Mrs Hinch #663 Sophie Rose, a chavvy tart. Nuffink changes, bless'err'arrt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creaming her knicks over the fact she had a “work” meeting for “sumfin excitiiiiin in Home Bargains” guys.

She really is over isn’t she. She’s fallen down so many levels she’s only just above the opening of a Savers store where she first started.

I’ve gone red with embarrassment for her.

Tick tock Hinch.
Exactly. She's done. All that meetings for is to discuss the product placement for yet more P&G shite with Mrs Hunchs favourite or other shite on the bottle. Then a couple of stories about how amazing it smells, a few huns buying it and tagging her then that's that. And how exciting are cleaning products ffs, I never get excited about buying them lol

Reactions: 12
Never have I seen an anxiety sufferer, be so keen on attention especially among strangers.

I felt full fat embarrassment watching these stories and hearing her absurd intonation.

Literally everything about her is cunty.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
duck guys! I've just got home from work, had a quick catch up and here and only bloody remembered it was take your Mummaz to work day today! I had totally forgotten!

My poor Mummaz is gonna be so upset, I bet she refuses to wash my outdoor light this weekend now 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 58
duck guys! I've just got home from work, had a quick catch up and here and only bloody remembered it was take your Mummaz to work day today! I had totally forgotten!

My poor Mummaz is gonna be so upset, I bet she refuses to wash my outdoor light this weekend now 😭
Dammit, I could have taken my mum’s ashes to work and sat it on my desk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I used to create a couple on the sims, make them woohoo and then thought aw let's make them have a baby, the minute that baby was born I used to cheat code the age of the kid and make him a grown adult because it was easier to have a child that could deal with itself.

I think Hinch is exactly that.

There's a clear definition between her wanting kids and her actually having kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Never have I seen an anxiety sufferer, be so keen on attention especially among strangers.

I felt full fat embarrassment watching these stories and hearing her absurd intonation.

Literally everything about her is cunty.
Little Miss Cunty

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That was embarrassing to watch. I cringed so hard. She's a bleep. She really is such a bleep.

Let's be real, she's made no real progress in all the years she's been on the gram apart from the big house upgrade, but thats not even special, she's done nothing. She's done a few laundry detergents which are no different to every others on the market and smell awful, and a range which was such a flop it was MASSIVELY reduced almost straight away.

She thinks she's someone she isn't, she thinks she's better than she is. I'm only sticking around to watch her fall hard.

Reactions: 37
Nice to see them playing with something suitable for their age, what kid doesn't love a little sand pit, they just need a water table and a mud kitchen (oh wait, Ron had a good snd expensive mud kitchen before it got shot in the tip)
But any closer and they'll be inside the house, the gardens huge and they don't even get chance to enjoy it. Put the sandpits further in the garden! YOU'D BE ABLE TO IF YOU DIDNT HAVE 3 ALPACAS RUNNING AROUND

Everyyyy toy they have is either shot right in the far corner, or riiiiight on the edge of the patio. Shocking
---
0 smiles on either of them, poor buggers.
View attachment 2412665
They're truly 2 of the most gormless looking kids I've ever seen. I have 3 kids, I know happy children. I raise happy children.
Those 2 boys lack heavily in emotion, they're robotic emotionless little boys 😑😑😑

And ffs, she needs to allow them to have their own personality and dress them differently.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
As mean as it is to say - those kids are joyless robots. I've never seen such lifeless kids before.

Ronnie possibly being on the spectrum is no excuse either as my 3 year old autistic kid is so expressive. When she's happy and excited it's like watching sunshine and joy personified.

I don't think I've ever seen those boys jump up and down from excited ever

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
That sandpit photo is sad. No emotion. But at least she isn’t directing or scaffolding the play which is nice to see. The tannoy announcement was shocking - she can hardly read a sentence, it’s very disjointed. Made me wonder if that’s what she does with her voice overs but tries to hide with her odd pronunciation and tone.

Reactions: 10
So she caused a stampede towards the cleaning aisle.

But it made her day so that's good.

371296690_195699196707223_1853683116892201127_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's always banging on about the chaos and the craziness of her home but we never see it. Instead we see two very miserable, depressed little boys who have no sparkle, no joy, no smiles, no cheekiness, no naughtiness. They have to perform ad nauseum for the gram, all their play is heavily scripted and controlled. We know a lot about those boys, far more than we ever should, but they have no personality, nothing that endears them to anyone. They are boring, stiff and wooden just like Hinch and gotta be honest, I don't like her kids at all. Ronnie is a spoiled brat and Lennie is just gormless. I can't stand Solomon either and I know i shouldn't be able to see her kids either but I do think her little ones are cute, full of life and bouncy happiness.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Is it this one ?

Ninja AND Shark sold out... Keeping the lies going I see🤣🙄
I wonder what home bargains or joy of clean would think if they were sent this of one of their paid workers.
Haha the tit of her saying on my way to work.imagine Mrs hinch working(actually working) a home bargains job. She'd piss on them before she took a job there.relatble as a six toed camel

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.