Mrs Hinch #375 Clearly CC2 is overdue. No prospects in life but to wee in Stacey's loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck does jamie actually do other than sit on Instagram sharing arse licking stories about their very tit podcast everyday ? I know he's Ronnies full time baby sitter but he should go back into work really, just for something to do a few times a week cos they clearly won't need his wage .. She's so scared of him having a life she's putting a stop to it.
I don't get how he's not bored. I don't like the little grease monkey but I can't help feeling very sorry for him at the same time. He had a good job! Now he's just her witch. He's literally... Her witch.. He's in his 40s and he's just a witch.
His mates will rip the tit out of him now. I like how she went out all night with her mates having a "garden tea" but we haven't heard of Jamie going, I dunno, just down a beer garden for a hour or 2 with his mates ..... BiiiiTCH

• Haha
Reactions: 58
The funny thing is I genuinely wouldnā€™t make remarks about anyone else if this thread dries up, Iā€™m here because she lies and made my MH decline I honestly liked her at one point, but Iā€™ve got a cupboard full of chemicals because of her that btw I will NEVER use, itā€™s sad really isnā€™t it? Sheā€™s got a lot to answer for but sheā€™s all about the money

• Heart
Reactions: 43
They know, which is why they are trying a different route into more media, with their bloody awful podcast. Direct slots on TV failed because she basically fucked it up, so they are trying other ways in...
I cant listen to their voices on insta... i couldn't put myself to through despo podcasts

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m so bored of her that Iā€™m really considering bowing out once sheā€™s announced cc2.
Me too. She is so boringly predictable. šŸ˜Ŗ
CC2 will just be the same pre-recorded tat, could be baby no 2 or even Ronnie as a baby who would know?
The only thing I wouldn't want to miss is the day she logs off for good.šŸ¤£

Reactions: 16
Anyone else hear a womans voice on the Henry story, right after he does his final bark, he also turns and looks to where the voice come from. Maybe Tracey sneaked out the attic to paint the tips white

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cant listen to their voices on insta... i couldn't put myself to through despo podcasts
I have to confess I checked them out on Spotify, saw them grinning like a couple of planks and thought 'eww duck no' and put on the Small Town Murder podcast instead. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I broke up with my last hairdresser cos (amongst a whole load of other reasons) her acrylics used to scratch the duck out of my sensitive scalp when she was blowdrying.

Seriously feel for Ron & his sensitive little toddler head! He's being scratched by her claws like she's a cat & he's a brand new sofa! Poor fella!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So the pastttallll nails were "done" last Monday?
So a week ago....
Well according to hinch anyway.... That grab someone managed to get with the growth showing (well done you, eagle eye)
For me that's usually about 4/5 weeks after I've them done... Generally they last anywhere between 5 and 8 weeks depending on how good your own nails are.

So that's a sort of timeline...

Either way, she'd had her nails done by ol trace illegally...

Covididiot strikes again

Reactions: 29
I'm placing a bingo for a bleeping ridiculous stunt the next few days because the threads are slowing down.
Spaghetti hoop pie?
Pastry concoctions?
Waffle nonsense?

Please god let there be a manic live at least šŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The funny thing is I genuinely wouldnā€™t make remarks about anyone else if this thread dries up, Iā€™m here because she lies and made my MH decline I honestly liked her at one point, but Iā€™ve got a cupboard full of chemicals because of her that btw I will NEVER use, itā€™s sad really isnā€™t it? Sheā€™s got a lot to answer for but sheā€™s all about the money
Aside from the odd gander at the ss thread (even thats hinch related) I donā€™t go anywhere else on tattle. Blimey. Iā€™d never get anything done šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just caught up after phone in drawer guysssss. Hope you had a great weekend. What I'm about to share now is ME at narcissistic best with pics of Me. Myself. I. My books. My clothes and candles. More ads And to top it off. You are my best supporters. 'If you know. You know' Atv

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Was wondering where inch was today....
And BAMMMMM licky arse posts have started šŸ™„

Edit for typo

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.