Mrs Hinch #360 Sopha the moaning millionare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow someone else on Instagram that used to be in MIC, far less followers but prob no bots like old Sopha has. I remember when she had her little girl she went through her hospital bag showing her coming out of hospital outfit (and she actually got papped), giant knickers and pads etc and asked for advice on what else she might need.

It just made me realise how unrelatable Hinch actually is, god forbid we talk about her bleeding after birth or sore nipples. All things that new mums talk about, and would be so helpful for first time mums. She’s such a waste of being an ‘influencer’ (I hate that term!). Couldn’t possibly ruin the Disney perfect life image by being real and honest!!

Reactions: 66
Just thinking about the amount she drones on and on and on and trollzzzzzz, crying about it and moaning about it and it clearly affects her mental health. Should she not just treat this like any other job and move the duck on from insta? Take her millions and say bye bye? If I was in a job that affected me in such a way I’d have been sending my CV out elsewhere long before now😅
It’s ramped up this past week and I was thinking why is she banging on about it more than usual 🤔

I think it’s so she can have an excuse as to why she’s had the baby and not said anything IF she’s had the baby

It will be “trolls made me keep it secret and me, Jamie and Ron wanted some together time but here is baby Cecil” cue professional photos done today

Then lots of newspaper footage about wicked trolls, more tv coverage etc internet exploding 💥

That’s IF she has had the baby of course 😘 just hedging my bets as tattlers always seem to be right about this stuff!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
anyone else find it weird how inch constantly hovers over or is there lurking in the background of the videos? He’s not even joining in with playing. Is he the film director or something? It’s like he’s either scared of interfering with the video or there to make sure Ron does all the right things 🙄 it’s just weird tbh. All so staged and unnatural
Yep. He’s always there. Just behind Ronnie. He needs to loosen up. Gives me the creeps. Let the little lad be!

Reactions: 27
Michelle Ogundehin (Magazine Editor and TV presenter of Interior Design Masters) bought Mrs Hinch’s book to see what the fuss is about and has called her out for using so many toxic products in the home 👏

This isn’t even mentioning the single use plastic bottles she gets through, wipes that go straight in the bin and all the other cheap tat that ends up in landfill. She just lives in her own bubble that’s been bleached to an inch of her life, never once seen her promote refilling bottles or partnering with a company like Smol and encouraging people to be more thoughtful of the planet.

Why don’t people WAKE UP and realise when they click follow, they’re following a blatant saleswoman who couldn’t give a tit about your family’s health, acts like a perfectly innocent and shy woman but is actually paid to push these products from huge companies? I just lav it guyyssss a fink it’s purfuckt 🥺

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 131
anyone else find it weird how inch constantly hovers over or is there lurking in the background of the videos? He’s not even joining in with playing. Is he the film director or something? It’s like he’s either scared of interfering with the video or there to make sure Ron does all the right things 🙄 it’s just weird tbh. All so staged and unnatural
He’s blocking the mirror so we can’t see her. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Early morning my arse, Vesticles got up with the kid and the princess was still In bed when they came for a visit.

Reactions: 33
Michelle Ogundehin (Magazine Editor and TV presenter of Interior Design Masters) bought Mrs Hinch’s book to see what the fuss is about and has called her out for using so many toxic products in the home 👏

This isn’t even mentioning the single use plastic bottles she gets through, wipes that go straight in the bin and all the other cheap tat that ends up in landfill. She just lives in her own bubble that’s been bleached to an inch of her life, never once seen her promote refilling bottles or partnering with a company like Smol and encouraging people to be more thoughtful of the planet.

Why don’t people WAKE UP and realise when they click follow, they’re following a blatant saleswoman who couldn’t give a tit about your family’s health, acts like a perfectly innocent and shy woman but is actually paid to push these products from huge companies? I just lav it guyyssss a fink it’s purfuckt 🥺
I've been saying this for a long time. Her huns are obsessed with febreeze and spraying beds and god knows what else. I don't understand the bed spraying thing. Why?

I work in the packaging department with a manufacturer of household products and consumer products and the amount of different warnings I have to put on these products is actually insane. I often cringed and wondered if Hinch knew just how bad those products were for her and her family.
She sprays them on the bed where she has to sleep?!????? And the entire house is basically doused in chemicals — trust me when I say inhaling this stuff on the daily is SO BAD FOR YOU. SO TOXIC. IS SHE STUPID.

• Wow
Reactions: 57
She’s posted the same message twice from the same person 😂😂 looks to me like collecting a montage of licky arse messages to post! Messed up there 👆
Ronnie is really spoilt this week- 2 water plays, painting & tickles haha I love how Tattle is dictating her parenting. She can never say that she doesn’t read here now after declaring to the world she does- while sending some sheep here in the process.
Just out of interest, if any of them came here to defend her would they be allowed??

Reactions: 31
I follow someone else on Instagram that used to be in MIC, far less followers but prob no bots like old Sopha has. I remember when she had her little girl she went through her hospital bag showing her coming out of hospital outfit (and she actually got papped), giant knickers and pads etc and asked for advice on what else she might need.

It just made me realise how unrelatable Hinch actually is, god forbid we talk about her bleeding after birth or sore nipples. All things that new mums talk about, and would be so helpful for first time mums. She’s such a waste of being an ‘influencer’ (I hate that term!). Couldn’t possibly ruin the Disney perfect life image by being real and honest!!
God I remember having my 2nd baby . No-one warned me about the horrendous after pains where you felt that your insides where going to fall through your vagina if you stood for so long

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Total of 3 comments in the sun article that posted about her crying trolls. I don't think anyother big place bothered writing an article.
They're not that supportive of her. Face it hinch the vast majority think like tattlers now and only your crazie cult followers are on your side. This social media stuff and exploiting your kid for money is wrong. We know it and you know it

PSX_20210328_111436.jpg

Reactions: 36
Can anyone else see Ronnie in school confused by why no ones calling him handsome manz? And why he’s not ‘such a clever boy’ anymore? I dont understand why she speaks to him the way she does?? It’s not clever to put a bit of food in the dog bowl at the age of almost 2???

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Presumably this woman will now be called a troll 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 23
What I don't understand is how have they managed to control a toddler so much that he doesn't pick up, play with, mess around with all the million and one shiny things around the home. My toddler is sat here right now with pockets full of stuff she's not allowed and hiding the back door keys in her vest 😑

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
Posted this in the last seconds of the old thread so thought I’d repeat myself 😛

I can never understand the sheep and the part of your family bullshit, it’s so creepy!!! And once again I ask, what is so great about these morons that you’d want to be part of their family?! Gahhhhhhh they’re so pathetic 😂
Absolutely she writes some of those herself notice how she shows some DPs but not others and conveniently she covers up the ones that have her usual stamp. . emojis at the end she's honestly a basket case she knows tattle talk about that part a lot the fact complete strangers would live up her attic if she'd let them. Tin foil hat twats the lot of them once tattlers pointed that out suddenly we get an influx of 'ronnies aunty' and 'part of the family' DMs how many people actually say that to her? probably one or two in the history of her account. Bumsqueek and Cumqwik87 bots no doubt 🙄 tit

Reactions: 21

I wonder if our Sopha shares Michelles stories or will she cry and call her a troll 🙄

Reactions: 21
I remember her saying to that lady who lost her baby that her baby would live on in Ronnie 🤢🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.