Mrs Hinch #655 Hardcore hinchers are jumping ship. She better take her new range to Maldon tip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where has she gone?? Can't keep up with the thread sorry! Was in hospital over the weekend with My child.

I need details WHERE IS SHE!? that place didn't look great for kids anyway lol šŸ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Itā€™s all an act. Fake fake fake!
Sitting in a lovely, expensive villa but reassuring the sheep that sheā€™s not enjoying it because family life is so hard. šŸ™„
Plus I donā€™t believe sheā€™s really there, I reckon she went 10 days ago- remember nothing she does is ā€œliveā€, itā€™s just lies.
Since you read on here Soph, prove to us youā€™re actually THERE and do a date stamp on a post, we dare ya šŸ˜‚
Also- that villa looks boring as duck for adults let alone for two ā€œtoddlersā€!!! Youā€™d have thought a caring mum who dotes on her two toddlers would book a place with a kids club and lots of toddler entertainment, no?!

Reactions: 28
Yet more moaning. She's so unhappy with her life.
If it is that villa its a 10 night minimum stay so we've got 9 more nights of this farce to get through.
Also speak to you all tomorrow? She's on holiday!!! Apparently she works more on holiday than when she's at tend farm. Mind you the way her followers are leaving she can't afford to take 10 days completely of the gram. Poor little Soph.
If thatā€™s correct sheā€™ll be leaving Wednesday and I fly out to Malaga airport Wednesday! Iā€™ll keep my eyes peeled in the airport, you never know!! šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can a short haul flight in this day and age be hell for kids? You have iPads and devices at your fingertips, take snacks on board, plus at their age they will have a seat each so no bother.

We took our daughter all the way to Hong Kong when she was just a few months older than Ron, she was no bother, well apart from the bit when the air hostess woke me up and asked if it was ok if she was allowed a coffee as she had pressed the call button and requested one! She was watching old episodes of Suits at the time, old before her time šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Oh boo bleeping hoo!
Cry me a river miss millionaire.
Maybe your kids are ā€˜hellā€™ because you donā€™t parent them very well, buying multiple toys so they donā€™t have to share etc. Maybe you should have actually looked into the villaā€™s location instead of just booking it for the way it looks.
Iā€™d love to go on holiday with my kids but (a) canā€™t afford it and (b) one of my children has to have surgery in a few weeks because he is actually very poorly so itā€™s the last thing to care about right now.
I wish she would get cancelled.

Alsoā€¦you are on holiday, spend time with your family and get off your phone

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wouldn't be surprised if they move to different accommodation in the next couple of days.
Half way up a mountain? I certainly wouldn't have been happy taking my young children there, but she probably doesn't give a tit.
20 minutes down a mountain track to reach civilization, I thought her son was recently seriously ill in hospital?
Poor internet connection, this will be the deal breaker for her. šŸ¤£

(Translation. Beautiful large villa in a quiet area, 20 min drive (on a dirt track) down the mountain to civilization.
This location has poor reception for mobile phones and data šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Monday.

361122539_294206086321921_8407499928428954255_n.jpg

360627592_1033395701433759_8154198940773894420_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
My actual toddler who is too young for his own seat was a bit of a monster on a recent flight, mainly due to refusing his pacifier so his ears hurt (not a problem for Lon šŸ˜‚) I didnā€™t shame him on social media and to be honesssccctttt when I saw his little face enjoying the holiday I forgot all about it.

Dogpie has to be so hard done by all the time (even though it probably wasnā€™t even her looking after the boysccch) one minute sheā€™s a KD mummy šŸ„¹ going on a beautiful perfic well deserved holiday šŸ„¹ then itā€™s back to moaning/woe is me immediately šŸ™„

Reactions: 22
Now now you nusty trolls the boyschhs won't be bored they have their little play plastic folder she made for them that will keep them entertained half way up a mountain in the heat from hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What a miserable bleeping bleep.

Why is she so clueless about the accomodation? 100% she didn't book it. She's either got one of those freelance (MLM boss babe) travel agents to do it all for her at a cheap price or it's been gifted by someone who knows duck all about her.

Or. Maybe she did book it but in true stupid Sophie fashion, wanted something private and exclusive and fucked it by picking something that's a bit too inaccessible and boring for kids.

Reactions: 29
How traumatic can a flight with two small boys get?

Were they frightening other passengers, swinging from the baggage holders, attempting to get off mid flight, rolling in the asles trying to trip up old ladies... šŸ™„

They were probably bored with the underage crap she had packed in their bags?

I took a four/six/seven year old to florida they didn't move the entire flight, they each had a bag full of goodies to entertain them, plenty to eat and drink and dvds to watch... They loved it!!

Reactions: 20
The curtains look different in that one.
---
She was talking in her phone and told him off for eating biscuits. How is it ok for her to make noise?
How light do the boys sleep if she can talk and he cant open a pack of biscuits? Where are they sleeping? Under the bed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Itā€™s all an act. Fake fake fake!
Sitting in a lovely, expensive villa but reassuring the sheep that sheā€™s not enjoying it because family life is so hard. šŸ™„
Plus I donā€™t believe sheā€™s really there, I reckon she went 10 days ago- remember nothing she does is ā€œliveā€, itā€™s just lies.
Since you read on here Soph, prove to us youā€™re actually THERE and do a date stamp on a post, we dare ya šŸ˜‚
Also- that villa looks boring as duck for adults let alone for two ā€œtoddlersā€!!! Youā€™d have thought a caring mum who dotes on her two toddlers would book a place with a kids club and lots of toddler entertainment, no?!
Just a thought but the pool? My kids would actually have just played happily in the pool all day on holiday but they could both swim confidently at 4 because we took them swimming every weekend. Have those two ever been swimming? When they were Lonnies age we would have been in there with them in their armbands-them in the armbands, not us.

Reactions: 14
How light do the boys sleep if she can talk and he cant open a pack of biscuits? Where are they sleeping? Under the bed?!
Sheā€™s got them confused with Henry. Itā€™s dogs that wake up at the sound of biscuit wrappers not children.
Of course itā€™s an easy mistake to make when you spend more time with your animals than your actual kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
On holiday and she's already whinging. Jesus christtttt. The kids where "hell" cos they'd of been knackered, Jamie's getting snapped at for opening biscuits. She either needs a really good shag or to take a happy pill cos she's already unbearable.

They've got a private villa, which I think is fine, we prefer villas over hotels depending on where we go, but we go and explore, hinch will lock herself and those kids behind the villa gates until leaving day. What's the point!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She bleeping booked it knowing exactly where it was and what the set up is. This is all just one big act to pretend sheā€™s relatable.

She canā€™t go to a resort because she is terrified someone will recognise her and take a bikini picture that she canā€™t control. The woman is the walking embodiment of insecurity, her entire life revolves around what she looks like and what other people think. Enjoy your luxury villa Soph, enjoy that you can afford to do this when most canā€™t, enjoy the biscuits that a lot of people canā€™t afford right now, you tone deaf twit. ATV!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Had a little break as well.. life is busy šŸ˜‚ I see sheā€™s off on holibobs. Again. Swear sheā€™s going out of the country this often to avoid taxes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s so full of sh*t about the flight šŸ˜‚. Any parent of children that age pack activities, iPad tablet, snacks. You engage them. But Hinch is a lazy mum. That would involve planning and actually parenting. The only thing that is traumatising is her being a ā€˜motherā€™ to those boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.