Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the poor bald chicken, shouldn’t it have sun cream on or something or just be kept completely out of the sun? I’m having flashbacks to the tony Blair days when they allegedly put sun cream on the koi. 😂
It has got a apron 🫣 so it feels secure 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I assume she's partly saying about Legoland because she has got her rod out and is fishing for an all expenses paid trip. She'll probably start tagging the Wish Upon A Star charity and shaving little Ron's head 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I tend to just read on this thread and not comment so much but oh wow,that costume! With the hair and the "fake tan" was obviously a last minute dash...
What git me though was I think she's edited her feet to look smaller,doesn't look like they would let her stand up :LOL: :LOL:
I noticed the meticulously placed words, likely hiding the wobbly edge chest of drawers with her dodgy photoshopping, her feet are both pointing the same direction, why is one leg twice the size of the other 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I tend to just read on this thread and not comment so much but oh wow,that costume! With the hair and the "fake tan" was obviously a last minute dash...
What git me though was I think she's edited her feet to look smaller,doesn't look like they would let her stand up :LOL: :LOL:
She’s deffo edited her feet smaller. Stupid bleep forgot to edit the footprint in the carpet. Here’s her real foot, she’s delusional
62CD2D5B-41D1-4F77-804B-187132B38D0F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 105
Screenshot_20230625-221054~2.png

There's a foot print on the carpet and it's like 30% bigger than her foot - silly cow forgot to Photoshop the foot print unless Big Foot is the latest animal in her not-farm.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Also this...the poor child is sick he needs nutrients not plastic cheese and air. 😭

I spend so much time in hospital and I always ask someone at home ( usually mammy, can't beat a mammy dinner unless your a hinch,) too make me decent dinner getting home. And she usually does an extra stew to put in freezer to make sure something decent for the coming days after been in. She is weird, her family are weird too and her management outh to be ashamed, they are all enabling them kids to be damage adults. 😭💔
It has always been of concern to me the amount of absolute shite they, and the children, seem to eat.

Not sure if it’s this thread where I went on a massive rant about how I HATE grown adults behaving like children of like it’s funny or “cute” when they can’t do the absolute basics of like. It’s not, it shows a real lack of adult substance and responsibility.

She has never felt like a real person to me. I imagine she’s actually quite nasty in real life

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So she had time to order a 'Spice girl' jumpsuit and book a session for a spray tan (I presume they haven't been on holiday yet) for a hen party but didn't have time to organise a birthday party for her own son?
Decides last minute to go to said hen party but with a head of curls that would take (me) hours to achieve.
Just duck off Hunch, nobody with half a braincell would believe this bull tit.
Nah ex hair dresser soph has this amazing hack using cheesestrings as bendy rollers, took her 6 mins tops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s deffo edited her feet smaller. Stupid bleep forgot to edit the footprint in the carpet. Here’s her real foot, she’s delusional
View attachment 2265583
I am screaming at this 🤣🤣🤣 What a spot! Absolute gold 🤣🤣

Poor old anxious Soph, the forever victim, just posing for strangers with her nips out as you do.

I’m going to start calling her Sophie Rose Blanchard

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.