Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't feel guilty that her army are now attacking this woman. Not one bit. She will be loving it as that was her intention all along. I'm sure she has been sitting scrolling through all their comments rubbing her hands in glee. This is her real Mean Girls persona. Total bully. And there were no tears this morning either. Fake fake fake.

Reactions: 30
What Soph needs to realise that there are people out there who will say nasty things, which isn't nice but that will happen regardless of who you are because there are people like that unfortunately. I don't agree at all with what that girl said about Ronnie it was awful, but at the same time Soph needs to stop putting him on IG to make money. As his mam her priority in life should be to protect her son at whatever cost. What's more important to you Soph, your son or money? I think the time has come for you to really take a hard look at what you've brought to your door and your familys door and rethink your priorities. We are not trolls, we just say it as we see and don't agree with your platform and how you use it. The comment from that girl was unfair on your son, but you not completely innocent in all of this either and you need to take some accountability for your own actions and decisions. If keeping your Instagram is too important for you to let go of, you will have to accept that not everyone is going to like you or agree with you and if you can't cope with that then you need to remove yourself from it. At the end of the day you do have a choice. Not everyone will blow smoke up your arse, you lie ALOT Soph and have very little transparency, which people don't warm to very much. Try been a better person and people might not give you such a hard time. Unfortunately as I'm writing this I really don't feel you will listen or change because you are driven by pure greed and need constant attention and admiration, even if it's from a bunch of strangers who are not your true friends, it's sad really.

Last edited:
She could of reported the comments, the group and messaged the woman directly like she did with the Amy girl.
Why did she out this one to be flooded?

Picture of the PRIVATE message.
The time stamp when hinch sent that message is 12.39 wouldn't that make it YESTERDAY afternoon?! Why did she wait so long to post?!?! On my phone if it was midnight it would show as 00.39

Reactions: 13
A lot of these comments are through jealousy aswell and as much as jealousy isn’t a nice trait to have It happens!

when you’ve had a struggle through life, can’t get through your days and find everything just constantly stands in the way or goes wrong, seeing someone else who suffers ‘mental health’ like you then goes on to just have everything and anything and life runs smooth it’s hard to not feel bitter!!
It’s hard to be kind in your thoughts and I do not agree with dragging baby Ronnie into it because that is wrong but if your going to promote anxiety etc and live a good strong happy life in front of thousands who are dragging heels barely coping the trolls are going to appear and are going to bite, how can you feel remotely happy for anyone when you in a dark place!!

Sophie your not relatable, your not like us, your not just cleaning your home and winging it.....it would do you good to maybe meet real people struggling!
Some people haven’t even lifted their head from their pillow yet, some haven’t eaten for days because they have no food! Some have sent their babies into school with no breakfast this morning.
Some are living in dire living conditions along with mental health AND they have to see what you have how can they feel happy for you when they have nothing?

be kind!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Let's hope this naming and shaming doesn't result in something she can't ever take back! How very dangerous that game is to play! Ok she shouldn't have made those comments. But lettin 3mil people know about it.. wow. That's playing with fire... Sophie you silly, silly girl. Let's hope you don't end up with blood on your hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Not condoning any comments on Ronnie's appearance but I've read worse and if I have I'm sure she has too. This is another ploy to make people feel sorry for her and another way to get more followers in my opinion. Every move is calculated. If I'd have read that at 11pm last night about my child and I was that upset I would post about it straight away through anger and adrenaline. Not sleep on it and post it the next day? It doesn't make sense. She's now basically trolling that girl and I feel sorry for the original poster tbh, we all make comments without thinking and we all judge whether we like to admit it or not.

• Heart
Well done Sophie! You've created a war this morning and your army are on the march! Feeling better now are you? You bleeping horrible, vile excuse of a woman! What the hell do you think will happen when you constantly parade your baby for the world to see? I certainly don't agree with anyone directly slinging insults and cruel remarks at a baby but you have opened the door to a similar sort of abuse for someone by sitting there with that hideous filter on, crying and begging for sympathy and showing a screenshot! Stop putting Ronnie on show! Christ Almighty there's worse people out there than those who call him names! Wise up and duck off!😠😠

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She won't feel guilty that her army are now attacking this woman. Not one bit. She will be loving it as that was her intention all along. I'm sure she has been sitting scrolling through all their comments rubbing her hands in glee. This is her real Mean Girls persona. Total bully. And there were no tears this morning either. Fake fake fake.
You're absolutely right! She is the epitome of that nasty, mean girl bully we all came across at school. The Barkers spoiling her have meant she's never grown up from that point. This is the real her for sure.

Panic attack my arse.

Reactions: 23
Sophie, please for the love of christ take a step back from all of this (like you said you were going to) and stop showing that poor little boy to three MILLION people. If that is the life that *you* want then go for it lass, but he hasn’t asked for this and I doubt he’s going to appreciate it in years to come. :(

Reactions: 16
Not much to add really. Don't condone the woman making a comment like that, don't condone Sophie naming her. She's supposed to be the professional person here, this is her job isn't it?? With an account as large as hers and with a following so viciously die hard, she needs to be more bleeping responsible. Not acting like a bleeping teenager. She's basically a ring leader of bullies.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t see her “naming and shaming” any of her army when they go after people wishing on them a terminal illness or that something might happen to them or their child. Only works 1 way eh Soph?
100% agree with everyone saying NO ONE should be going after her child. He is an innocent who did not choose this bonkers life. But she has just proved herself to be equal if not worse. Get a grip Soph!
Bets now that post is removed before the end of the day when she realises the tit storm she’s created? 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s awful that woman said something like that, it looks like she’s deleted her profile, she’s clearly a mother too. It’s disgusting to name and shame like that. Does anyone have any screenshots of what her barmy army was saying to her on her profile pic?
I have screen grabs of some but I don't want to post them as it has their name and profile picture.

But the one that took my breath away was "you should have been left on some tissue you skip rat!!! I'm willing to go low because to judge a woman's baby is thee lowest form. You're pathetic, sad and probably need to give Samaritans a ring although if I were them, I'd put the phone down. Horrible cow"

(Typos are not mine but in the original message)

How can ANYONE justify sending that to someone?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
The time stamp when hinch sent that message is 12.39 wouldn't that make it YESTERDAY afternoon?! Why did she wait so long to post?!?! On my phone if it was midnight it would show as 00.39
Yep all these comments were made yesterday on a group was aware. This message was sent to a girl called Amy so I don’t understand why this other woman is any different?

Reactions: 7
She's such a hypocrite!! I'm not condoning what this woman did but Sophie just can't seem to grasp that not everyone loves her or her family. So now it's okay for her army to slate this woman's children, which is exactly what Soph was fake crying over. Go figure!!

Reactions: 16
Wow she really needs to grow the duck up, ahh can’t fight her battles for herself so send in the troops to do the dirty work, absolutely pathetic!

Reactions: 11
Her army aren't much better. 2 comments calling the lady's child something out the exorcist. Hope you're proud of yourself Soph... underhanded bleep

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I have reported the photo in hope it gets taken down before more crazy people see it! She needs accept/learn not all comments about her & her family will be positive. This sight must drive her mental as she can’t control the comments!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ughhhh😡😡 I’m so sick of her!!! She gets worse everyday. How is she an influencer I wish gleam would drop her. Surely they have rules against naming and shaming. It doesn’t make her any of a better person for outing This girl. Has no one taught her to rise above these things. What’s gonna happen when Ronnie gets bullied or picked on in school as most children at some point in their school lives get called a nasty name or appearance picked on is she gonna name and shame the kids mum wnd the army will go after them (hopefully she’ll be long gone by the time Ronnies in school tho). However how unprofessional of her is it what she’s just done. Turn your comments off I have no sympathy whatsoever!!! Stop posting him your asking for attention. Stop crying about it and do something. Not everyone is gonna like you and not everyone is gonna think your kid is handsnomes. Suck it the duck up and get out of rainbow land. She clearly goes looking for these types of comments how else would she have seen it. I feel like messaging gleam. Is this the type of people they want on their books. She is pathetic and a stupid girl. Poor Ronnie and all these comments are so unnecessary STOP SHOWING HIM! Those bleeping hinchers make me sick as well on those comments calling the other woman’s daughter horrible names too- saying she’s scum of the earth for calling someone else’s child and they’re doing the same thing by calling her something out or the exorcist. THICK AS tit

• Heart
Reactions: 34
don't know if it will make any difference but I reported her post under 'bullying and harassment'. Might help if others do the same?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.