Mrs Hinch #181 Recycling stories for the gram, when will her sheep realise she’s a scam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Puts jay dog out of a job!!

I see she’s still not mopped the bloody floors on her hinch list the grubster especially since it was raining and Henry’s muddy paws from the garden in the living room 🤢
She’ll be saving that up for a “Oh look at how much my P&G flash fast mop picks up” 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think tomorrow she will stick to the rules as she will be expecting paparazzi to be watching her. They have probably already had the party or will do it Sunday xx

Reactions: 7
They are the laziest, beggy couple I’ve ever known. Robotic lawnmower! They do duck all else and now they can’t even be bothered to cut the grass. I hope it runs over one of the dogs dinosaur turds and flings up her gazebo!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If any of the "lucky" guests who are invited to the party and read here, take the following advice with my compliments ....⬇⬇⬇
"EAT BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR THE PARTY".

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm so glad I'm not an Instagram mam. You know those who ain't present normally but portray to social media they are (my mums one, puts pics up I've sent and acts like she's with them and she took them, she isn't because she can't be arsed half the time) Imagine going to this extent PURELY for the gram. What a sad life she leads. Pitiful.

Reactions: 18
20+ stories prepping for her crappy party🤢 I say her because that party is definitely not for Ronnie👊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Those cheese balls will be well stale in the pots by tomorrow.
Although being married to Vestboy Dim I expect Soph is used to gobbling on stale cheesy balls.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Hi tattle bastards!

I got a 2 day ban 😣 talking about small accounts? So apologies, no idea who lol.

Can someone catch me up xxx ATV

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh I bet her 6 guests can’t wait to eat the rock solid cheese & ham sandwiches and stale nibble cups tomorrow, yum.

Why has she dipped her strawberries in the contents of Ron’s nappies?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god guyzzzz
Henry fatssnomes knocked over the paste table with all my yum yum
Foodzzz on!!!

fank god I was gifted this grazing table to feed my guests xoxo ATV
Won won LoVeZ iT

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First photo she posted end of May 2018 and second photo which is the exact same was posted the end of March 2018. Even have the same caption on both of them. How does she not realise this when she deleted at least 6 grid posts last night
I bet this is why she’s deleting posts, probably looked on tattle saw we were catching on to the double posts and is now deleting them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.