Mrs Hinch #601 There’s nothing sadder than Hinch’s Christmas ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree but she’s so deluded that she thinks she is in the same league as Stacey. I’ll be first to admit. I didn’t see Stacey for what she was in I’m a celebrity. I liked her. I liked her in X factor. So either she changed and got greedy or a bigger manipulative person then what I thought. Stacey still has a lot more fooled and is more natural in front of camera and in what she does. Hinch has nothing . No talent at all and she is a nobody. She’s not going to have the same impact in jungle and be the queen. She’ll be the first out if she don’t quit. Also how will she cope no mugshots
Probably just wants an all expenses paid trip to Australia for the family. Mummy dearest would have go too as her anxiety animal and to watch the boys so Jamie can do fa all day. Anything for 3 weeks without her kids.

Reactions: 25
Sorry if I'm plagiarising here but poor choice of words there by JBNK

If people "want" a hot meal. I don't think it's a case of want mate more "need". Even those of us with a (once) decent salary are feeling the pinch 😔

Also happy bingo to a few nustys on here 😅

Reactions: 19
You wouldn't have to eat alpaca anyway you daft mare, theyre hardly jungle native animals, you're just showing off that you have them.

Reactions: 21
Her insta - saying she was having a little snoop and chat with people in the comments - they noticed her. Errrr nope you said ‘I’d love to nip in the jungle’ aimed at them so it wasn’t a coincidence they just saw you in the chat - BEG

Reactions: 33
Omg she's begging for a live invite. Everyone kept commenting about GKbarry and she got invited on the live the other night..

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Was there 🤣🤣 I retract my statement for that then, but still stand by she was only saying it to show off 🤣🥰
Yeah she is a show off. Yeah they don’t usually serve alpaca ribs but they did this year 🙊 doubt you’d see it in a trail though

Reactions: 6
She would never be able to do the jungle though it’d be hilarious to see.
She couldn’t leave mummaz that long guyyssss.
She’s doing her usual attention seeking. Sad

Reactions: 24
That bleeping filter 😫
Another spit too 🤢
She's gonna milk being noticed by Ant and Dec for days now 😫🥱

Reactions: 24
Imagine her customised off the shoulder snit vest, and she'll be sat with logs on her lap to cover herself up. She'll have to constantly be beside a hammock so that she can hide her feet. As camp cook she'll add boiling water to all the food and pour into their mugs. She'll shhtttyle her bed with leaves, lanterns and rocks. Her luxury item will be a desenio print which she'll rest on a branch and there will be a handy discount code printed on the front of her full length trousers (because she'd never show her legs due to tend anxiety). Her shower scene will be using a grout pen to go over the dirt, ya know instead of cleaning it. Her letter from home will be from her Kermit cloth. I'm sure you can add to these scenarios 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I don’t follow these or Hinch that much but have we seen her hens since the announcement about keeping them inside? Surely she could just show them in their enclosure….

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.