Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I accidentally screen shotted this and now I won’t be sleeping tonight. It’s like she sees into my soul
A7BD5C8D-7EF4-4FA3-88D6-A3397496A99E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
THIS!!!! ⬆⬆ ❤
I can add that the past two weeks have been personal hell (medical matters) and your comment sums up exactly how I feel fellow nusty hens xx 😘🤗
PS: Hinch is an ignorant lying twit! 😁
I hope you’re ok Schweeet’arrrrt. Sending hugs 🤗 💕xx I missed replying to your “Lovely bunch of coconuts“ post (Long journey up north visiting in-laws) I think that one will be perfect for RoyOiOi to sing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well she a completely different person on Jamie's story. Effing and jeffing. Sounding like a roadman

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And her hint at wanting to be on catchphrase 😬😬
Funny how it was mentioned Jamie was nowhere to be seen. Wish he would duck off now.
Is it just me who thinks he talks to her so patronising? Like she's a child

Reactions: 30
Long time lurker, first time poster!! Please excuse the long rant!! I’ve been holding back but this woman literally infuriates me!! How switched off she is to the world around her. How she thinks it’s acceptable to constantly show off her 2 houses, bragging, filtering, showing off……the list is endless!!
I’m a single mum to 2 amazing teens, 1 who has very recently been diagnosed as being on the ASD spectrum after a 10 year fight. I can count on 1 hand the amount of people that know, not because I’m ashamed, he is the most amazing boy but because it’s no one else’s business, it’s his journey, his fight and one that I am with him with 100% of the way, to encourage him and cheer him on like I’ve always done. A boy who picked out his own bedroom decor and 6 years later still won’t let me change it because it’s his room, his sanctuary and safe place and that’s how he wants it. I’m a single parent who works my butt off in a real full time job, watching my wages disappearing as quick as they are paid in due to the increase of everything right now. Worrying about whether I can eat dinner, put petrol in my car to get the kids to school and myself to work, watching my electric meter constantly tick down not knowing whether I can top it up and dealing with uni applications and student loans. But even with my real job I still manage to take my kids to their after school activities and cook dinner from scratch and clean my house because that’s what parents do. I cry on the hard days but I pull myself together and carry on because that’s what parents do. She is so far detached from the real world it’s unbelievable. She takes her life for granted, her boys for granted and she really needs to take a step back and look at what she has before it disappears quicker than she can say ATB XX
Sending you so much respect. I am raising my grandson (17) and he attends a SEN college, and it’s hard work batting all the time, so I know where you’re coming from. His room also is the same since he was 12, he doesn’t like change so he wants things to stay the same. Because of all the rising costs we will have to move soon, and it’s going to be a hard slog. But hopefully he will be ok with the change. Keep your chin up ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Every single light on during the day but now they're sat there in total darkness 😂

Also, hello Inch. We see you. Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle 😂 ATV 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.