Mrs Hinch #505 When is a desk not a desk? When it’s a ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has nobody clocked Ronnie was watching an IPAD in Morrisons. Shock horror
Yes someone mentioned it, he's glued to it. The 1 place I don't think kids ahoukd have ipads or screens is whilst eating at the table

Reactions: 17
When’s Soph got tip ex if there’s no room on her desk for a piece of paper?

Also is it 10 years ago when tip ex was a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why are they watching TV with the subtitles on...??
Ah I have to have subtitles. I have ADHD and if I don't have subs and there is other noise going on in the background, I will completely lose focus on what I'm watching so I need to read to keep me zoned in. I know this doesn't in any way relate to Hinch but I guess there are loads of reasons why people like subs.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought one of them HAD to stay at tend farm...I certainly wouldn't lime to be driving in the dark regardless how far. I'd also would be settling down ready for bed. Not watching gameshows then having to go out into the freezing cold to stop over at the house.
Sorry to put this image in everyone's head, but if they are apart every night, when do they find the time to hide the sausage, if you know what I mean 🤷🏼‍♀️
Mad Freeds is on the night shift tonight 🤣 Any burglar catching sight of her in the dark with her tranq-gun would probably retire there and then 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This picture on her ladder - it’s the one Gleam had printed when she was there before Christmas isn’t it!

The only picture she has of her children is one her agency gave her.

C26EDC09-BD60-4D74-B3EB-37A890B1DD22.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She’s either going on a game show or she’s begging too. All the “games” lately.
Could be like inch and go on tipping point 😂
The are such grabby bastards I'm surprised he didn't go up and shake the machine to get everything out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tbf I watch TV with the subs on because I don't have it turned up too loud in case a)wakes the baby or b)I can't hear one of the others calling out for me. I can see that being valid for them so why not have the subs on?
Can’t remember the last time I watched anything without them 🤣 forever rewinding otherwise and it’s not for any other reason than I can’t hear tit when my 4 year old is about 😅 the child is a loon lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah I have to have subtitles. I have ADHD and if I don't have subs and there is other noise going on in the background, I will completely lose focus on what I'm watching so I need to read to keep me zoned in. I know this doesn't in any way relate to Hinch but I guess there are loads of reasons why people like subs.
Same, I've used subtitles on the telly since back in the day when I had a CRT in my room. Would go onto Teletext and channel 888, boom. Reading and watching 👌😆 I hate watching without it.

Reactions: 13
Mrs Hinch #505 When is a desk not a desk? When it’s a ladder

Winning thread title by @HinchesSousChef

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards.

Another day of riveting content from Mrs Hinch.

✔duck about with hair (undisclosed Dyson ad?)
✔Jamie on the floor with the kids (undisclosed Tesco and Sky ad)
✔Sophie on the floor with the kids - featuring Soph’s true persona, switching to Mummaz of the year when she realised Inch was filming (undisclosed Tesco and Sky ad)
✔Too much of Henry for pre-watershed
✔Plagiarise someone else’s words
✔Breakfast for the children (undisclosed Tesco ad)
✔Breakfast for the alpacas (undisclosed ‘tend grass ad?)
✔Build a desk for all the work she has to do (undisclosed Next ad? Undisclosed Tesco ad)
✔Give tattle a good laugh at the most ridiculously small, impractical desk for a 5 bedroom, 4 reception room, empty house
✔Actual ad
✔Take the kids to Morrisons Cafe

Please report any undisclosed ads to the ASA.
If we all do this, they will have to take action.
It’s quick and easy

Thread #500 - The Tattle Truths

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
WIKI is the pink button at the top
Great recap as always Polly, particularly like the asa link being included 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.