Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah I've completely scaled back now! I still keep a tidy kitchen, do laundry every other day (baby blows out a ridiculous amount šŸ’©šŸ™ˆ) but God to think I was vacuuming and mopping while he slept when I could have been lying in my arse doing nothing for an hour. He doesn't care then the floors were last mopped! He doesn't care if there are toaster crumbs on the counter. He doesn't care if the shower door has soap scum buildup. He just cares about having a nice dry nappy, a full belly and making funny noises. It's such a shame that Hinch is willingly missing out on all this!!
I think wether she knows itā€™s or not hinch is almost encouraging young mum to not have that bond with their babies. To miss out on the important stuff coz they are so busy trying to keep their house clean. Itā€™s literally impossible to keep a house clean when you have a toddler and I see all these young mums on insta with their grey houses and they donā€™t look inviting for any children. My house is usually always a mess coz my kids are feral. And no matter how much I remind them not to jump on the sofa they always seem to forget. These women have unrealistic expectations of how their house will be once their babies are toddlers (I donā€™t even think hinch has thought about this) but they are in for a rude awaking when they realise they canā€™t keep their house clean and tidy 24/7.

Reactions: 32
Exactly. They say if you don't like them, don't look at their Insta etc but if they don't like Tattle, don't look at Tattle!!

I was going to bed but I've found myself back here šŸ¤£

Wondered how long it would be until we got dragged into this..
View attachment 84606
Our Soph wont be happy sheā€™s posted about Tattle!
The reason she never names it is because she knows we speak the truth about her and the last thing she wants is her hinchers reading here!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How the duck can Soph bang on about Trolls when she is a troll herself. What she forgets is us Tattlers have a bloody good memory and we pick up on things she accuses those of doing that she is guilty of herself.
Now shut the duck up Soph you know sweet F A
I know right, letā€™s not forget that pictire she posted of tulisa lips! Saying something about naturals better!!! God I dislike her šŸ˜©

Reactions: 35
Exactly. They say if you don't like them, don't look at their Insta etc but if they don't like Tattle, don't look at Tattle!!

I was going to bed but I've found myself back here šŸ¤£

Wondered how long it would be until we got dragged into this..
View attachment 84606

Well I for one have not found ANY vile people on this thread, I have only seen good HONEST comments tonight, some have made me feel quite proud with a lot of care for others and no hidden "agendas"
I am glad she mentioned "Tattle" though....all come have a look and let's see how many stay?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh yeah I've completely scaled back now! I still keep a tidy kitchen, do laundry every other day (baby blows out a ridiculous amount šŸ’©šŸ™ˆ) but God to think I was vacuuming and mopping while he slept when I could have been lying in my arse doing nothing for an hour. He doesn't care then the floors were last mopped! He doesn't care if there are toaster crumbs on the counter. He doesn't care if the shower door has soap scum buildup. He just cares about having a nice dry nappy, a full belly and making funny noises. It's such a shame that Hinch is willingly missing out on all this!!
Thank you for this! I always get a bit on edge when the housework slips. I can take a bit of mess or dirt but sometimes it really does make me feel crappy and I canā€™t settle! With baby due really soon Iā€™ve got extra bad with wanting everything to be sparkling before I go into labour so I donā€™t need to worry much for a while when at home!!! I am hyper aware of needing to let go of this worry and just enjoy baby time so your comment really helped!

My partner is great in the sense we share duties equally as it should be. He cooks, I clean. I just need him to pick up on a bit of cleaning right now but heā€™s so bleeping laid back he literally is like ā€œYes I see my pubes all over the bathroom but I really do not mindā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There wouldnā€™t be 110 threads if it was that easy! Honestly, thereā€™s too much to even remember.
I'm so sorry you and your family have been through this. It is a subject very close to my heart. I was (in hindsight) very lucky that my attempt (a long time ago) failed, but I saw the devastation it caused my family. It made me realise that I would be ending my sadness by passing on a lifetime of sadness to those around me. I don't know if I even want Hinch to acknowledge it or not. It is such a sad and tragic thing to have happened & an important subject to be spoken about and if she does, I think it won't be truly heartfelt. It will be the lip service she will think is expected of her, and may also get her column inches - "Mrs Hinch pays sad tribute to Caroline Flack and sends reminder to trolls to think before they speak" šŸ™„
Our Sunshine always speaks eloquently and in my opinion this post comes not only from her heart but her very soul,I agree that hinch will use the sad and untimely death of Caroline Flack for her own ends.Since starting this post,I have read Hinches 'tribute'.True to form she has turned a tragic event into her get out of jail free card.If they were here own words(I doubt it) she must stop acting out the ditzy persona and step up.
However tomorrow is another day and she will be back to her normal nauseating self no doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well we'll see tomorrow if she respected Caroline Flack. Out of respect she should not be posting any birthday celebrations. She cannot post about her hitting a milestone birthday when the person she wrote a tribute too less that a few hours ago will not reach another birthday. Let's see her do the right thing or is Caroline goi g to be forgotten about

Reactions: 19
Ta-da lists, hinch lists, freshen up Friday lists and...

Lie lists... You heard it here first!
I didnā€™t realise ā€˜ta -daā€™ lists was a Hinch thing, I will stop using that term immediately šŸ˜± (Iā€™m new to Hinchā€™s threads but I knew I couldnā€™t stand her anyway. bleeping ā€˜hinchingā€™ things šŸ˜’šŸ˜’šŸ˜’)

Reactions: 9
I think wether she knows itā€™s or not hinch is almost encouraging young mum to not have that bond with their babies. To miss out on the important stuff coz they are so busy trying to keep their house clean. Itā€™s literally impossible to keep a house clean when you have a toddler and I see all these young mums on insta with their grey houses and they donā€™t look inviting for any children. My house is usually always a mess coz my kids are feral. And no matter how much I remind them not to jump on the sofa they always seem to forget. These women have unrealistic expectations of how their house will be once their babies are toddlers (I donā€™t even think hinch has thought about this) but they are in for a rude awaking when they realise they canā€™t keep their house clean and tidy 24/7.
I had people coming round today. I cleaned my house to within an inch of its life for the last 2 days. Every skirting, every door handle, every surface and I still didnā€™t think it was good enough. Woke up this morning, cats and a toddler and you know, life, and by half 10 when they were arriving it looked like a tit hole. Cat hair everywhere, toddler toys all over the lounge, breakfast stuff still out. I had a beautiful tidy house for about 2.5 seconds. It took me forever. But I can still take photos of bits that look immaculate. All the tit is just hidden behind me.

Reactions: 18
I had people coming round today. I cleaned my house to within an inch of its life for the last 2 days. Every skirting, every door handle, every surface and I still didnā€™t think it was good enough. Woke up this morning, cats and a toddler and you know, life, and by half 10 when they were arriving it looked like a tit hole. Cat hair everywhere, toddler toys all over the lounge, breakfast stuff still out. I had a beautiful tidy house for about 2.5 seconds. It took me forever. But I can still take photos of bits that look immaculate. All the tit is just hidden behind me.
Exactly when I take pictures I just move the mess out the way šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sophie you are an absolute duck wit ! "I beg with all my heart for the online hate speech to end"?
On the morning of January 10th this year, you, with that hideous old woman filter on your face, posted a story about someone making a comment you didn't like about Ronnie. (You still don't seem to grasp that putting him in full view of the Instagram world will invite both positive and negative attention) You said you would name and shame anyone has trolled your innocent baby, showing the full name of the person who made the comment. This basically gave your lunatic army carte blanche to vicariously attack, troll, and intimidate the person who had an opinion! You really need to use a thesaurus and educate yourself on the words troll and opinion as they are very different.
How dare you use the tragic suicide of Caroline Flack to "beg with all your heart" for online hate speech to end when you unashamedly and without a single ounce of remorse, set your army a mission which they well and truly accomplished with online hate speech?
How dare you?
I hope you are proud of yourself.
This is so true. I really hope Sophie reads here and I especially hope she reads this and takes it in. Well said.

Reactions: 11
When you visit friends or family do you even notice the dust on their skirting boards, how shiny their door handles are...or anything else? No, you kick off your shoes get comfy and have a good natter. Why do we put so much pressure on ourselves?! We all need to remember Insta isnā€™t real life, itā€™s a snap shot of a moment of a day, thatā€™s all x

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sheā€™s made Carolineā€™s death all about her an her ā€˜trollsā€™ no one actually trolls her that bad all Iā€™ve ever seen is people calling her out on ur bullshit an Iv heard about the odd insult but theyre deleted instantly so Iv never actually seen any, but what still to this day that amazes me is that her ā€˜hinchersā€™ full on attack anyone who even so much as says something like ā€˜ur house needs some colourā€™ her little bleeping ā€˜barmyā€™ need to be told aswell because Iv seen some nasty tit wrote by them but they never do an Iā€™ve noticed they never get deleted like as if sheā€™s proud of them like look at my guard dogs defending me.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.