Mrs Hinch #575 As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t quite believe I’m about to give Hunch a compliment, but she officially now is second place in the worst Essex brows category, Lauren Goodger has trumped her for now… someone needs to hide those sharpies fml View attachment 1503087
That's tint on her brows, they will be developing before wiped off.

Don't really think we need to trash LG after whats recently happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There was nothing even wrong with the original driveway ffs, no potholes, nothing. What an absolute waste. She could still get her cars in so what was the problem?
Sopha you really are an irritating little turd who needs to really reign it in now with all this showing off. Infact, just duck off altogether.

Screenshot_20220816-160637_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Taking a free driveway then begging for a giveaway - ridiculous! The followers she has that have a driveway can more than likely afford it themselves! The other half like me dont have a bloody driveway! Boils my piss!

Reactions: 14
Now she decides they are fish people 🙄
That house is such a mish mash definitely been inspired by Soloman who has also ruined a perfectly nice home with her inferior designs.

Reactions: 16
Whooaaaa. I've just seen that video on Instagram (by em_clarkson) where it shows just how easily you can alter your body and still move around to keep up the illusion and post to Instagram, which is clearly what Hunch uses. It's really quite scary to see it in action 😐

Quite enjoying the break the house move is giving us from her bloody make up ads (and awfully distorted face in them) tbh.

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker but I felt compelled to comment on the fiscchhhes being stuck to the playroom floor! Oh mah gawd - the whole concept or rather lack of - is so effected - garbaragggee! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mrs Hinch is a liar, pass it on.

"I promise to continue .... making these changes." 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Why is she allowed to get away with such misleading [read: outright lies] stories?

Screenshot_20220816-172031_Instagram~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220816-172053_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Saw Jamie Lonnie Ronnie at soft play today I was reeeeaaaalllyyy hoping he would be screaming “Ronnie Hinch” like we were told he does but no not today.. also I had thought he looked a lot younger and healthier in the chicken story she posted but good lord he looks knackered. Bags under his eyes and just generally looking worn out
Regarding Inch, do we think he’s the one looking after all the animals of NotAFarm then?

I just can’t see Sophie doing it. I know we’ve seen her preparing the alpacas meals (not that I think that is hard work by any means!), but has she ever shown herself mucking out their shed? With her being the attention seeking twit she is, I don’t believe for a minute that if she was genuinely cleaning up after these animals she wouldn’t be showing it.

Or is it just because she hasn’t been paid to advertise products or gifted products for her animals?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.