Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that fact she never eats fruit or veg yet lost a lot of weight in her ten year challenge just confirms to me that she restricts food and just eats a few mouthfuls of junk or one bad meal a day and then nothing else for the rest of the day. Didn't she just have three bowls of coco pops the other day?

Reactions: 7
I think that fact she never eats fruit or veg yet lost a lot of weight in her ten year challenge just confirms to me that she restricts food and just eats a few mouthfuls of junk or one bad meal a day and then nothing else for the rest of the day. Didn't she just have three bowls of coco pops the other day?
Well she clearly dont think much of her baby not to be eating properly stupid woman

Reactions: 5
I've joined a 'Hinch Army' Facebook group out of curiosity and my god, the bitching is off the scale! I know it's a bit rich saying that as someone who likes to read a gossip forum, but at least we don't actively attack and snipe at each other! It makes me laugh even more when you consider how many trolls we've had who claim that Mrs Hinch has spawned a 'supportive' environment to share cleaning tips. I need to screenshot the carnage to use for future reference whenever we're visited by her precious 'Hinchers'.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey ladies, no one probably noticed haha but I took a little social media break this week, and just spent the last day catching up on everything, you guys are fab! I've used a couple of your tips i.e. tea tree oil and aveeno for my very sensitive toddler, amazing!

Also, nice to see Sophie still wearing the worzel gummidge hair, does she really think that looks good?
Yep... Glad you're back ?

Reactions: 2
I've joined a 'Hinch Army' Facebook group out of curiosity and my god, the bitching is off the scale! I know it's a bit rich saying that as someone who likes to read a gossip forum, but at least we don't actively attack and snipe at each other! It makes me laugh even more when you consider how many trolls we've had who claim that Mrs Hinch has spawned a 'supportive' environment to share cleaning tips. I need to screenshot the carnage to use for future reference whenever we're visited by her precious 'Hinchers'.
Please screenshot! Xx

Reactions: 3
Sophie Hinchliffe,
I really do hope you read this forum as I'd particularly like you to read this...
I'll keep it simple for you...
Today you made a story of yourself watching the Donkey Ad and they were asking people to donate (screenshot attached)
You pretended to cry or maybe you actually did cry... and you asked your audience to donate.
You then showed a clip stating you had been contacted by your phone provider to ask about suspicious activity because you had texted the Donkey Charity more than 10 times (screenshot attached)

I don't believe anything you say and I don't trust you or your husband so I checked this out... so IF someone does text the Donkey Sanctuary
they send you a text back and tell you they'll call you for a donation!!! (screenshot attached)
So my thought are that you want people to believe you sent 10 donations to the Donkey Sanctuary but in reality you lied??

The Donkey Sanctuary called me back and I have made a donation.
They confirmed this is how they take donations from the text number shown on the screen during the ad.

WHAT TYPE OF DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING WOULD LIE ABOUT GIVING TO AN ANIMAL CHARITY.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
The Donkey Sanctuary called me back just now btw and I made a donation.
They confirmed this is how they take donations... NOT through text message!

WHAT A DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING.
She is something else the lengths she will go to,to deceive people she ought to be ashamed of her selfself.Shes nothing but a con artist.

Reactions: 10
She is something else the lengths she will go to,to deceive people she ought to be ashamed of her selfself.Shes nothing but a con artist.
I'm literally speechless. She has literally not one moral. Well done @BlueSunday you are an investigative hero! What a lying cow the Hinch is!

Reactions: 11
I'm literally speechless. She has literally not one moral. Well done @BlueSunday you are an investigative hero! What a lying cow the Hinch is!
Something about her texting 10 times didn't sit with me as we've donated to these types of charities before and they often want a direct debit so I thought I'm going to check this out.

• Heart
WHAT TYPE OF DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING WOULD LIE ABOUT GIVING TO AN ANIMAL CHARITY.
The same type of person that lies about volunteering for an animal charity!! How's volunteering for dogs trust going Soph?!

I found this site and at first I felt like my words were bitchy or I was being a’troll’ my views are very strong towards the amount of chemicals she uses and the duplicitous nature of her friendly selling to millions of women who aspire to have everything she has,£300 worth of cleaning products and cloths a £400 shark hoover,a grey velvet headboard and a bed covered in cushions with Lenor tumble drier sheets stuffed inside,fake flowers on the hob,dozens of plastic baskets,and a load of tat from eBay.
I joined a Hinch Facebook group out of curiosity and it’s actually really upsetting,women are getting into debt buying this tit,feeling bad if their house doesn’t match up to grey heaven, banning their children from rooms so not to mess up the #hinching,posting pictures of baskets of cleaning stuff that their husbands/boyfriends have given them for their birthday,this whole Hinch movement is taking us back to the 1950s where woman belonged in the kitchen.I want to scream at them all ‘It’s not real,it’s just a way for Sophie to get rich’ she doesn’t care about you,she will block you if you were to leave a negative message.
Saying that I am going to post some pictures from her stories from yesterday that are somewhat shocking!
Is she sponsored by Heinz?
How does a person get their eyebrows that shape?
She accidentally posted a picture of herself without a filter!!!
I have a friend, and their children are only allowed to play in the conservatory. She posts photos of her living room all grey and beautiful and mine looks like VTech has sharted everywhere.

• Haha

Read the comments over on Insta please.
I made a new Insta for my kitchen but will now have to take the abuse that will no doubt come from my comments on this picture.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.