Mrs Hinch #582 It’s all faux show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
14 hours since posted.

All those millions of followers between them.

And there isn’t even 600 comments.

How piss poor is that!

🤣🤣🤣
hahahha - I really think they thought post was going to crazy..
it’s even worse that it’s got multiple photos as that means it’s coming up on peoples feeds more than once?!…& they are still not liking it - funny x

Right one more post for the morning…

I am starting to wonder if she’s going to appear on tv soon …. and this whole love yourself and non filtered post etc… it’s to warm people up so they actually recognise her on TV🤣🤣

I really hope she doesn’t have a tv show because she doesn’t deserve more money,
If she was to have a show though it just proves everything she claimed to stand for originally is crap…
“We will never leave this house”
“I turn down multiple offers and don’t want that”
Bla bla bla

the only time she should appear on tv is a documentary on Instagram fraud!!!!!

Now that I’d watch 🤣

Apologises for any mistakes - im one of them
Type and send - drive my friends mad. X

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I've noticed the only time SSS and hinch get together is when one of them announces an upcoming project. It ups the following a bit more. I'm sure one of them announced something the last time they were seen together.

Reactions: 19
I’ve just read through the comments on the grid post. Quite a lot of negative ones, nice to see some people may be waking up…but the true sheep well I don’t think there’s any help for them.
A lot of comments speculating if she’s pregnant this is probably one of the things I can’t stand about her most.
There is NO need for it and she uses cushions etc deliberately so people speculate.
She takes pregnancy and children for granted and her acting like a teenager ‘pretending’ she might be pregnant is an insult to so many.
No one actually cares Hinch, the worst thing you could do is bring another child into the world. Grow up

Reactions: 40
hahahha - I really think they thought post was going to crazy..
it’s even worse that it’s got multiple photos as that means it’s coming up on peoples feeds more than once?!…& they are still not liking it - funny x

Right one more post for the morning…

I am starting to wonder if she’s going to appear on tv soon …. and this whole love yourself and non filtered post etc… it’s to warm people up so they actually recognise her on TV🤣🤣

I really hope she doesn’t have a tv show because she doesn’t deserve more money,
If she was to have a show though it just proves everything she claimed to stand for originally is crap…
“We will never leave this house”
“I turn down multiple offers and don’t want that”
Bla bla bla

the only time she should appear on tv is a documentary on Instagram fraud!!!!!

Now that I’d watch 🤣

Apologises for any mistakes - im one of them
Type and send - drive my friends mad. X
I’d love to see her and Stacey both featured on an Instagram fraud documentary - I would so watch that!!! Maybe we should get in touch with the programme directors of current Instagram fraudster documentaries! They only need to read the tattle threads to get good content.
Hinch won’t be on TV because she doesn’t have the personality - you only have to watch previous interviews and her stint on This Morning to see how badly she comes across.

Reactions: 28
Piss poor likes/comments on the combined post.
I'm disgusted with all of them. This was just a promotional afternoon to up the engagement of Hunch and SSS, Sticker sister tagged along to pick up a few new followers.
Brand new kitchen and couldn't even russle up a plate of sandwiches for lunch? 2x take out in one day, I'm sure their combined followers appreciated that.
Adverts for the carpet, SSS hair dye, cold cups all disguised as besties. Besties my arse.
And worst of all, putting all of those kids in danger, for what? Money ☹
Bunch of cunts the lot of them.
(and that word very rarely comes out of my mouth)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Little update from my source 🙌🏼 Hinch has been upping her daily bots the past couple of weeks as the numbers she is losing are getting bigger. But she’s not just getting the regular bots, she’s splashing out on more higher quality ones to try and look genuine 🙄

So when you are reporting, don’t forget that not all of them will stand out. Check out who they follow (can be in thousands but most are blue ticks and other bots). Don’t be fooled by the bio either, a lot of the more expensive bots she buys have them filled in.

I’ve reported over 500 of them in the past 24 hours alone 🙄

Don’t just report the ones on the followers you can see but also click on the likes (so many of them on there too) and via the comments on the posts!

Keep reporting them, it is worth it hens 🙌🏼❤

Oh and Hinch, if your feet are a size 5 then I’m the tooth fairy!! Size 5 my arse 😂 I mean how sad do you have to be to lie about shoe size? You are at least an 8.5 or 9! My mum is a 9.5 and she doesn’t lie or cry about it 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 54
It'll be interesting to see if SSS and Co get ill after heing at Faux Farm, and how weird was Ronnie and Rexs Faux interaction 😳

Filter on she's all teeth and tits , no filter then she's hiding behind SSS🥴
They’ve probably got a strong constitution with her being a bit of a clatty witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never spends any time with the child but pacing the floor for an update?
Why film on the stairs, hiding work being done outside?

Reactions: 26
Oh duck off Sopha wasn't any sign of anxiety or over thinking about nursery yesterday when u were cunting about with your "friends"🙄🙄

Reactions: 34
Little update from my source 🙌🏼 Hinch has been upping her daily bots the past couple of weeks as the numbers she is losing are getting bigger. But she’s not just getting the regular bots, she’s splashing out on more higher quality ones to try and look genuine 🙄

So when you are reporting, don’t forget that not all of them will stand out. Check out who they follow (can be in thousands but most are blue ticks and other bots). Don’t be fooled by the bio either, a lot of the more expensive bots she buys have them filled in.

I’ve reported over 500 of them in the past 24 hours alone 🙄

Don’t just report the ones on the followers you can see but also click on the likes (so many of them on there too) and via the comments on the posts!

Keep reporting them, it is worth it hens 🙌🏼❤

Oh and Hinch, if your feet are a size 5 then I’m the tooth fairy!! Size 5 my arse 😂 I mean how sad do you have to be to lie about shoe size? You are at least an 8.5 or 9! My mum is a 9.5 and she doesn’t lie or cry about it 😂😂
Great advice on the bot reporting! I’ve just done my bit towards the cause today 😂

• Heart
She's probably covered in spots and boils because she lets those grotty llamas inside the house. Nothing to do with wee Ronnie going back to nursery.

Reactions: 39
FILTERED FRAUD!!!

Filter on again! What happened to embracing flaws and your uniqueness?? So disingenuous and fake. Knows she can up engagement with parents of children returning to nurseries and schools today. She’s not bothered about her son going to nursery - absolute fake anxiety. She’s hardly with him - can only wipe things clean if he’s out of the house. Only uses him when she needs content or needs sympathy or when she needs her followers to get their their credit cards out to buy the latest item she’s trying to flog

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Instead of hinch saying we should all be kind to each other should she not get off tattle and get some cleaning done? Isn’t that what she’s all about 😂😂😂 can’t remember last time she cleaned oh yeah she has cleaners now 🙄😂 why’s Ron’s in nursery all day if she’s at home doing nothing 😂 if she feels so guilty keep him at home 😂

Bloody hell. Those 3 yesterday reminded me of when my daughters brought their friends over when they were teens. Cackling, being overly stupid, nudging each other then collapsing in manic laughter. All silly teen stuff. Except those 3 are meant to be grown up. It just looks fake as duck if I’m honesssshhhttt
Secondly sitting in the wooly wanker enclosure? Why 🤢. Dirt, hay, pee, crap, hair. All stuck to her size 5s. And under them too. What if 1 kicked SSS in her turkey teef? Bloody idiotic having the kids play round them. Ah it’s all fun and games until Royoioioi goes berserk and poor Ron or Len gets it. Makes me feel sick

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.