Mrs Hinch #394 Sopha and Onslow both on maternity will this pregnancy last for eternity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winner with 73 votes was @Sausage90

Recap. She’s still not announced the birth of CC2

Wiki pink button at the top of the page for newbies or anyone who wants a laugh

Reactions: 50
Just on how I found tattle

I found tattle after a bout of insomnia took me to mumsnet (I find the forums there both hilarious and infuriating, it’s the open transphobia for me that means I rarely venture) and saw a thread about meldrum and the trolls so over I came.
I used to read a forum called television without pity which was full snark so this filled the gap from that.
I used to like Hinch a few years back it seemed like a new type of influencer but I quickly unfollowed as there were too many stories so it was good to read the threads here. Never a huncher as I’mtoo tight , I did buy a minky copy once though, absolute dogshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
7172FDA5-499F-42B1-BC46-76D57FF11862.jpeg

Meanwhile I have an exclusive outtake of Jamie from the OK shoot to announce the birthing of CC 2... sadly after being unable to source an alpaca at Home Bargains for Princess Sophie Rose, Jamie had to take matters into his own hands....or should that be hoofs?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I can’t be doing with influencers like Hinch promoting things that are bad for the environment...the artificial grass thing has really got to me as all the sheep will follow and she’ll try and do the same to Hinch farm! It’s so bad, there’s a government petition doing the rounds to try and stop it!

• Heart
Reactions: 90
I agree re artificial grass, I hate mowing it but I also claim conservation because I leave my flower beds to go wild so there’s loads of bees and butterflies in my garden.(just hate gardening)

i am considering a tiny patch of fake grass though just to cover concrete where I want my garden furniture but I’m putting it off because it’s just more plastic

Reactions: 15
Just marking my place in the new thread.
I think either today or Saturday will be the announcement!

Edit to add: so much for promising to keep her sheeple “updated along the way” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think I’ve been here since thread 80 or so. Never a hincher (i find cleaning very boring, if necessary) but had seen her moaning about trolls on Instagram so googled that and found my home. Also a lot less scary than mumsnet where the aggressive pile ons can get out of hand and people take offence at the slightest thing.

Hinch continues to pique my interest as a kind of social experiment. I’m genuinely fascinated by strangers having this level of obsessiveness over a random person on Instagram. The fact that the person posts the same mind-numbingly tedious stories of their daily routine yet still has a loyal set of followers is worthy of study. How does she do it? Personally I don’t get it as I find her rather lacking in the intellect department, it’s ad after ad and she lacks SS’s goofiness which makes her more endearing.

I’m on the MHMDDI FB group but can only bear to look at it when I’m mentally strong enough. When trying to find the thread another poster mentioned, I came across “how do I clean this silver piece of jewellery?”. You go to Tesco, you pick up a silver cleaner, you use it. Anyway, I couldn’t find that thread, has it been deleted? I did see one poster questioning why the due date wasn’t April from what she’d said .. the penny has dropped.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
She wasn't long forgetting about her "family" was she. Her sheep will be bombarding her with messages that she is never going to read. So will they grow another brain cell and realise she really couldn't give a hoot about them.

Reactions: 28
How I found tattle

Never been a "hincher" but at the start of lockdown last year I started to follow her after hearing friends mention her. Being furloughed thought shed be good to follow, maybe spur me on to do my cleaning instead of binging Netflix all day 😅 have to admit I bought 2 of her books (which were soon gathering dust in the garage) seen her droning on about trolls ect so had to come here and see what you nasty lot we're saying. After reading only a few posts I found myself agreeing with everything being said!

These threads give me life 🤣🤣 (and remind me not to compare me/my life to the ones that seem perfect on sm because they're all full of sh** 😁)

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Watching Luisa zissmans stories and she said a website called tattle had made Mrs hinch cry, I thought how awful she's lovely, only cleans her house how can any one have anything negative to say about her!. Lurked from the early threads, joined, and let's say I didn't become a v.i.p member by accident 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Don't know if this has already been mentioned (sorry if it has) I've just never seen Inch's post before but....one gender reveal outside with a confetti thing and one with the cake! Can't both have been a suprise can they, either the cake post or inch's post was a BIG FAT LIE!! Why do it!!
Exactly and Ronnie wasn’t at either, his own brothers reveal party with balloons and party games . 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
There's been quite a few posts on the Hinch groups speculating if she's had the baby and how long she's been quiet for. Anyone asking why she's on maternity leave when she doesn't work has been jumped on and told they're jealous.. then the comments go off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Let’s play guess the baby name 😂. I guarantee one of us will get it right and put her in a tiz 😂.
Boy - Bobby, Bradley, Riley, Finley.
Girl - (because it’s possible guyyyyzzzzzzz, only could happen to Grinch) got to stick with Rose 😂😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There's been quite a few posts on the Hinch groups speculating if she's had the baby and how long she's been quiet for. Anyone asking why she's on maternity leave when she doesn't work has been jumped on and told they're jealous.. then the comments go off
#bekond 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't know if this has already been mentioned (sorry if it has) I've just never seen Inch's post before but....one gender reveal outside with a confetti thing and one with the cake! Can't both have been a suprise can they, either the cake post or inch's post was a BIG FAT LIE!! Why do it!!
They gave the envelope to someone else to purchase the correct colours. That’s how many folks do it.

Reactions: 8
This from a large group I’m in this morning made me roll my eyes so hard, one of the comments was ‘I just need to know he’s safe and healthy and what he’s called’
Actually roll my eyes so hard I give mysel a migraine when i see these saddos comments 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.