Mrs Hinch #648 Connect 4 for the boys when Sopha can't even connect to them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww have we rattled you Soph, boooohoooo, you wouldn't have 648 threads if you weren't such a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Remember when she was walking in London to a meeting and said ‘I’ll prob have a posh burger’ while saying ‘oh hello’ to her imaginary friend.

Totally normal assumption to order a burger when you don’t eat meat.

Wasn't that the time she said about having had a vege wellington that she would put up a pic of, but then never showed us it?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yesterday;

Today.

She's an Imposter.

View attachment 2223340

She's cleaning the car and already organised the boot, but has not shown the huns the full process.
But now she must show what she takes on a day out.
Aren't those flowers foxgloves which are toxic to pretty much everything...

Reactions: 7
She’s started sending herself moonpigs so we can’t compare the handwriting. How did the random company she tagged get her home address?

• Haha
Reactions: 85
Has anyone else noticed mummy hasn't really featured in poor sophs stories 🤔 I wonder if it's because us trollsssss kept saying mean things 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Poor ickle Sopha-Rose.... nasty trollsssh upsetting her.... yanno, she’s had to send herself a card now thanking herself, blesssh’er’art 🤭🤭🤭

FFS.... that card is absolute BS 🤣😂🤣 Sopha, just duck off... 🙄🤣

Also, maybe you’d like to explain this to the bullshit trollsssh and your hunzzz 🤔

52584F90-DE88-4268-A306-CE2FEC9CD2E0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Poor ickle Sopha-Rose.... nasty trollsssh upsetting her.... yanno, she’s had to send herself a card now thanking herself, blesssh’er’art 🤭🤭🤭

Also, maybe you’d like to explain this to the bullshit trollsssh and your hunzzz 🤔

View attachment 2224328
She also didn’t clock that most people would notice all the school aged children with their parents at the busy steam fair wouldn’t really happen in the working week. We can’t all just take Wednesdays off work and school sopha babe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Christ alive her stories make no bleeping sense! There’s no way she packed that car like she was fleeing Armageddon to only just drive 5 mins down the road to the Prom AND ALSO the bleeping fair left on Sunday!!!!!
Jesus how thick are her followers???
She hurts my head. Like actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She also didn’t clock that most people would notice all the school aged children with their parents at the busy steam fair wouldn’t really happen in the working week. We can’t all just take Wednesdays off work and school sopha babe.
I’m pretty sure they’ll have started setting up the stage, etc for Soultasia there now, it’s happing this Saturday.

Her lies just keep coming.... she’ll probably have a huff for a couple of days now, maybe even the whole weekend because it’s the wedding this weekend isn’t it 🤔

Reactions: 26

View attachment 2224328
She really is the biggest liar 🤥

fancy telling your followers that you are having a day out today, then share the very sad footage of your kids being used as puppets, and that the day you’ve shown them wasn’t even today! Her followers really need to start educating themselves and read the Daily Tattle to wake up to Mrs Hinch’s BS and lies

oh and the Moonpig style card she’s clearly sent to herself - I mean why wouldn’t you write a card to her? She’s trying to make herself look important again 😂

Reactions: 39
Number 1 - the only one who bullshits is you (see above and the previous 647 threads). We ain’t no trolls!!

Number 2 - why not name this “little business” and give them an extra boost? No tag 🤔 I mean a more cynical person might think you sent that to yourself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Why not say who sent that card surely sharing would help the business abit more.

Or isit because its written to soph from soph 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Number 1 - the only one who bullshits is you (see above and the previous 647 threads). We ain’t no trolls!!

Number 2 - why not name this “little business” and give them an extra boost? No tag 🤔 I mean a more cynical person might think you sent that to yourself
Exactly - you’d absolutely tag that small business and give them a very public thank you!

Reactions: 36
She really favours Lennie doesn’t she , her body language and use of language really stands out to me in that montage of the fair it’s all gushing for len and Ronnie it’s like forced!!!! Anyone else agree??

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I have no issue with vegetarianism but if I were going to give up meat for animal welfare reasons 1- I would also inc fish and 2- dairy, the way that cattle are treated is just as bad if not worse than slaughtering animals.

How do you feel about leather Soph?

No need to answer cos we all know you aren’t a vegetarian anyway

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.