Mrs Hinch #236 Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws, not a filter invented could hide her flaws.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually in shock at the amount of food (well pastry) she's been sent. Once again flaunting the freebies she doesn't need whilst her followers back on planet Earth are losing jobs, working all hours under the sun trying to make ends meet, living off minimal incomes and using food banks. head.

Reactions: 26
Makes my blood boil.... How can she live with herself??! Starving people struggling to live and she's swanning around with free tit cleaning.... I actually hate to see this as I'm not a bad person but sometimes you wish a wake up call on people!!!

Reactions: 19
And this....this is why I cannot stand the selfish pricks SS too. We are in the middle of a global pandemic. People are losing their jobs, living on hardly any money, key workers are constantly on their feet doing the work of 10 men. I was watching PB yesterday and there’s charities wanting donations of baby shoes, kiddies uniforms and food. Cos some parents can’t even afford to kit their kids out for school. And here we have Mrs Grabby accepting FREE pastry. And laughing about it. I just can’t. What a C*NT. and yeah soph if you’re reading This I stand by my words. Go Cry into your insta 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I am soooo bloody raging at Jus roll, sending her all that stuff when folk are a food banks :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
This has really got to me. I would message her to suggest food bank but my 5 blocked accounts wont let me.
I suggest we all email Jus bloody roll to voice our outrage.
I bet she's regretting that feckin chicken salad now, and saying they'v had too much pastry lately.
And bloody reCAPTCHA stop asking me to point out the fire hydrants, Im feckin Scottish , we don't need fire hydrants. Oh i'm riled up now I tell you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That has to go in the recap as a reminder of how much pastry the consume

I was in Waitrose earlier and there was no jus roll or own brand pre made pastry and some woman was like why can’t I find any anywhere and I just turned round and said it’s all in Mrs hinch’s fridge and she cackled so hard I thought she was going to explode

now I see that’s the case

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In a time where people have little food they go and throw free food to a woman who can afford £1000’s a week 🙈

NO words!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Beats jus rol all the time and a lot cheaper: she’s one greedy mare and she’s right we will be subjected to more vomit inducing recipes for years.
ps mine is for the top of a steak pie later in week

Attachments

Reactions: 8
If she was a decent human being she would say her thanks and then donate all to a good bank or maybe a care home. But she's too selfish and enjoys playing pastry chef too much.
Not one thing she has made with it has made me want to go and buy it.

Reactions: 14
Exactly this. Guilty by omission is oor Jamie. Like you say if this is not a sales act and is in fact reality he’s worse than every hinch thread put together by just sitting back and watching it happen. With that said, the fucker couldn’t fight sleep, hit water if he fell out a boat. I could go on but you get the gist. We don’t like the cut of your jib mate. As you were........ with your passive aggressive quotes ............
its not him who’s writing it! It’s her! I actually read it in her voice it was so obvious.
and don’t forget on that live we actually heard her say to jamie “you’d be suprised of the amount of messages you get”
If that isn’t proof that she runs his account I don’t know what is!

Reactions: 17
I don’t know why she acted so surprised 🙄 they would’ve contacted her to say they wanted to send her gifted items 🤦🏼‍♀️ The amount of people who are using food banks and struggling to have a normal life, yet you get this bleep who is just handed things on a silver platter 😡 it’s not like she can’t afford to buy food

Reactions: 20
Unfuckingbelievable!!! She wont stop till she's the face of jus roll and then she'll move onto dairylea dunkers or other processed cheap shite!! She's already begging it with the cheese strings 🙄

Reactions: 12
It's hilarious is it Soph - you tosser.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
We all know Soph reads Tattle so listen up you beggy witch...go and watch a programme called The News its on many TV channels so go and have a look at what's going on in the world.
Judging by that gifted shite, she wont go hungry for a while yet some poor sod will or have gone without food.
Yes you spend nearly 5 grand on a luxury break, wear LV trainers, bag and a belt, driving around in not 1 but 2 luxury cars, have an extension and other shite for the garden yet you claim to be relatable. Do me a favour go and give your head a wobble or better still go and smack yourself in the face again but only this time make sure it bloody hurts.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I want to contact Jus Roll to express my disappointment, but I honestly can’t find the words.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Well would you Adam n Eve it........ Free pastry what a shocker!!!!!!

Next up..... "wow I love this jewellery I've got but I'm saving up for some Tiffany stuff..... Hint hint hint.... Oh guyyyzzzzz look what Tiffany have just sent me!!!!!
She's already got a gifted Tiffany for being a top author 👍 hope that helps

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.