Mrs Hinch #281 Soph your decorations are utter tat, and you’re STILL not Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she won’t learn from it. Like ever. She will carry on taking him in shops and crying about it and deep down resenting him about it. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. She actually is so dim that she thinks Ron finds shops educational or sumfing and a fun exciting trip (because she does) and then wonders why she’s gone home with a shredded donkey and a slapped cheek

• Haha
Reactions: 27
she won’t learn from it. Like ever. She will carry on taking him in shops and crying about it and deep down resenting him about it. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. She actually is so dim that she thinks Ron finds shops educational or sumfing and a fun exciting trip (because she does) and then wonders why she’s gone home with a shredded donkey and a slapped cheek
I doubt she bought the donkey. She probably slid it under the shelves on the sly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d be going to the doctor if I thought I heard whispering and thought I had paranoia when I was out sounds like symptoms worth addressing 🐸☕
FFBB6BC4-D7AA-494B-82C1-49137C440E04.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Gets out of car for a photo - fuckwit, unless they stood 6 ft apart.
Don’t worry about the nhs Zoph, witch

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ps I actually believe she doesn’t drink. I think she has an unhealthy obsession with calorie counting, hence all the pre packaged food. home cooking it’s a lot harder to be accurate with your calories. Alcohol would be far too many calories. I think she’s probably a diet bore in real life but has probably been told to not speak about it as her diet isn’t exactly healthy and she’s clearly weight so it would be in the pro ana territory

Reactions: 27
Still talking about bleeping shopping 😂
So now we have had tears, destruction and a poltergeist incident all in the shops
what I don’t understand is why 2 parents need to take their toddler to the shop in the first place in a normal world fair enough fill your boots but we’re in the middle of a pandemic where we are being told to stay at home, keep distance, etc etc not all “stroll” around the shops we should be going minimally and In and out as quick as we can.

Reactions: 21
She drags him around the shop because he is part of the brand now and has to be with her at all times.

No one would recognise you in the shop if you stopped wearing that oversized bloody hat Soph. Actual celebrities manage to do a supermarket shop in peace. If you don’t like it then you have the luxury of staying home while your stay at home partner does it.

I’m not convinced she has the mental strength to be in the public eye as much as she wants it.

Reactions: 25
what I don’t understand is why 2 parents need to take their toddler to the shop in the first place in a normal word fair enough fill your boots but we’re in the middle of a pandemic where we are being told to stay at home, keep distance, etc etc not all “stroll” around the shops we should be going minimally and In and out as quick as we can.
Even in non pandemic, god it’s boring for kids in shops. Unless you are going to let them touch everything and run where they want, they will spend the whole time running away from you, touching everything, get too hot, moan in the queue, refuse to get back in the buggy, crap themselves in the middle of the shop, suddenly feel hungry etc. It’s clear she goes to the shop constantly so this kid is always in the shops!

Reactions: 17
Why isn’t she parenting him. Stop expecting him to be perfect, he doesn’t understand. If he can’t have the reindeer ( or whatever animal it was!) take it off him and distract him. 🙄 honestly- it’s normal toddler behaviour.

Reactions: 21
You can see what happens
Soph is bored. She has nothing to do all day
Let’s go shops Jamie! There she is, good mood that Ron will LAV IT when he’s there because there is so much for him to look at. But she has forgotten that toddlers are the most unreasonable irrational humans on the planet. They give no craps who is watching or how much you want to claw all the produce, they are going to scream at you, kick you and run away!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She can address it in the conspiracy theories section in her next annual meemwoir
“Swear down, I’ve never done sniff, ask my dealer, ask my mum, ask Jamie, ask my bank, I’ve never had a Colombian cold I swear! You trolls are all just jealous I can afford a gram of South America’s finest and you can’t!”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The train set is bigger than she thought 😂 does she not realise she can just take parts of the track out and make it as big or as small as she wants? That just looks too big and too stupid.
My son had a train set like that when he was about 7, 24 years ago. As a present in Christmas Day! I thought she was checking it out as a present not an actual decoration! SMH

Reactions: 10
Omg that was THE best catch up, your 12 days of Hinchmas has me absolutely laughing my head off, then I come to find little Ronson Fury has clouted her one 🤣 serves her right for having her phone shoved in his face all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Spoiler alert! Rons been snapped smacking soph!
View attachment 328938
Yes...because I believe someone went up to her car, tapped on the window whilst she was crying to ask for a selfie...Even hinchers aren’t that stupid. Not to mention it’s a pandemic. “They have a pic of me crying with a red cheek” doubt this as it’s never surfaced and you are allowed to say “Sorry my love, I’m a bit upset as you can see, I’m going to have to say no to a photo on this occasion” get a grip billy bullshitter, like Jareth and Jamie the guard dogs would let that happen 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.