date? You won’t say that though will you?

Urhhh. Still can’t work out what she’s struggling with and why she won’t bore us with that but will do like 3 stories on Henry running round the garden??? How about 3 stories on what you’re struggling with? Ahhh yes. Cos the struggle you have is that you’re not getting what you want. Whatever that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
If she had honestly got PND, then yes I feel for her as it’s awful to suffer with it, having been there myself HOWEVER! She has constant support around her, she’s constantly glued to her phone (which has been proven with the comments on people’s posts) and she’s able to get glammed up for photos?! I know when I suffered with it. I didn’t shower/bath for days! I didn’t leave the house! I didn’t really eat apart from rubbish food! Couldn’t really be bothered with life! The house was a tit hole as I just couldn’t be bothered with it. I don’t understand why she’s not using her platform to speak about it, she’s happy to try and get the sympathy to say she’s struggling, well what is she struggling with?! There are thousands of women who suffer with PND in silence and I was one I use to think it was shameful! She could actually do some good and help people but na she’s not interested in that, she just wants the messages saying ‘hope you’re okay hun’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.