Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I watch her, the more concerned I get for her mental health. She appears to have never worked for anything in her life and is constantly after instant gratification. Puts on weight, surgery, instead of going on a diet and exercising, botox, fillers, veneers and what ever other work she has had done, the house, everything done all at once and by someone else, not saving and doing bits at a time after work and weekends, house appeared finished, needed to alter something else (extension, kitchen, garden etc), constantly spends money on tat and things she blatantly doesn't need. Then she goes through fads of loving things (sewing machine, activity journal, make up, peter rabbit, etc), different activities to try and make herself happy. I think part of it is about swipe ups and earning money, but I think the majority of the time she is very unhappy and spending money, constantly changing things is her hoping it will make her happy.
I think the selfies and constantly looking at herself in the camera is body dysmorphia. That is why they are so heavily edited and she constantly needs to see how she looks. I really hope she gets the help that she needs. Even with this I don't see how she can release a memwahhh called 'This is me' when we never see the real here, it's very misleading.

Also on the subject of scars, I have quite a large on my face that I didn't ask for and was told by the plastic surgeons that there was nothing they could do to improve it. I just have to live with it and cover with make up the best that I can.

Anyway rant over ATV
I have a really obvious scar on my face too that can’t be tidied up. (Basal Cell carcinoma - wear your sun screen folks!) Make up doesn’t really help and now I just deal with it. I feel for you ❤
On the subject of her arm scars - I thought in that video she said she doesn’t like to not wear sleeves. But she lives in boob tube tops and dresses! 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry if this has been mentioned already but it's interesting how she deliberately doesn't state how she got the scars on her arms. I'm guessing that's just in case her new followers haven't read her last books and she wants them to buy her memwhhaaarrrr and find out!! Except it probably won't be in there because she covered it in her last book 😡
I used to love her and now I see through her lies and deceit and it makes me so cross.

Reactions: 15
Loves animals soooo much guyzzzzz. Supports P&G. Who test on animals. There’s no need in this day and age. Astonish, Aldi, Lidl, method etc. Non test on animals. She Sprays bloody zoflo all around her dog and child. But luvs dogs 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Asks for peoples opinions on the pergola edge , but has already chosen which one as you can see in the video, why do that
She does that regular, wants to appear that her sheeples chose the design etc

107994133_333689274303223_4273956340485168140_n.jpg

pergola.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I normally listen to stories with the sound off so I’ve only just heard her say pergola.
What the feck is that all about?! I bet she’s been saying that to the gardener and they’re too polite to correct her.
You will be stuck with the way she says it forever it grates me so much and I just laughed so hard at her messy veg patch 😂 why have it the end your gonna relax with your perGolaaa 😂 looks a mess

She does that regular, wants to appear that her sheeples chose the design etc

View attachment 182668

View attachment 182669
I think we all knew that was coming she’s so predictable isn’t she and I doubt anyone even voted for that one but she will claim they chose it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That photo of her "sleeping" with Henry is so fake. She's always on her phone or "so busy", there's no way she'd be having a snooze when she's on her stories 24/7.

Reactions: 13
People mistreating animals? Oh, like P&G who PAY YOUR bleeping WAGES when you advertise products that have been tested on animals?
That’s actually incorrect the products she is handling and promoting won’t have been tested on animals. P&G test on animals in China ONLY as it is law any company who sell in China test on animals. Ecover is the sister company to Method they have a cruelty free status but THEY DO test on animals just not in the UK like every other company as it is illegal here.

Reactions: 6
Why post a picture of your scars? Oh yeah... For attention!
I am so paranoid over my C-section scar as it's quite noticeable (probs didn't help that I had a bad infection) but I wouldn't take a pic for social media and be all "THIS IS ME". I live with it and realise that it gave me my beautiful daughter and I will most likely have a matching one soon as I'm expecting again.
I know of people that have self harmed before and their scars cause them discomfort and embarrass them in public. They wouldn't flaunt them claiming to be ambassadors for mental health.
Oh god here we go with the snippets of her life in the build up to her memoir guuuuuyzzzz 🙄 She’s testing the water showing more of herself without Gretel (although still filtered to duck) because I think she’s gonna be doing more appearances or god forbid tv work 🤭🙈 her employers are deffo prepping her for something.
Oh and Soph your scars were a choice for your quick fix, mine were to save my life so duck off 🖕🏼
Mine too, my armpits and boobs are scarred to duck!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is it me or is the per-goal-a end she picked NONE of those choices....?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That dog is ruined... and what’s worrying it seems higher up the pecking order than Ron Ron or hubs and the dog knows it!

Reactions: 9
I'm going to be honest here, I thought when the garden sleepers were first filled with the plants and shrubs, it looked nice. Clearly it will take some upkeep and maybe she's all ready employed a gardener to take care of it all. Then today she fills a part of it with absolute tat! It may well be expensive tat but it looks bloody awful! It's been thrown together at great speed and makes the rest of it look cheap and nasty now.
I wish the sheep would wake up and realise that the pergola design is all ready decided, installed, and being drip fed to them!
The post where she’s asking for opinions has been removed.. I seen it before and just had another look and it’s gone 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s actually incorrect the products she is handling and promoting won’t have been tested on animals. P&G test on animals in China ONLY as it is law any company who sell in China test on animals. Ecover is the sister company to Method they have a cruelty free status but THEY DO test on animals just not in the UK like every other company as it is illegal here.
So...they still test on animals. Original poster is not incorrect. MAC don’t test on animals in the UK. They do in China, that’s why some people don’t buy MAC here. It’s the same company. Logic still stands for P&G. It doesn’t matter what country they’re doing it in. They’re still doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Going back to the eggs at breakfast - sorry I've been working

They are really out of date if she's used them today haha
Screenshot_20200715_182727.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.