Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you were stupid enough to try and pass off a PR box as something you'd ordered yourself, wouldn't you unpack it first to see what was inside to avoid the element of surprise? Thick as alpaca tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
20220406_183418.jpg

So we're just supposed to believe that wasn't an ad when the Poundshop have this on their website??
twit!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Thats exactly what I came here to say. She 100% has no idea what was in that box until she opened it
Totally an ad! With that grey bunny it cut off so she was about to say I lurvvvve it and she changed her words to I really liked that

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely she MUST know deep down what the hell she is doing to that dog. She must I just can’t believe it if she doesn’t,I mean she reads here for a start. So to know and not do anything about it really shows her arrogance.
Also why is she always crying,no joke this past week has been one of the hardest of my life and I’ve not cried once. She’s so attention seeking it’s pathetic,I hate to think how she’d cope with REAL problems and REAL life tragedies 😤
(((Hugs))) I have a lot going on atm and am just numb if I'm honest. Stessed to hell & worried about stuff beyond my control (& not sleeping) but not crying..(not that there is anything wrong with a cry) but hers seem like crocodile tears to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is the neice constantly there?
Has she moved in? no shade to the girl, she seems lovely and very good with the kids, seen how she immediately picked up Lenors cue to wanting something from the box (she gave him fake grass) his smile to her was lovely.
She’s probs their live in baby sitter

Reactions: 13
(((Hugs))) I have a lot going on atm and am just numb if I'm honest. Stessed to hell & worried about stuff beyond my control (& not sleeping) but not crying..(not that there is anything wrong with a cry) but hers seem like crocodile tears to me.
Hugs back I hope you’re ok. ❤Life can be so hard. Absolutely nothing wrong with a cry but Hinch cries if the wind blows in a different direction,but think she just does it for attention and sympathy

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You can!
If your dog knows drop, then let him hold a toy, then put the to box under his nose and say 'drop', 'box'. Soon as he's dropped then treat immediately. You'll have to do it over and over, but then you'll eventually be able to put the box down, say drop box and he'll do it.
You can even teach them the names of their toys, so then you can say ball, drop, box.

We've taught ours the names of her toys and how to drop her ball in a bucket of water to fish back out again. There's nothing you can't teach really with time and patience, well unless you're Hinch and can only teach her mutt separation anxiety and how to be completely useless 😂
Does this work with husbands?

Asking for a friend 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
2 things. So blatantly a PR box it’s not even funny, she seemed genuinely (I know soph being genuine right? 😉) surprised as she pulled each item out and then quickly trying to work out what she “bought it for”, “it’s a, it’s a……….. bunny tea light holder” she’s a bleeping moron! Well done to whoever compiled the evidence of other influencers showing their boxes, must admit “gufted” made me laugh, that’s gotta be a new one for our vocab.
#ad #gufted 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
secondly, I call my dog “monster munch” when I’m being silly and affectionate with him, so she’s ruined that for me, cheers Hunnaaaaaay! Knob head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
😂😂Hinch gets a PR box from the pound shop whilst SS has been given permission from Adam ( ITS owner) to give away a family holiday, in celebration of it being 1 whole year since her first collection with them And she has her spring summer range out tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
This pound shop undeclared gifted tit has been going on for years! It's not new, but surprising for anyone not used to it

A quick search took me back to thread 179 when dazlincleaning got a bundle while meanwhile Hinch 'bought' a box 🙄 and it was probably going on before that, but I cba looking any further

What is surprising is that Soph hasn't yet mastered the art of authenticity 3yrs in

Eta... on insta just #poundshoponline #poundland and you'll see the gifted boxes

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
New thread tittle suggestion
'The Hinch effect' more like the huns have no intellect

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t do it often but I have actually reported her today for that online pound shop. If you’re going to pretend you’ve brought all that tit at least look in the box first. She’s a first class idiot. Still learning obviously 🙄

Reactions: 24
So she lets her nearly 3 yr old answer the front door does she? Ok Soph I believe you, I also let me 4 yr old granddaughter go to the corner shop on her own to fetch me a bottle of wine! #billybullshitter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
A brilliant small account had this on her stories last week and posted a reel last night about it does reviews n that, sopha follows her, the account is gr8 does food stuff n that, what a brilliant lass she is! Loads of people bought one because of her and she got no credit for it, suddenly the next day after she posts her reel, sopha shows up with one of those aswell and does one over on that small account taking credit for exposure on it. She's a bleeping idiot spies on the smaller accounts and takes potential brand work away from them. Hope she gets what's coming
That's what I thought when I saw that story. I thought I bet she's seen that get a good response on someone else's story, so she copied, because that's all she knows how to do, and got an even bigger response because she has more followers. What an absolute witch she is. Word on the street is that Jizz Tits (sorry to keep mentioning that one bit ut makes me laugh!) has bought one.

Reactions: 14
Hmm .. do you have to have ad on every story even if it's a continuation of one before? If that makes sense?
She managed to put and on her first scrolling story for her Tesco stuff that she's just put up but not the second

Reactions: 11
Hmm .. do you have to have ad on every story even if it's a continuation of one before? If that makes sense?
She managed to put and on her first scrolling story for her Tesco stuff that she's just put up but not the second
You need it on every one that features a product your paid for

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.