Mrs Hinch #654 Discontinued isn’t the same as sold out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the name of unhinged is that post about! She filters herself into a Barbie doll every day as it is! Oh Soph you're so funny and unique. Not.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if we'll get a story about how she was invited to the Barbie premier tonight and was picked to walk the carpet next to Margot Robbie and sit with her, but had to say no because of tummy shivers.
---
How mortified would you be. A group that once jumped on you if you dared say something even slightly negative, now wants your name removed. And she's still thinking her new range etc will be popular 🥴
Ahem 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Out of breath .ran here.
---
1.yiu don't struggle with events. You struggle that you can use filters in reality.
2.YOU WERE NEVER EVER bleeping INVITED.
3it would only occur if ymu had a bunch given as an agency.
4. Your an absolute joke.if I had balls they would have disappeared into my body with the cringing ick of that post.

Reactions: 26
Even as barbie she still needs to mention dog tit. :rolleyes: Give it a rest you boring, coma inducing, repetitive moron.
This is a grown woman...she really needs to step back and actually look at what she is putting out there, it's embarrassing. It's like us all looking back on ourselfs as teenagers thinking we were cool when really we were just twats! Difference is she is an adult not a 13 year old. I'm sorry but at this stage, (well actually many stages ago) she really needs some sort of mental assessment.

Reactions: 37
Why is she making out like everyone she knows was at the Barbie premiere and they all went without her because she's too scared so stayed at home like poor Cinderella?
She only knows one famous person and I don't think Stacey was there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone who dances on tables in a crochet beach cover-up with her flaps practically on display would not be shy to go to a premiere where nobody would even give a flying duck that she was there.

Someone who posts videos of her lip syncing Christina Aguilera and pretends it’s her would not be shy to go to a premiere where nobody would even give a flying duck that she was there.

Someone who messages Ant & Decs live chat talking alpaca vaginas to get attention would not be shy to go to a premiere where nobody would even give a flying duck that she was there.

Someone who posts videos of herself eyefucking herself whilst putting on fake tan would not be shy to go to a premiere where nobody would even give a flying duck that she was there.

Someone who exploits her kids and manages to try and make anything their friends post all about themselves would not be shy to go to a premiere where nobody would even give a flying duck that she was there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
WTAF is she wittling on about now? You weren’t invited love! And even if you had been, you wouldn’t have been allowed to take FiddleDiddleDoDah with you.
Actually we haven’t seen FiddlyDiddly for a while - have the new agency told her to back off? 🤭
No wonder that MHMMDI group want to rebrand. She used to pop up in there and who the sheep into a frenzy once in a while but guessing she can’t be arsed with that anymore. I’ll get the biggest BINGO if she does that now! 😂

PS Sheeples - if you’re watching - she doesn’t clean because she has a cleaner now! Of course she has. You don’t bank 3.5mil and then not employ a cleaner for your 5 bedroom house. Get real!

Reactions: 31
She’s a joke. Why on Earth would Mrs Hinch the cleaning sensation (I use that phrase very lightly!) be invited to the Barbie premiere?!?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣. She must think we’re all stupid. No one knows who you are in the real world love. Your social presence and footprint is declining rapidly… even in her golden days a few years ago, I very much doubt this is something she would receive an invite for! Her ego is through the roof. X

Reactions: 29
Why does she think it’s hilarious to be so very COMMON? I know she’s got an Essex accent but she’s really playing it up in that Barbie story. And now she’s off to “pick up some dog SHITTTTTTT!!!!!”
Classy as always Sophie.
Cue the Huns telling her how brave she is and how they would be nervous going to a big event too.
a) she wasn’t invited
b) even if by some miracle she WAS invited she wouldn’t go because she can’t filter the duck out of herself and no one would know who she is anyway
and…
c) she wasn’t invited.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I am living for the fact that she has to put ott filters on to hide her face now because everyone is finally on to this social media filter tit 🤣 gretal, alpaca, and now barbie…

SHOW US YER REAL FACE SOPH! And your invite to the barbie event that never happened 🤣🤣

For someone who is soooo selffff obschhhhessed, she is the most insecure, unhappy, horrible person. ALL THE BEST!

Reactions: 23
How can somebody struggle with events but simultaneously share every aspect of your life and even worse your children's lives with 4 million people?(apparently)thats bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Am loving the idea that a major Hinch Facebook group wants to ditch Hinch just as she’s about to launch her own products 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That Barbie story is absolutely bleeping tragic. She needs a MH assessment. Pronto.

Reactions: 24
The only plausible reason she wouldn’t go to an event is because she doesn’t want to show her real face and body in the wild.

Hope that helps

• Heart
Reactions: 24
God help those poor kids!

I know I am old now but I still remember my 30's and bringing up my children like it was yesterday and not once did I behave like an "overgrown school girl" trying to impress her mates??

She is a Mum, suppose to be a person of stability, her job is to raise those boys in a normal surrounding, their world appears to be anything but normal?

They are constantly in danger not only from the danger she places them with the camels and the pictures she puts out there for everyone on the internet but she is clearly irrational and somewhat disturbed?

I know it appears she cannot be left alone with her children and they seem to spend a lot of time with others but being a Mum is so important to normal development and she appears to be getting worse mentally? 😒

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.